Never trust a clown

Never trust a clown.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/mcdonalds-employee-accused-of-smuggling-80-lbs-of-mcnuggets-in-his-anal-cavity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plus you clearly see the chea- list of ingredients

fuck you mcdonalds. cant lrn 2 deliver

Plus have you seen how they trolled people who were angry about it on Facebook? Brutal. Brah, were sorry you couldn’t try the sauce. Maybe in another universe... dicks.

its really just going to make them lose money. they could have made a quick buck off of the people lining up to buy their shitty product. now they've just pissed those people off lol

But they "could only make" that limited amount in "this dimension and "oh geez" they’re sorry.

there never was any. niggers gonna nigg

Don’t bring race into this.

Employees steal. worldnewsdailyreport.com/mcdonalds-employee-accused-of-smuggling-80-lbs-of-mcnuggets-in-his-anal-cavity/

crackers gonna crack
prove this operation wasn't carried out by niggers

Are you claiming that the pr idiots who said "20 packets per location will be plenty" are black? Black people know about riots. They’d have said 100 in case someone steals 10.

i'd bet on it

How and why? The odds are so far against it. What’s more likely is some 50 year old white guy underestimated the demand or some millennial thought the super limited supply would be extra cool.

or some nigger that thought it would be funny to troll a bunch of people and see what they do

And that makes it a black guy? That’s so racist. Odds are it’s some white millennial. Look who they put in charge of their Facebook. That’s some Sup Forums style troll.

Went full retard

looks like Jerry designed the artwork

Likely: McDonald's did this using promotions/marketing money that was already tapped out this year.

They likely had a very small budget ($10,000?) left over from the fiscal year that ended on Sept 28. It's not like Turner/Cartoon Network worked with McDonalds at the beginning of the year to roll this out like they do movie toys for happy meals.

Different department than the people who do shit like the McRibblet.

By January, they'll be a full blown 4 week promo. Bank on that

I believe user's use of that word is causal and not used in a literal sense, other user.

Obligatory

By then no one will care anymore. It’s ephemeral. Plus it costs nearly as much to make 20 than 100. The biggest cost is packaging and distribution and they have their own supply chain. The posters being rare makes sense but the sauce doesn’t. They blew it.

clouwn veri scar i am oh no clouwn when i se when i am them so scar :/

haha +1 McDonalds

which is not something I thought I would ever say

That's not a clown, that's chicken nuggets, this is a clown.

>pic relate