Why are school shootings always done by males?

Why are school shootings always done by males?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
youtu.be/-Kobdb37Cwc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because women expect men to do everything for them.

because society forces us to hide our emotions, thus building up, thus leading to explosive meltdowns, thus leading to dangerous explosive meltdowns by the even more mentally unstable men

The guns are too heavy for women

Which leads us to shoot up places or kill ourselves at a rate that no one ever wants to talk about.

women kill in more subtle ways

only correct answer.

Women lack the upper body strength for school shootings.

girls don't have the balls

women don't follow through on their plans. always changing their fucking minds. and they're always fucking late to everything.

retard girls get less bullying than retard bois

Because males are treated worse in school.

yeah, because feelings are for pussys. brb, gonna shoot up a mall or smack a cat or something. HULK SMASH

Men are more physical while women are more psychological, men shoot while women just harass and bully until their target commits suicide.

Sadly no one IS gonna talk about it because everyone groups the people that DO want to bring it up with the racist misogynistic pieces of shit that go on this site and call it "anti-feminist"

cuz girls are the main reason to kill
damn thots

Because woman don't know what they are doing and unable to pick up the guns needed for this mass shootings. Just look at the Las Vegas shooting and that makes you think could a female of commited that offense like SP did.

women killers don't go for grand statements like mass shootings, they prefer more insidious methods like poisoning their spouse or drowning their children

Careful with words like always. There's almost always an exception.

Despite all my rage I am still just a...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

A 16-year-old girl, Brenda Spencer,[1] who lived in a house across the street from the school, was convicted of the shootings.

A reporter reached Spencer by phone while she was still in the house after the shooting, and asked her why she did it.
She answered: "I don't like Mondays"

Because most women find it a lot easier to be a bitch to everyone through things like manipulation, harassment etc. and leave their targets in a shitty mental state.

kek

youtu.be/-Kobdb37Cwc

Why are threads constantly being reposted?
Browse your cache and be happy with old shit

who likes Monday?

>>>news/154679

its bots

>

Because dudes have more problems that are ACTUAL problems. By and large, we get hammered with more shit than females, and females will always have dudes to deal with their problems for them or help out. We're always expected to tough it out, and a growing segment of the male population is brought up without a positive male influence to emulate, meaning that the only way they know how to solve problems is to let it sit until it (or another man) takes care of itself, or to outright lose their shit because they don't know how to deal with it in a constructive, or at least private way. Whats the biggest connection between all these mass shooters? Fatherless. A boy raised without his father is the single largest demographic committing crime, mass shootings being no exception.

girls can't handle guns

They aren't always done by males. Males just have better aim.

>Fatherless
why are most mass shooters white?

Males are subjected to higher stress and expected to meet more requirements than their female counter parts.

Women tend to learn better in schools, males do not (exams etc and the structure is not exactly great for men but women adapt to it better).

Top notch

cause men are the only one with balls big enough to do it

Because most people in the US are white (77% if you account for white hispanics, 56% if you don't).

The best answer in this thread. Fpbp

Also because fucked up whites are more likely to keep attending school while fucked up blacks will leave and join a gang.

cos priveleges

Because women don't have the right to.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

they're not.
but when women do them it's called feminism.

She is not the first...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Its called Satanic Ritual Abuse.
It has nothing to do with Satan but it does so that you'll be like 'oh shit hurhurdur religion I'm going to shut my brain off'

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

Yeah what a man even got a great song out of it

Women don't need to get pussy, they already have one.

article says "one of the first" lol

what is this, 1986?

Nice nice
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

Another good answer

Because women don't have the brain capacity to use a gun properly.

Because women are niggers

Sounds like a loaded question.

you're the reason Trump is building that wall.

because females suck at it
>I actually had a bunch screenshots of failed female school shooters but i cant seem to find them right now
they either get caught for being stupid or only end up maiming one person then breaking down and killing themselves
>not too mention the reasons they want to shoot up their school are usually pretty trivial and petty

The Magic School Bus never taught the children about school shootings.

faggot

this

Women are too stupid or too unimaginative to come up with ideas by themselves. Hence the reason that are virtually no women founding companies. They want to come along later on and be named CEOs because "muh gender equality" without having to do any actual work.

Women are too stupid or too unimaginative to come up with ideas by themselves. Hence the reason that are virtually no women founding companies. They want to come along later on and be named CEOs because "muh gender equality" without having to do any actual work.

Petty and retarded.

The first is dated at July 26, 1764. I didn't realize they had cameras then!

Studies show that women aren't less rageful, but they're biologically programmed to be less aggressive when there's a threat of physical retribution (in this case getting injured/killed for attacking students)

Autism

I'm sorry, is that supposed to somehow disqualify the real danger of open borders and genetic targeting weapons?

Please argue against me, terrorist.

Sure in the 1980s it was cute but now its obvious.

Cause women are pussies