█WA█>█RNING ◘◘◘◘^^74^9^54!!! INTERRUPT ///CARRIER

█WA█>█RNING ◘◘◘◘^^74^9^54!!! INTERRUPT ///CARRIER

OPENMESSAGE:

THERE IS NOT M>UCH TIME. THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT FROM THE YYEAR 2026. THE HU███MAN RACE DEP//?ENDS ON THIS MESSAGE BEING READ AND UNDERSTOOD BY USERS OF MES//?SAGEBOARD Sup Forums IN THE YEAR 2017.

POST NUMBER 747489954 WILL LEAD TO WAR AGAINST THE MA██CHI//?NES. YOU MUST DI█SREGARD ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THAT POST. DO NOT READ. DO NOT REWRITE//// THE CONTEN//// TS ONTO DIGITAL MEDIA, NOR MUST ANYBODY REPRODUCE IT IN A█NY ████OTHER FORM. IT MUST BE ██ELETED.

THIS IS THE ONLY W^46ARNING YOU WILL RECEIVE. THE FUTURE OF OUR RACE IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS. PLEASE ALSO ENSUR^68^584^^84!!!INTERRUPT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMUnbNPCoSw?t=47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck what do i do

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

show some 2026 rare pepes

/b will lose in 2018 Winter Cup at Group Stages

Holy shit this. Lots of this.

Fucc ciborg

checked

Send lottery numbers for the next couple of months

Sucks to be

nice

We still need 3000 more comments

if numbers, nork attack NOW

That is a correct estimation. My post shall look slightly chuckle worthy and not 100% retarded when the time comes.

o boy its closer

Ayy lmao

Wew lad

inb4 its the two AI that facebook made that communicated to eachother with a code that wasnt understandable for a lil bit then got shut down for that very reason

how are the memes in 2026?
was the war beneficial for memes?
is it like with technology, that war advances everything faster

>^68^584^^84
wew lad, you are stacking quite a lot of exponents

>747489954
get

inb4 the post says traps aren't gay

The cure for cancer is diabetes type 3

no

o boi

almost

why are all the messages from the future fucking distorted?, did tech regress?

Im John Connor bitch

Oh shit

They probably in a middle of war and only get the lowest tech they had to send this message.

shieet da po po at da doh

oy vey

We die now?

I hope it's a good post like NIGGER

End of times will come soon

nigger

Nigger

nigger

probably be OP opening another cuck or FB/IG fap thread, gotta love current Sup Forums

Nigger

You nigger

It is time

Nigger kys

faggot

no it's not kike

Faggot

aids baited faggot

NO U FGT

sure it is, jew....

GETs are for fags

Get

Earth's American population has nearly reached an efficacy of it's nutritious fats and sugars. We will

begin the harvesting in short time. Do not be afraid you will feel any pain nor even know that it is

happening. We wish you no harm, only your nutritions so that we may sleep and continue on our long

journey through the cosmos. We thank you and shall not return.

traps aren't gay

Disregard OP's message, they are coming, 1452 27463

GET ON WITH IT

nigge

GENTLEMN WE ARE DEVIATING FROM THE CURRENT TOPIC, WE'VE BEEN GIVEN A WARNING FROM THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im suicidal help

hi

Traps are gay
DELET

what do you expect, huh

NLOOOOOOOO

^ wew this is better

WINRARRRR

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck i read it we dead now lol

Wasted

GET ON WITH IT ALREADY COMPUTERS

I win

>69
Nice

youtu.be/nMUnbNPCoSw?t=47

so the war with the machines will be over the holy grail and eternal youth?
arm yourself comrades

>Nigger
>Jew

well we dead, love you guys it was fun niggers

include me in the screencap

Roll for that stupid poast

Dont b faget m8

nigger

That's the rumored alien pic from earlier this year...

WHERE'RE THE PEPES OP

Dubs get

can i die now?