You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.

Six Guys

your faggot brother burgers can't even compare

Sup fellow 505 nigger

I dont live in America (or anywhere with a Five Guys), whats the pricing like?

Also that burger looks like shit

>pricing
poorfag detected

>
>Sup fellow 505 nigger

Awe yiss

Americans waste a shitload of money on fast food. Gotta go buy your $9 burger then get your $7 drink from starbucks then go back for dinner then McDonalds midnight snack then wake up and get another morning Starbucks coffee.

Anyway, if you don't care about the price of stuff like this Im guessing you still live with your mum anyway

que paso bruh

Chic fil a

wussup 505

McDonald's is comparable.

Yoooo my nigga. Niggers are closed on Sunday and I'm pissed.

>overpriced menu
>Mcdonalds is down the street

>overpriced
poorfag detected
enjoy eating with niggers

Shake Shack

....well that was easy

Literally anywhere that isn't SpicDonalds, or Nigger King.

Let's see in and out Burger,bk, McDonald's, taco Bell, Popeye's, Bojangles, fucking Wendy's,even that tard place backyard burger.

Cookout because you can get all this shit in any combination for around $6

Taco bueno. It's way better than five guys. Hell, even Whataburger is better than five guys.

Here's their "value menu" equivalent.

Hey at least Wendy is a hot little bitch

Go there everytime i hit north Carolina. I love that chicken nuggets are a side.

I love five guys, especially the portion sizes and free toppings, but... idk the patties are dry af. Too overdone imo. Thicker patty cooked medium would be perfect. I like my burgers hella juicy.

Look. At. All. These. Goddamn. Shakes. They're as thick as a blizzard from DQ

Five Guys is in the UK too.

Starbucks drinks cost closer to 3-5$

They have them in most of the Southeast now. VA, GA, SC, NC, TN all rock Cookouts.

Because they know what's good.

Hardee's masterace

Their fries are also pretty fuckin lit

Fast food is good cause its fast, not cheap. At least for me. Aint got no time to cook or clean that shit.

Also, won't pay for starbucks what I can make on company time with a french press and some store bought grounds

fuck yeah
them Cajun fries dog. Never enough mayo.

First of all pizza is better than burgers and number two, my pick shits on everything else posted in this thread.

you forgot the pro tip part dumb new faggot. nice attempt tho

in and out

Your whole bloodline is weak and you will never do anything that wont disappoint your parents.