Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums.

I pay $363 a fucking month for this pass to go on the train. They don't even scan the fucking thing. I just flash it and they let me on. The only thing that ever changes on each monthly card is the month but that's easily changed in photoshop.

Is there any way I can print out my own cards at home or upload pictures for both sides to a website that will print them for me? I'm obviously willing to spend a lot of money here because I would be getting it back anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

barcodesinc.com/cats/id-card-printers/2side.htm
tech.mit.edu/V128/N30/subway/Defcon_Presentation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can do all of this at a fedex or kinkos
Probly 10 bucks in materials or less

Will they print it for me or will they say fuck no because fare evasion is illegal

You do all of the work by your self.
Come in with the photoshopped image you want, print it on stock, then laminate it; done

Buy a cheap ass used car... even if you finance it it will be cheaper a month than throwing away 363 a month

alright sick. Can I scan there too? I'd have to scan the card, go home and edit it, and go back to print it

I already have a 2017 Corolla but I work in a major city where parking costs about $35 a day. $363/30 is much better than that

You can scan there, they should have an editing station too.

much love user. I'll check it out.

>2017 corolla

lmao

>spending a full weeks salary on public transportation
this life really is hell

nothing wrong with a car that gets ~45 miles to the gallon for 20k

now you know why i want to fake this shit

$363? Are train passes really that expensive in the us, or do you go from alaska to mexico every day for work?

that's what im saying

What's the medium on which the card is printed? Is it plastic or cardboard?

There are sites that make legit plastic cards like this one. They make it for businesses buy you could let them print it. Just print it one year in advance (each card different month) so it doesn't look suspicious and it keeps the cost down. Ask for help with Photoshop so it looks professional

Sup Forums user arrested for photoshopped cheap train pass

its plastic, just like a normal debit/credit card

barcodesinc.com/cats/id-card-printers/2side.htm
this stuff is not cheap. I guess it can go much lower too - but no nfc.

Also, I would not go to a company with this request. If they report forgery, it won't be easy to get out of it.

They let you on after flashing it because they've already verified the fare is valid through the embedded RFID chip.

What did I just say? There are companies that do it over the internet and you get it send to your home. It's relatively cheap.
Also, NFC doesn't work like that. Otherwise everyone would buy $1 chips instead of the ticket.

No, the card never gets scanned. But there is definitely an RFID chip in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CharlieCard

^^ read the last few segments

This. Don't waste your time making your own. Just more closer to job

The RFID is read through proximity, and you don't have to physically tap or touch the card for it to be verified as valid or invalid.

I'm not worried about this at all because the card never actually gets scanned.

The conductors don't carry anything other than tickets for people buying on the train. They don't check any cards to be valid or invalid.

MFW the OP gets the bum's rush trying to board with a photocopied MBTA card

That you know of ;)

true

But then it won't work on the subway

I dont take the subway.

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/09/24/android-nfc-hack-lets-subway-riders-evade-fares/

^^ worthy of experimenting before getting busted with a fake card

He works in Boston evidently. That's a zone 8 pass so he certainly lives at least 28 miles away. Parking and commute would kill him

this is from 2012 how sure are you that this still applies to today

Oh so you come from the south shore all the way to Boston

yeah...
exactly this.

Not sure at all. I am familiar with another system with embedded RFID, and there are only so many models used by transit organizations for fare media. Worth a shot before doing something blatantly stupid that will end with you getting a bigger fine than the fare media will cost you.

Your doing it wrong dig in the garbage on the train and get the seat checks if you keep doing it you'll save up enough to understand the layout. I've been jumping trains for years I can count how many times I paid pic related

can you elaborate

Just make a fake one pussy. Whats the worst they will tell you? "I'm sorry sir, you cannot board the train".

you can get arrested for fare evasion but im not asking if i should, im asking how i can

I don't know how Boston works but we have the north east corridor which goes from Florida to new York. Even farther I don't know where it stops but when you get on the train you have to have a ticket or a monthly. There a paper on and there's an app on your phone once you give the conductor what is required he puts a seat check on your chair indicating payment. Usually the hole punch it so it can't be used but for terminating lines like trenton to nyc the don't hole punch them. These can be used once again once you have enough and every color for the day. Don't let the conductor see you get on and blend in with the new crowd say your going to nyc when your really just getting of in Menlo park most of the time you don't have to day anything. Non hole punched seat check are an indication of beginning to end service first stop to the last stop it takes a bit of brains but once you've figured out how it works it becomes like second nature. You get thrown off a few time in the beginning but practice makes perfect

Ohh and I should no have to say this. Do not let anyone see you with the seat checks

Also is this a heavy rail light rail subway. The type of train makes the diff. That's why it may seem like I'm speaking french

QUADS

tech.mit.edu/V128/N30/subway/Defcon_Presentation.pdf

$70 ID punch.
$10 water transfer film
$15 pvc ID blanks
Amazon.

Torrent Photoshop have access to laser printer and scanner. Do it like a pro on every occasion.

exactly what i was looking for