We all know Android is superior but what about screen size?

We all know Android is superior but what about screen size?
Are you team phablet or team compact?

Personally I'm team compact (sub 5") as I don't game or watch a lot of youtube on my device. Just texting and browsing the web + listening to music.

I have the S8 Plus... it's at my limit for screen size. I probably would have gotten the regular S8, but the plus has a bigger battery.

Compact, just because it's easier to fit in most pockets and I perfer using one thumb to type and use the web.
I have a cheap aristo, but it works for all I use it for.

the S8 Plus' screen size is perfect for me, anything a lot smaller or a lot bigger than that is absurd to me. Texting feels much more accurate and smooth and even if you're just browing the web it makes the experience much more worthwhile

Size don't matter to me, I can hold the biggest phone, or a small phone, I can literally hold a galaxy tab a in 1 hand

For me its either 5+ or one of those phone-tablet hybrids or whatever you call them, where the phome can slide into a 10" screen thus making it a tablet. This way you can use small screen phone on the go and tablet size screen for gaming and videos. Unfortunately these hybrids arent as popular as Id like them to be

I agree... but like I said, it's AT my limit. There's been a few times I wish my thumb reached higher, but for viewing media, I have no complaints.

as long as the phone works i don't care. but personally i'd use an old phone, like a nokia 3360, because it's not laggy and I use my phone mostly for calls and messages.

I have an LG G4. It's 5.5 inches which is perfect for me. Its big enough that I don't have a problem texting on it with my fat thumbs and small enough that I can still text with one hand.

I hate smartphones, they are ruining society.

having said that, theyre usually too big to fit in my pocket.

5.5", a Vodafone (made by RTZ) Smart Ultra 7. Slim enough to hold easily and not be too much for a pocket. A 1080p screen that is great for movies, reading books, and general internet use. Amazing phone for the money.

They're just tools. Any tool can be misused

OP here. The S8 is tempting even though I had bad luck with Samsung phones in the past (Note 1 and A3 2016/2017).
The screen might be big but it's not very wide. Thats great for 1 handed typing and stuff

Laggy sounds like you ain't used to modern smartphones

actually kinda want a phablet now so I can read muh manga and epubs... I have a tablet but it's too big to carry everywhere

Just be sure to get a case. The only REAL complaint I have is the all-glass construction.

nah, theyre not just tools.

I've seen some horror pics of shattered S8's

I have a Note 4, which is fairly large but it fits in all of my pants pockets. I watch a lot of videos and my eyes are shit, so it is a good size for me.

>nah, theyre not just tools.
They really are. It's only when a tool is using that tool, there's a problem.

they really aren't. they have ruined society.

OP here. I LOVED the stylus of my Note 1. The only phone I enjoyed using 2 handed.
I'd probably love the Note 8 but at a 1k price tag I have to nope the fuck out

No, society ruined itself. Stop blaming inanimate objects for the failures of humans. If the majority of humans are stupid and abuse technology and luxuries, it is each person's fault.

It's fine to have an opinion, just as long as you understand it's only an opinion.

smartphones were an unnecessary invention.

Again, simply your opinion.

Yeah, I never buy phones at launch. I got my Note for around the Note 5 launch, because it was basically free with a service contract. Before that I used a Galaxy S3 for a very long time.

The Note 4 is a great phone, aside from some battery issues I've had. But that's one thing I like about it.. you can remove the battery in 1 easy step. I will never buy a phone with no access to the battery. Fuck that shit!

what did it solve?

That's a phone...?

It's the galaxy tab a 10 inch

I've never seen one. I would like to have one for sheet music purposes.

Note 8 Crew

Femanon or trap?

I own a Huawei Mate 7 with 6in display. A little bit out of date, but the battery is just great and gigantic.

4” inch is ideal size for a pocket device like a smartphone

anything bigger goes in your purse

sadly this only leaves iPhone se, which I guess makes me bi

want a Pixel jr, s8 mini, or Xperia extra compact

Honor 6x, very happy with it. Wouldn't go past 5.5" tho

I'm a dude, you faggot

The xperia compact line is pretty awesome. I love their fingerprint sensors (placement and working 100% of the time) and the TRILUMINOS displays. I wouldn't mind them going down to 4.5"