Advice please:

Advice please:
>gf of couple years
>first guy she's ever been with
>wants to "experience life(read guys)" on her own
>just to "see what it's like"
>our relationship was just rocky because of this realization
What do? I ain't no cuck but I don't want to just leave her. Any out if the box ideas or suggestions? Or advice in general? Pic unrelated

I'm sorry. I don't understand you. What do you means she want to experience life (read guys) on her own.

She's either testing your masculinity or dumping you. Are you man enough to face both scenarios?

She's done with you. She's trying to avoid the responsibility of ending it by forcing you to. It doesn't matter, dump her, move on.

Its over. Welcome to reality, love bubble burst.

Use her pussy like a rental car, don't cum inside her, and once she makes good on her desire, leave and don't look back.

She's only ever had sex with me. Wants to have sex with another guy. No one in particular I don't think just in general

this, and only this

Fuck you cynical realist assholes aren't making me feel better with your logic and reasoning. Lie to my face

its not your turn anymore. move on.

Everything's going to be OK, she loves you, she will be with you forever. There. you've heard it, do you feel better. Thought not. Sorry OP.

PS I don't consider myself particularly cynical nor even a realist most of the time, just experienced.

Tell her "Sure you can fuck another guy if you want but that means we're over"

win her the old fashioned way *whispers* kidnap her

>Fuck you for being honest and looking out for my best interests in a situation where I can't see that the obvious answer will result in my highest chances of happiness a year from now.

Fixed that for ya. Why do you think 2pac went from 'respect all wimminz' to "we ain't got no love for dem butches"?

>I don't want to just leave her
then you're a cuck.
do the smart thing, and kill the bitch with fire before she gets aids and spreads it around.

you could always do a poly relationship. my girlfriend and I did that as she was between visas and across seas for half a year. as long as you're good with communication and set boundaries it can work out great. you can fuck who ever you want and still have a steady rock relationship to keep your life up. though if one partner isn't into poly versus monogamous relationships, this'll crash and burn real bad.

Grow up. She wants her share of the 7.2 partners that average woman has.

So your choices are clear: open your relationship and offer her the opportunity, or end your relationship.

You want to stay with her? Swing. Bring other guys into your bed. Bring other girls into you bed. But do it together, in the open.

She's been forward enough to describe her desires - she wants to fuck other guys.

So make it happen. You get to enjoy the fruits of that too - fuck other girls (or guys, if you want to swing that way) - and build a long term stable relationship on trust.

Or be a Sup Forums weenie and run away when they call you cuck.

That's totally fair of her, dude. You go your whole life fucking only one person and you'll regret it down the line. She'd end up cheating on you, and you'd both resent her for it.

There's nothing you can do, user. You gotta let her go. It'll be better for both of you in the long run.

"If you love something, set it free."

Move on before more serious emotional scarring happens.

An inexperienced girl losing favor over you is a dangerous place.

Had a friend in the same situation
>Decided to put foot down and hold onto her
>Tfw she dumped him two weeks later and fucked someone in the campus parking lot
Leave her user, this isn't gonna end well

leave her user your gonna regret if you dont

Dump her,think of it as a preemptive strike,as she is surely going to dump you in near future.This way you could squeeze a fuck or two more if you run into her in some club or if she gets horny and bootycalls you.

fuck another girl quickly and make sure she finds out about it.
you are kucked anyway.
only extreme measures.