Hyogo

no pigs

I think g this guy want s to fuck a pig lol

Timestamp?

did you watch the f1 race

what is a "japan"? can you eat it?
also sharpie in pooper

Say hello to Inuyasha for me.

are you one of those weird skinny white guys obsessed with asian shit?

Get on a live stream and pour sake in your asshole via a funnel or something lol

Why don't you wash your hair?

only boring people get bored

clearly

Also in Japan, do you D&D?

Where do you find weed in japan and if so is it good?

y

no

yes you can

i don't like anime but i like vidya

i'm lazy

are there samurais in rural japan?

Wholy dubs of truth you non pig fucking newfriend.

i'm boring and ugly and lame

nope

i don't find it lol

Is it easy to get drugs in japan?

Weed is riskier to come by in Japan. I knew a guy here that went to court had had to return to the states because of it.

Do japs like dubs?

You look like a faggot. Ever thought about killing yourself?

ever been racist at gregg's, lad?

Why do crackers raised in Japan look like homos with those faggot ear lobe plugs?

yes but i want as much dick as i can so i wont

nah

definitely not

4 is an unlucky number here... so if the dubs are 44, then fuck no.

do japanese people hate beards and if so is that why you have to be kept clean shaven

What does it feel being a japanese faggot, OP??

how much hentai do you watch

i'm kept clean shaven cuz i'm a gayfag who likes to be clean shaven

kek

not enough

it feels unfulfilling

what is d&d?

oh so you've fucked Japanese dudes? I thought they made gay people commit seppeku in the town square in Japan. also, how much dolphin do you think you've unknowingly consumed OP?

Can you please an hero on stream?

yeah a bunch. Japan is not bad for gay people at all and goes without saying normal problems with the older generation sometimes occur but i'd daresay in america it is worse

dungeons and dragons dood

Something too few Japanese people are into... but is directly responsible for the Final Fantasy games.
People here prefer Call of Cthulu or Sword World(which in an early edition spawned Record of Lodoss War)

how easy/difficult is it to bang a japanese slut?

Ur actually a japanese boy fucker? whats wrong with you. As if the men are the most unattractive race body-wise and it's the worst place to live gay prejudice wise, i think ur an idiot

>tfw both of those were me
Ah okay. and what about the dolphin consumption?
I know what FF is and what Dungeons and Dragons is but never heard of the other ones. is D&D really even worth getting into? I need a hobby like that but I'm no really into shit like that :/

In tokyo, it's only easy if you speak japanese, are young, and attractive. It's harder if you're missing one of these qualities.

You must be 18 to be here

It depends, from what I've heard mushrooms are totally legal. It's strange that OP doesn't know it.

If you're curious about what dungeons and dragons is like, watch a single episode of an online show called Critical Role. It's a very good and entertaining example of how to play.

I got into it two years ago and no other kind of game even compares to me anymore.

okay I'll check it out bruv. thanks for the suggestion. I know it's been around like since the 70s right? (last question I swear)

actually you're wrong but it's okay have a nice day

i didn't know Japanese and I didn't have an issue tho

Yes, but over the years, but it has since advanced to five different editions. Most people these days play the newest edition(5th edition) because the rules are simpler than older editions and it places its emphasis more on creating fun narratives in your game.

There are a lot of great resources for getting into this game now. It's becoming more popular in the west these days.

cool cool. thanks for the info user and I'm gonna check it out. you may have just converted one more westerner to dat d&d life

feel free to message me on twitter if you have any questions. @pirrip

alright will do broski

I don't have anything to ask. However, if those are your natural eyelashes then I'm incredibly jealous.

I just moved to Osaka like a week ago. Give me your LINE and we can chill sometime. I'm going to the beach for the Sport holiday thing today haha.

Pathfinder is great (and free) if you are more familiar with 3.5.

For OP: How rural? Surely you could hop on the train and go into the city and have a CoCoIchi. Unless you're in BFE Nakashibetsu or similar.

I am in Osaka and I do

awww thanks

b-b-b-ut who are you

i'm exaggerating and just want attention from the wonderful warm hearted lurkers of Sup Forums

Nice eyeliner

awwwshiet.

Too bad I'm in Saitama. ;___;
I run a stone age setting campaign here weekly.

I'm a Canadian who has moved here for 2 years to learn Japanese. Just got here almost 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to make friends and shit.

Where you at?

Ah damn, that sounds fun. I was hoping to find a group to play with. Or some people to play Magic with too. I brought my Commander decks on the off chance.

I'm in Hirano ward in Osaka

Someone I know in Tokyo got their 1000 dollar magic deck stolen after a tournament. I forget what cards they had in there but stay in your area, lol.

Eh, that could happen anywhere. Sucks ass tho. My decks aren't worth that much, I'm a filthy casul.

So you're an undercover jap?

Fuck off back to your own land

You need a haircut, OP.

yis