How come so many young white males are falling for the Japanese jew bait of anime?

How come so many young white males are falling for the Japanese jew bait of anime?
This ruins lives and is addictive.
It is degeneracy that leads to lower birth rates among males and socially inept behaviour.
I believe there must be a ban on anime, specially on the whole waifu thing, because it prevents people from breeding like normal redpilled couples.
When will UN act?
Yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oA8gYXSNqR4
bilibili.com/video/av3110732/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Umi is love

>UN
>act

We could always nuke Japan a third time

>inb4 britbong who thinks we need to apologize

Nice try Jew

Escapism in an increasingly bleak and depressing world

sorry for the burqua burd

have some haram Umi

I like anime, but I'm not like the faggot I was years ago. I literally have no time to watch anything now. Though it is a good medium to tell stories. It's fun, but also
>paying to watch anime

Quite frankly more men need to discard women, and get on the waifu or at least the fembot train.

Seriously, women today are shit and won't stop being shit until we stop putting them on a pedestal.

I'm a decent enough looking guy, I'd say a 6 if you put a number to it, I guess I'm kind of funny, and I make engineering money. I'm quite frankly very hesitant to even consider dating, much less marrying, in this day and age. And I'm not particular to spending a hundred dollars on a girl for the opportunity to maybe get laid.

As fucked as it sounds, if prostitution was legalized, or something like pic related happened, there's a good chance of mass breakups initiated by the men. Dating, and moreso marriage, are just a bunch of games heavily rigged in women's favor. If she divorces you, prepare to get fucked by divorce courts.

I dated a girl way back, and she came into school one day with bruises on her arms because her brother was a douche who would hit her. People gave me weird looks thinking it was me. Fuck, her teachers apparently asked about it and the first person they asked didnit was me.

It's a crock of shit, I'd rather make money, adopt some kids, and sufficiently redpill them.

Anime girls are nice. I like them, yes.

>UN
>ever doing anything

They can have my daki when they pry it from my cold, dead hands. Blue helmets = easy targets.

>It is degeneracy that leads to lower birth rates among males

Good

Because real girls are all nigger loving sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI

STOP posting anime!
nobody likes your chinese cartoons!!!

>BR
>hating anime
What about all that NTR?

>stop liking what I don't like

You can't fool me. I'm a professional.

posting best girl

>because it prevents people from breeding like normal redpilled couples.

Or perhaps the sexual market in japan is so completely fucked that it literally makes more sense just to stay alone and watch anime all day

Jesus Christ, even Sweden's taste in anime girls is 'tolerant', 'diverse' and 'multicultural'. kek

Why would I want to watch homosexual/LGBT, Transgender, and Race Mixing propaganda that comes out of Jewywood these days?

If you wish to subject yourself to that mess OP, be my guess. I don't watch slice of life anime either, mostly bleak and depressing anime, seeing how they normally have a good story.

Juden fear the samurai, desuka~

Anime will NEVER be banned. FUCK OFF, KIKE.

This. Waifus/fembots/VR-girls are better than most real girls these days. Sad, but true.

>How come so many young white males are falling for the Japanese jew bait of anime?

Shitty education, shitty family life, shitty economy, shitty women

Squid's squids arent that big

>shitty women

This is the main reason

Thank you Third Wave Feminism and Cultural Marxism

shitty taste in media too

Anime isn't Jewish, and while some of it is based, most weeaboos are degenerate faggots.

Please confine yourself to watching good anime once in a while and ffs don't go out and buy dolls or have a wallpaper of an anime girl posing half-naked because that shit is pathetic.

Not even going to touch on those body-pillows that virgins carry around.

Kill yourself monkey. You're posting on Sup Forums.

This as well, but people have to realize that these are mistakes, same with males, as much as they like anime, they're not supposed to go too far to the point where they get fat and shit, that's literally the same thing as what women are doing to themselves.

Why isn't there any fucking program that makes people realize their shitty ass mistakes and make them become better looking and hygienic people? Why do we let these go blinded and ruin the looks and personalities of people? Why don't both, male and female learn to have their traits and accept who they are, and be masculine and feminine? If we have that shit, people will love anime and whatever they do, and everything will work out perfectly.

People fucking don't see this shit, and ruin themselves and then create these types of shit.

who is moot?

Love Live is shit.

for me anime is just a coping mechanism because I live in a town with 1.33 males per female and I am a 2/10 so I will never have kids anyway.

Someone is jealous because they are just as likely to have sex with 3D women as with 2D women.

what did u just say?

Damn user, don't put yourself down like that, there is someone out there for everybody you know. Don't give up hope yet.

>I live in a town with 1.33 males per female

Rapefugees or is that just the normal demographic?

>posting a slut

What anime is this from?

Como vai a tarde? A madrugada sempre serĂ¡ dos animo amigos.

the truth

why are literally all of those anime girls hot?
what are the odds?

talk shit like that 2 my face faggits and not online and see what happens

why are literally all of those anime girls hot?
what are the odds?

I know how you feel. Even if I could find the kind of woman I want, I would never be good enough.

No idea.

Youll cry and continue masturbating tothe worst girls?

The one with the hamster girl, seemingly made entirely for reaction faces.

Cause most anime is created by me and Japan doesn't have Stronk Independent Womyn like we have here in the West.

Sadly both, this applies to almost the whole country. Only place the ratio is close 1:1 is the capital but that place is full with alcoholic degenerates and gay bars, also most rapefugees will move there over time so..

Wanna know why? Because most women today are not kawaii, rabid feminists, and sluts.

>japan's opinion about anime

Discarded.

>somalia's opinion about anime
Honestly just impressed you can speak english and not just your urban tribespeak

Leave your country. Here you will be accepted.

Love live is shit, sage.

MUH DICK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oA8gYXSNqR4

>Sweden knowing anything about anime

>somalia's opinion about anime
>urban tribespeak
Kek.

Japan is universally known for shit taste and bad engrish

Honestly about 5 years back I played Persona 4 for the first time, a major theme was just looking at who you are, the good and the bad, and accepting yourself for it. It was also the game that rekindled my interest in JRPGs and, a little later, anime, to a point where I probably indulge myself too much. Though, P4 caused me to consistently look at myself in the mirror so while I do consume that stuff too much, I simultaneously make sure I don't stop working, I don't let myself get fat, try to stay clean, etc, just because I don't want to become one of those people you described.

True, japan makes many shitty things like love live.

Why you weebs can't stay on your own fucking board?

Why is Elevens tastes so shit?

Even when you were putting out incredible cyberpunk at its peak your otaku hated it.

say it 1 more time gook and i swear 2 god I'm gettin the enola gay back in action 2 nuke ur asses again

Because weebs are staying on their own fucking website. How about you go back to 9gag?

Patrician taste

you mean every board?
You god damn immigrants think you can come here and change the local culture. Hiroshimoot needs to build a firewall to keep you mexicans out.

Love live a shit, and your waifu is the shittiest shit among those shit girls

>elevens
>Britain
I appreciate this

>complaining about anime on an graphicforum for finnish flipbooks

ANIME = MADE FOR WHITE NATIONALISTS

WESTERN CARTOONS = MADE FOR THE KEKOLDISATION OF CHILDREN

You tell'em Japan

Also what is your opinion on Eden of the East?

>stop posting anime on an anime site

Lurk two more years then post

Yeah, I see a lot of anime actually do that to be honest, but I wonder why people don't take it upon them to improve themselves.

I have never even held hands with a girl, how am I supposed to just "be urself and go breed!!"
Is there some magical pill oh wise OP that will change people and make them able to breed without resorting to rape?

Go back to fapping to animated girls and having no life.

Anime isn't jewish bait you cuck

Jews fear the samurai

Wait, are you that faggot that shits up /trumpgen/s with you constant anti-anime shitposting?

Who's your waifu, dave-kun? I wanna know who's judging.

Men wouldn't fall for anime waifus if real life women weren't dirty sluts and whores.

Nozomi best LL
Takane best im@s

However Deresute has better girls in general

Best girl obviously
I liked it, but the pace couldve been faster

>non-weeaboo boards

newfag

A) it pisses you off
and
B) this is an anime site

Best taste.

Nozomi best girl

Though love live is just one big yuri bait

Some Jew faggot.

You are my brother from another mother.

>Love Live is a degenaracy that leads to lower birth rates and socially inept behaviour
If this is degeneracy than I don't want to be right.
bilibili.com/video/av3110732/

>mass breakups

Do you not understand most men in relationships are there by emotional blackmail? They won't just leave.

I'm mainly watch mecha anime. Am I a degenerate?

Yes

Yes

Nozomi's better

It happens because men are naturally drawn to an idealized vision of the world
Real girls simply cannot compete with 2D

You know that you're at Sup Forums, OP?

Of course.