I need suggestions for a small business I can do in my spare time. My target is $1000 a month over 20-50 hours of work...

I need suggestions for a small business I can do in my spare time. My target is $1000 a month over 20-50 hours of work. No prostitution allowed.

>Inb4 dick sucking business
>Inb4 sell your body
>Inb4 OP can't Inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

appsumo.com/how-to-make-your-first-dollar/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 404

Inb5 505

Buy shit from Chinese sources. Resell on eBay.

Hand-craft something and sell it at craft fairs, conventions, or whatever.

Learn to cook a little and do catering on weekends.

Dick sucking business

Sell your body

Op can't inb4

Like what? Can you elaborate?

For example, anything that is trending with kids..

You could buy like a 100 pack of fidget spinners for xx, resell them at 3-4, 7-8 dollars per spinner and double/triple up

Start up a grocery thieving ring. Especially steal meat and cheese. You can typically those at 50% sticker value.

Figit spinners are out of date

become a soundcloud rapper

Right idiot, because kids have loads of money to spend...

Nigger cant read OP needed elaboration

FOR EXAMPLE

Op here. I should have mentioned I am white so rapping is out of the question. Maybe I could make shitty Christian music tho

I guess your parents didnt. Your childhood must of sucked.

sauce

Do you seriously not know how reliable kids are for sales?

*must have sucked.

At least I received a decent education.

Dude if anyone here knew they (1) would be doing it themselves (2) wouldn't tell you because that would have the chance of weakening their own sales

LOL

Anything that appeals to children is a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY.. If you have even a PIECE of anything the kids want you will make bread.

No, become a Minecraft Youtuber.

flip cars, flip cheap chinese shit.
sell drugs, grow drugs.
dmt is pretty easy to make and rare.

The other problem is you sell the spinner once, and that's it. Customers may never return.

If I'm gonna sell to kids, it needs to be something they keep coming back to buy over and over. Like crack cocaine, or cigarettes.

Buy fat people clothes from thrift stores and resell them on eBay. You should be able to get a handful of shirts for 5-10 bucks and then you can sell them for 20 or so a piece.

Well, what do YOU want?

good comeback bro

kidnap kids and sell their organs

its just an example

A colt 45 and 2 zig zags

OP trust this master jew on how to do it:

appsumo.com/how-to-make-your-first-dollar/

I like this idea, this one could really work. You could hire junkies to do it for you and pay them with drugs. And then sell the goods back to the junkies and their families.

Where I live minimum wage is 10 bucks an hour. You're asking for a job that will pay over half a months salary at that rate, by only putting in under a third of the time.

Are you fucking stupid? Get a real job you lazy fuck.

>multi-billion dollar industry
>OP just wants to skim $1000 dollars off it
>acting like that's an impossible goal

LISTEN UP OP:

so i'm guessing you're a young male like myself.

just get a fucking part time job.

/thread

Here's the real question OP. Don't bullshit us either. How much capital do you have to invest in starting this operation up? Are you starting with $0 in the bank?

thees

I DO have a real job you gigantic fucking retard, did you read the part where I said "$1000 a month over 20-50 hours of work"?? That's my SPARE TIME, as I mentioned because I have a full job that occupies 176 hours of my month. God, you are so fucking retarded and have no reading comprehension!!! Get the fuck off my Sup Forums before you make such retarded statements, fuckwad. Kill yourself faggot loser.

$20 for used clothes that you can't try on? You can buy new shit for that much.

Make fursuits.
People pay literally $2000 for a full fursuit and 300-600 for a partial. It takes about 150-200 to make a good partial, and 300-400 or more for a good full fursuit.
Your welcome.

Provide basic services for rich bachelors. I have a massive amount of income. I need people to make me healthy food, clean my house, advise me on clothes to buy, buy those clothes for me, help me to be a better person, etc. I think it's an untapped market.

The part fucking time job would have to pay $20 to $50 an hour to meet OP's goals. Do you see a lot of those jobs around? Where are you if you do??

Unless you have a hobby that can generate passive income for you (like making shit to sell on etsy), you're probably best off doing Uber or Lyft. It's the most consistent way to get money on the side, and you can work at your own pace. The only problem is with 20-50 hours of work per month your income is gonna vary wildly.

I'd say up to $5000. Getting some money from deceased Grandma soon.

That's a good idea, but wouldn't it be in the rich person's best interest to get the best person to provide those services for you? I'm assuming you wouldn't hire the first rando off the street to do those things for you

>10 bucks an hour.
That's completely fucking pathetic, do you live somewhere like India, Africa or the United States?

Hmm this sounds like a good idea actually but I don't want to enable people mental illnesses

>Serving the rich
>untapped market
No

He's right, but be careful to not get into products which are bound to trends. Consoles and games seem like a pretty stable market for instance. Buy them in bulk / broken, fix them, clean them and re-sell them. Stay away from computer games - computer gamers are greedy and/or forced to use steam or any other cancerous launcher, so you'll find that the second hand market of pc games pretty much died in the last 5 years.

If you're smart, you'll use 200-500 of those dollars and get consultative assistance from someone whose job it is to help out people in your position.

Knowledge is power, and going into the small business game blind is one of the dumbest things you could do OP

I started growing mushrooms as a hobby but now it's like a second job. You should look into it.

Btw, I'm talking about edible mushrooms, not hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Sort of. Except for my career I am incredibly lazy. I probably wouldn't hire a homeless guy (even though morally I should give them a chance) but I don't think I would be picky. It's hire fast fire fast type of mentality. I would hire just about anyone and get rid of them just as fast. The real problem I have is nobody is providing those services. Not in a piecemeal manner anyway.

start an archery tag field?

>hallucinogenic mushrooms
Ha! I knew there was no money in hallucinogenic mushrooms. Where the hell is the market? High school?

If you were in the market for those services, where would you go to? Craigslist? Backpage?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm genuinely curious about this.

I am not rich like some people would think of as rich. I make a lot of money but not a ton. 80/hr. I have a lot of disposable income but I don't want to hire a butler. I am just interested in a butler like service. More than that, I am interested in specific things like health. If there was a healthy restaurant that made decent food and delivered I would order from it every day

its a fucking example

Okay. so you're not rich (I wasn't asking about that) and it sounds like you're just lazy. I worked 4 years serving the rich. As a swimming pool technician. No, you don't have to be rich to afford a pool, but the company I worked for had plenty of rich clients.
Maybe you should just learn to cook healthy. It can be fun.

become a dog walker. check to see if services like Wag are in your area.

I wouldn't go to those places although maybe I should. That's not really the point though. It's about my initial perception. I would hire somebody who had an ad somewhere or an established brick and mortar store. I know it sounds stupid, but those type of things make me think you are more reputable. Find a way to be reputable. Be available. Be professional (at least at first). I would hire a company/person like that

nyc.

OP has unrealistic goals

It's unrealistic to have my own business that earns $20 an hour?? Really?

You're right. I am working on that. My biggest problem is I am an alcoholic. I have cut down quite a bit and I am learning some new things. If anyone was wondering: money doesn't buy happiness. I am a miserable person. The only thing I have going is my job. Just the feeling of being useful, not the money.

Why did you start drinking? Why do you have to drink every day?

I would have thought every job in NYC pays at least $50 an hour, seeing as how rent is $12000 a month for a bachelor and a bowl of soup at a restaurant is $60

it is unrealistic to run your own business on 50 hours a month.

That said, you can make 20$ an hour on your own time. uber driver on drunk hours, wag dog walker if you live near rich fags and have a flexible schedule. Moving, go to the uhaul page and sign up as a vendor, people wil rent a truck and call you to help with their move, you probably need a friend for this. Anything kid related if you don't look like a faggot and take the required child cpr classes, driving kids home after school is over, kids after hours classes and camps.

Photography.

Spend upwards of 1000 dollars on a good dslr body and a couple of lenses. After that, get good with the camera. Then start advertising and build yourself a portfolio and work at it hard enough and you can make a pretty good job or even new career for yourself.

I can't really answer that. I don't know. It was heartbreak for a bit. I was with my ex for 7 years (starting at 16) and she broke it off with me. I started drinking heavily then. That was 5 years ago. I can't answer why I still drink. Maybe it is because I have low self esteem and drinking makes me feel like I am fun and sociable. Even when nobody is there to witness it with me. All my friends are getting married, having kids, achieving lifelong goals. I don't know man. Probably the same reason I visit this site.

Keep in mind I have a full time job and I am looking for something to do in my spare time.

I used to do scrapping. I'd drive my pickup truck around on garbage night and pick up anything made of metal. Most commonly barbecues, stoves, lawnmowers, also electronics. I made easily over $1000 at the scrapyard this year, but the problem is the added fuel costs for the truck, as well as needing a space to store-sort the scrap. in theory it averages out to $15 an hour, tax free.

Myfreecams or Chaturbate

some guys and gals seem to do quite well if you dont act like an entitled/elitist cunt

Addictions can be cause by not dealing with emotions from your past.

ah! I have the perfect business for you.

Put up an add on Craigslist claiming you organize state sales.

When people call you (after gramma died leaving diarhea all over the house) you explain to them that there is not enough money in the house to justify an actual estate sale and offer a clear out.

A clear out is where you charge them money to take their stuff and put it on display on "your store", then give them 60% of the sale price.

of course there is no store, you charge them money, call them back a year later saying nothing has sold and to come pick it up, they never do.

good luck faggot

Nah, I like the grocery thieving ring better

Yeah you're probably right. Not sure how to deal with it though. Be sad and cry? Be angry? I don't feel either of those things.

>being this jealous of me

i don't pay rent

Crypto.

Last month I made over $1000 from airdrops (how they grow their blockchain/network/userbase)

With the free coins, I flip them and buy other cheap coins.

Buy low/sell high. It's all about volume and not being a dick who gets emotionally involved in the process

Some free tokens here:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

>spend money
>to figure out how to invest money
Why pay for information? I'd earn more by just keeping that money in the bank

Being a camwhore isn't prostitution... I'd pay to see that if pic is you

Kek

of course it me, tee hee

hbu send me some money, i'll send you some naughty pics?

I realize this is starting to sound like a therapy session.

Point is there ARE people like me who would pay out the ass for certain services. There's this place called "sprouts" in Minneapolis. They make salad wraps with good ingredients. Tastes delicious. That is the type or service I would be most interested in.

Next a delivery service that wasn't shit. A "go get" type of person.

And finally, some sort of mix between an advisor and a "go get" person. Advising on things that anyone should know but I don't because I put all my energy into something else.

Start a phone repairing shop. I phones are hella easy to fix

Nah, I meant more like, if I were a neck beard with no hope of ever seeing a pretty girl naked in person... But I'm not. Thanks for the offer though! You are a babe

donate bloodand plasma

Also, go on chaturbate and you'll find lots of neckbeards that will give you money to look at your naughty bits lol

>donate
I won't get any money for that, fucktard. The whole world isn't the United States.