Okay lets get to the bottom of this shit RIGHT NOW! blonde haired brown eyed user here and im getting mixed messages...

Okay lets get to the bottom of this shit RIGHT NOW! blonde haired brown eyed user here and im getting mixed messages from this motherfucker that im not truly nordic because of eyes. My last name is Svendsen but my forbears are not of the lineage. What the fuck is going on. I liled this guy up until i see he has a real issue with my eyes. What about the black vikings not niggers i mean dark haired dark eye ones like rollo.

You're indo aryan

You're seriously letting yourself get hung up on some white nigger who murdered his friend?

No no no im indo nothing sir im black nordic

Not if you have brown eyes you arent

Well im just clarifying his views before i start making VRs to him which will start some shit cause ill finish what euronymous couldnt

But they arent true brown they are lightly colored

Light brown is still brown.
Indo is all you can claim, you arent nordic

FUCK YOU IM NORDIC YOU PIECE FUCKING SHIT

Any retard can change last names in your lineage

So should i go join antifa now since i cant be part of the preservation of western europe

According to him you are not even a real european anyway. Like the 70% of all the people in europe

Where does he get this shit from is it a hoax is he trying to turn people against him

varg is retarded, my family is from northern Germany and England and i'm apparently not european
his wife is autistic and he lives off of french welfare

Idk. He just knows it for some magical reason. He never tells the sources of his "knowledge"

He wrote a book and all an rpg based book about his true heritage and civilization

Varg is the human incarnation of Sup Forums.
>Nobody is white, not even white people.

He's a mentally unstable murderer, why do you assume he has any authority over things like lineage and ancestry?

If you really need to verify your ancestry, take a fucking DNA test.

STOP

Fuck sakes you're swept up in your own drama.

If you're the only brown-eyed member of your family, you can just be a mutation. Otherwise, there could be some foreign DNA in your family history that contributed to brown eyes in your family.

Do what Euronymous didn't. Settle your nerves, my dude. You'll get nowhere with Varg if you come off this injured by the videos of the "mastermind" behind the midi track sensation that is new Burzum.

Black hair and dark eyes can be traced back to Harald Fairhairs time.

Harald's father Halfdan Svarte (Halfdan the black) earned his name for his raven black hair.

You constantly push ur shit music and books STOP

Stop what?

Vargina is just a jerk. He sometimes makes good points, but in reality he is just another asshole tinfoil headed right-winger. Just one example:

He hates christians, while acting like a fucking christian himself (force your religion on others).

His religion is based off the rpg he wrote