Why does the blacked meme bothers you so much?

Why does the blacked meme bothers you so much?

it does not
its the spamming
like the brony threads a few years ago

Reminder that race threads are created by Russian bots

the brony faggots got their own board
maybe its time for a /cuck/ board

Let's use this as a example.

>bothers you
who the fuck are you talking about newfagbaitstienmegapolchanz?

>le ebul russians are out to get us ;_;
found the hillary voter

it doesnt bother anyone. every post is made by bot and then trolls acting like it bothers them. 99% of visitors never watch the thread or just faps and never replys.
learn to Sup Forums

^Found the Russian

it's almost always used to shitpost.

This is it. Always been like that with every thinkable thing ever.

The thing that bothers me, and I think I can speak for most people here, is that you keep spamming this shit over and over and over and over. And over. It's really really fucking annoying.
Sage.

It doesn't. I'm Hispanic. What bothers me is the endless war between you niggers and whites. Can one of y'all end each other already? So the rest of the world can finally get on with their lives?

found the bot

Russian race baiting is oldmeme

This

>Why does the blacked meme bothers you so much?

Because it's boring spam. Fuck off, nigger spam boy.

???? Ok fam. I guess I'm a bot now.

because bestiality is for degenerates

vThis

??? Y'all are doing a lot of assuming it.

Itt*

v

There are two types of people making these threads:

1. Sissy gay spammers with a humiliation fetish. Most of these threads are sissy themed, just pay attention to the threads and you'll notice it.
2. People with a personal vandetta against white people. Mainly the hapa spammers from /r/hapas, or people who thinks Sup Forums is the home of trump voters.

>hurr durr u mad white boi????!!
creates 5 new threads
>Lululul white boii mad :-(
5 new threads
>omgg, why are white bois so mad at black people?

Nobody cares about the topic, OP. Its the malicious spam that is getting boring. If the mods don't care, they can just keep making thread after thread until they've clogged up the entire catalog.

Dont get upset newfriends, just report these threads and the bots will get banned, if a mod is awake