TL;DR: My ex-boss refuses to pay two employees their last check...

TL;DR: My ex-boss refuses to pay two employees their last check, pays his current employees with bounced personal checks since last week, and spends tons of money on travel between TX and Michigan instead. Asking Sup Forums for help trolling him regardless of "nypa" until small claims court in a few months.

His FB: /george.verstraete

Hello Sup Forums. Yes yes "nypa" and whatnot, but I have an interesting target for a raid.

I used to work for a man called George Verstraete after he took over the "Jet's Pizza" in Bedford, TX. He is probably THE worst boss I've ever worked for. He constantly SCREAMS in people's ears, bullshits about how he'll pay everyone more, and generally sells snake oil to his employees so they work like slaves for minimum wage. He's super passive-aggressive and a narcissist.

Those reasons alone don't warrant what I'm asking, but the following should be: I quit and George fired someone within two days of my quitting. He has refused to pay us our last check for over 60 days. We will have to file a claim and go to small claims court for our pay.

Want to know why he refuses to pay us? George goes between Michigan and TX every single week, spending thousands of dollars on airfare and hotels just to see his wife. Instead of paying us what we owe, he spends all of the business's money on himself, and the last check he gave all his current employees BOUNCED immediately after he handed them out.

So yeah, if anyone of you feel like trolling a very troll-worthy subject, I would sincerely appreciate it. I've personally done all I can legally and small claims court is a few months out from here.

As a small token of my gratitude to whoever reads this or helps, here's some tits.

not your personal army fuck off you cuck

never change Sup Forums. Only raiding autists and not the people who need it the most.

Just like the autists you are.

> calling me an autists yet youre here spewing paragraphs you think anyone will be bothered to read about your sad little life and how you cant fight your own battles
never change newfags

You're such a dick. I'm not OP BTW

Contact your local labor relations board. Small claims? In a few MONTHS?

Yeah, the schedule is pretty booked down here. Not enough courts for cases. Look at about 2-3 months from here. Me and the other ex-employee are meeting on Tuesday to see if we want to go via SCC or Texas Workforce Commission.

>screams NYPA even though OP inb4d you

Cry more faggot.

> calls me a faggot
> agrees with the beta cuck op
yeah ok

Why are you still here? So autistic that you stay in threads that you "don't care about"?

I like raids. What's the plan?

im just curious what its like having a conversation with a down syndrome sufferer, thats why im still here

Lol i live in Bedford TX WTF my homie Willie knows these nignogs

A. After you quit did you provide ample time before actually leaving? (basically your 2 weeks) because if you didn't, he doesn't have to pay you. B. When he fired your butt buddy was he fired for "just cause"? Because if so he doesn't have to pay him. If you go to small claims make sure that you rep yourself. Unless you're going for max that small claims allots (which you're can't) then having a lawyer will cost you more than you'll make. Unless you only care about the principle and not the money.

You can help by posting personal address, phone number, phone nubmer to Jet's Pizza, any known routine he has or does, license plate number, childrens names phone numbers, facebook links...

Fag detected

According to Texas Labor Law, you're wrong on both accounts.

Personal Address: Unknown
Cell Phone number: 58six 85five 477five
Jet's Pizza number: 81seven-two83-94zerozero
License Plate Number: Unknown, I'm "banned from the premises" anyway
Facebook link: /george.verstraete

My guess is that you aren't an employee of this guy at all.

My guess is you were a customer and didn't like something about the way your experience went down and now you want to get revenge but are too much of a beta to do it yourself.

If that's what you immediately assume of me then that shows how your own thought process of yourself works. Put your projectionism down and help a Sup Forumsrother.

No, if you were to simply quit and not provide ample time for the employer to essentially fill your position (2 weeks or more depending on your length of employment) it is considered job abandonment and you are not required to be paid your final pay and depending on the circumstances pay can even be withheld. Let me rephrase B. Your butt buddy does not need to receive 2 weeks if it was "just cause" and therefor his employer only needs to pay him up until the last day worked (previous day, not day he was fired on) didn't mean employer had to withhold previous pay. There are more than just your Texas workforce laws, there are federal regulations that are in play no matter the state. Good luck though since you haven't done any research yet. I would strongly suggest contacting labor board and seeing what your actual options are, if any, because it's free.

Called him OP. He seemed like a nice enough guy until I said I was a news reporter and wanted comments on why he refused to pay his workers. He got very defensive and when I asked if we could have a sit down interview to discuss his financial situation and if he could confirm constant trips to visit his wife he started literally screaming and wanted to know which paper I worked for before threatening to kill me and then he hung up.
He mad.

fucking lmao. The way you described that fits his personality perfectly. Thank you so much. I only hope these tits can even begin to compensate your deeds.