I am on day 10 of a water fast

I am on day 10 of a water fast.
My friend just came by with amphetamines and i consider binging along with him all night, and tomorrow probably as well.
What consequences can i expect?

What is a water fast?

There's no way that means you haven't eaten in the last 10 days, does it? Or have you just had water to drink i.e. no milk or soda while eating regular meals?

No definitely. No calories, only water to drink.

Well mal nutrition is definitely staying to set in. But, you should be fine. Just why would you stop eating instead off getting your fat ugly ass up and doing something

Wtf man this is just straight up bad for you

Your electrolytes are already incredibly depleted. You're going to experience the worst muscle cramps you can possibly imagine and a highly elevated heartrate (beyond just normal amphetamine increase).

You're also going to get incredibly dizzy and possibly faint whenever you stand up.

Your muscles are going to be sore for days afterward.

You need to eat. You are killing yourself whether or not you're adding speed or not.

make sure you keep brushing your teeth with fluoride toothpaste. malnutrition will start to affect your enamel soon if not by now.

I'm sorry how do you know 'he will be fine' ? Can you argue for that, because it sounds like a fucking horrible idea. Speed drains you from your resources, and he's got second to none if he not eaten for a week.

i dont understand why you would do this, i've gone days without eating entire meals because i just didnt feel hungry but i would still make sure to have at least a couple of calories to have some kind of fuel

Thanks, sounds legit. Though people go like this for much longer. Like fir religeous reasons and shit, and you're not necessarily killing yourself.

I already do every day. Problem with brushing and speed is that you can damage them

Unhealthy way of dieting. See a dietist. If he/she approves this get as far away from that person as possible.

Ketosis keeps you running.

death

to be really really hungry

dietist?

is that the job where everything you say never works for anybody and you still get paid to say it anyway?

Is it the doctors fault if a patient doesn't follow his advice?

The feeling of ketosis is horrible and i've experienced quite a few times. The bad breath and achy muscles... fuck dude just eat something, even a salad.

If they are dumb enough to fat for ten days, then do meth, fuck em. However, they are hydrated and they will almost surely survive, probably won't be pleasant, though.

There's not a major religion that fasts like this. Even Muslims are smart enough to eat at night during Ramadan. They don't starve themselves for a month.

The longest I've heard of a "cleanse" run is about a week, and those "cleansing" drinks still contain enough calories to sustain a person, along with vital minerals and vitamins.

Your body does a great job of cleansing itself - that's what your liver and kidneys are for.

There's a reason anorexics die so young.

I have less energy. Shower and brush every day.
I feel like normal. Day 1 and 2 were excruciating.

if a doctor has a 100% failure rate I would say yes. it is his fucking fault

Every single dietician in the planet has a 100% failure rate

But what are your reasons for fasting?

There are several papers studying the benefits of fasting, are you doing it for health reasons? Or maybe just of one those dumb new age shit

Nigga look at yourself in the fucking mirror and ask yourself if you look healthy in the slightest bit right now. You don't. You feel like shit and look like shit right now. Your breath smells like little dog turds and you're about to go do some hard drugs on an empty stomach. I don't know you OP but you sound like a fucking absolute dumbass, you're either really stupid or you're a fucking mess

hey, off by one.

everybody is doing intermediate fasting nowadays, it is the latest diet.

to go from intermediate fasting to breatharian is not that big of a stretch

I know, but i seen people on forums, catholics, talking abt getting more in touch with God, yeah, and planning a 30 day water fast.
It's insane, and am not confident if safe. I doubt it.
but before hitting day 4 with this i didn't expect this to last for 10 days.. your body adapts, it's beyond my comprehension and scientific articles don't contradict the premise of water fasting to necessarily be unhealthy. I'm unsure about how long for that applies. Important is to be cautious.

I'd eat at least once every 2 weeks and do some yoga or light weights every few days just to remind your brain that you still want to live. you have to be going through that condition now where your body rejects food. It may be painful to eat or exercise but girls do this shit all the time and live for years. if a girl can do it, so can you.

water fasting is a bad idea, you need salt.

Try adding a bone broth drink a couple of times a day to stop the feeling of being weak and the splitting head aches.

None particular.. i just went with it.

im no expert but that just sounds like a bad idea.
with speed you can keep going without food and barely any sleep but its very taxing on your body.

if your diet makes you extremely weak you wont even notioce because of the speed.
speed also fucks up your body in different ways that arent really connected to not eating e.g. sore gum.

i would not recommend it.

at max i would go for one day but its just a bad idea if you dont eat at all.

Did you know that people lie on the internet?

Long story short - you're going to die if you don't eat. You're already losing bone mass because your body is scavenging minerals from wherever it can. You're going to go into full ketoacidosis if you don't eat. You will die.

I am not weak, unless having moved around walking or biking for a significant amount.
No head aches. It is like normal, pretty crazy.

I do need salt indeed, that's what i'm a bit wrapped up about, further than that, and the relatively decreased energy capacity it feels like every day

> you have to be going through that condition now where your body rejects food.
Digestion slows down, is what you mean. which surely happened, beyond that I don't yet know until i eat again

>fasting
>taking vasoconstrictor drugs
>taking heart rate accelerating drugs

If your heart doesen't stop, your brain veins will surely blow up inside

Sounds legitemate

Your body is cannibalizing your muscles to generate your energy. You are going to end up with an enormous decrease in overall muscle mass from this, which is going to make it even harder to burn calories in the future once you start fueling yourself again.

You may look thinner, but you're losing a great deal of muscle mass as well as tone.

You need to eat.

Water fasting if you don't have any prior conditions like diabetes is perfectly healthy, most people hear about it and think you are crazy but it works. Days 1-3 are when you feel the weakness after that you feel better than before you started the fast (ketosis) you go into ketoacidosis when you have depleted your fat reserves, and depending on how fat you are this could be anytime. I don't know your reasons but I wouldn't recommend putting anything toxic in your body during a time when it is healing itself.

I shot meth for 3 years and in the first few months clean I gained 60lbs. My metabolism is fucked. It's a temporary weight loss solution that leads to way more problems and if you manage to quit you will be fat.

His body is devoid of nutrients. Ketoacidosis is deadly. It kills people. His body isn't healing. It's dying of malnutrition.

Lack of any sodium (or any other electrolytes, vitamins, or minerals) has dire consequences on the heart and circulatory system. Poor sodium levels are critically linked to poor heart performance. Adding amphetamine to an already highly unstable heart could kill OP.

At least you're clean. Props to you for that :)

Thanks! I definitely prefer the fat and happy life. 20 months clean now.

The main people at risk for Ketoacidosis are people that have diabetes, as I said if you have a pre-existing condition you should not fast.

I am discouraging him from doing anything that would be toxic to his body. When you fast the first thing your body does is get rid of all the bad shit that's been accumulating because it is going into survival mode, once those first 3 days are over your body preserves muscle and burns fat as energy. Unless OP is a skeleton he will be ok until he has used all his fat reserves and his body start cannibalizing muscle.

d00d, drugs don't have calories it doesn't count XD

I don't know why he's fasting but I did the intermittent fasting thing to lose a little weight because my weight shot up almost 10 lbs once and it concerned me. The fasting did knock the 10 lbs off in a day or two, but I started doing full body exercises, kind of like yoga but with weights, one rep, every muscle 4-5 times a week and it has kept me more fit than even cycling or jogging (which really doesn't burn as many calories as you think). Converting fat to muscle is best. I pig out more often and my metabolism is still rock hard.

Once his body burns off its glycogen it burns muscle, not fat, to feed vital biological functions. This starts happening in as little as 6 hours after he last ate. That's where the word "ketosis" comes from - the generation of ketones from burning muscle for energy.

He's already destroying his body. Amphetamines could end his life now.

However, considering he's already starved himself for 10 solid days, I don't think he's smart enough to really think that doing speed could be THAT bad.

Cocaine hangovers are the worst

Drink water while taking amphetamines you fucking retard.

My body is healing. My teeth improved.
It's just using othrr sources than food for it.

You should just drink alcohol to give you calories.

Have you done any research on this topic? 75% of your post is false.

Worthless calories.

Correct me then