>Ireland celebrating like they've won the world cup
>England have still won the championship

Forever cucked

>cuckland

>Englel

>from chicago to dublin

what did he mean by this?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

With the exception of the Scotland game and the last 5 minutes of the Wales game, England have played like shit really. Not sure how they've won, other than everyone else begin even worse

>we're going to spend the next 8 months shitposting about how amazing we are
>because we won a pointless game

lol

YOU CAN ONLY POST BELOW THIS LINE IF YOUR COUNTRY WON THE SIX NATIONS 2017

>England win the Six Nations
>Ireland acting as if preventing a grand slam is a great victory
Its like some guy losing a fight and having three of his limbs broken, but gaining satisfaction because one of his arms is still unbroken.

ok, shame we choked and lost the grandslam, we're so bad :^)

That's not fair, if it's only by the flag, all of Great Britain has won the (6 minus 3 and a half) Nations.

>cuckland

you just don't understand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA ENGLELS BTFO

England got humiliated and their 6 nations win is totally hollow now, nobody will even remember who won this one

>and their 6 nations win

That's right, England won the Six Nations. We won it last year as well :) :)

>Ireland will be content with this after their worst playing performance in a 6N and do nothing to improve themselves ensuring a further slide into mediocrity
>English are eternally BTFO and seething

Perfect result desu

probably because we've won it two years on the trot and people are getting tired of us winning

because we won again did you hear?

:)

>Win the tournament
>humiliated
Pick one lad.

>the state of the other thread
Anyone watching Jags Cheetos?

You know nothing about 6N, only Grand Slams remain in memories

Winning the 6 nations means nothing if it's not a Grand Slam. Everyone's who's a member of a 6 nations country knows this to be true.

Woo rugby.

Jags!

>grand slam edition
Followed by this thread

I'm guessing England fucked the grand slam. I hope Brazil bro never forgives them.

And I'm watching the game lad

>that dummy kick

I see why depressed argie got so depressed when the Jags didn't do well. They are a lovable bunch

>some argie bargie
10/10 commentary

And that kids is one reason why you never let the ball bounce when kicked to you

>cheetah defense
I think Ezcurra is 19 yo

Countries refs in terrible decline
>literally every one
Countries who's refs are in glorious ascension
>Big Strong Kiwis

>wake up
>england lost
kek

>2017
>losing to the Irish
KEK

They would have all been hung over from last night too.

KEK

Implying Six Nations isn't just a joke so Engalnd feels good about beating worse teams. They just needed an excuse to have a setup where they don't get BTFO by their former colonies.

Where did the poopetually pooper poorturbed poonglish run off to?

>he's a tough little nugget he is
>he is as wise as he is tall

Is this guy an overseas version of Sumo?

Some cypriot banter on England
twitter.com/Cyprus_Rugby/status/843173911449800705

Just designate Irish as the official combo-breaker of the rugby world

>BSK ref could see a knock on
>TMO tells him to award the try
This TMO is pretty shit 2bh

>giving a single shit about meme >99,55 and meme >grand slam shit

here comes #LeMeilleurChampionnatDuMonde

>today
Clermont 65 - 13 Pau
La Rochelle 36 - 17 Brive
Bayonne 24 - 20 Bordeaux

Bayonne may still have a chance to not be relegated considering the SF + Racing 92 merging

>postponed for terrorism
Castres - Stade Français
Montpellier - Racing 92

>tomorrow
Toulouse - Lyon
Grenoble - Toulon

I keep trying to watch french league matches byt it feels like all those teams would lose against the Kings
Maybe a fluke win against Bumpups

>postponed for terrorism

Does the middle east now officially include France? Sad! You need Trump more than you know 2bh

>heure de fergie
Literally seething lads

some muzzi allahuakbar'd himself in a Parisian airport this morning, though he only managed to get shot, and the airport got closed for the day

Considering they are scum and worth less than an old sock and still managed to shut down entire parts of france i say they won, again. Get your shit together

Nice work France. You'll be a middle eastern warzone in no time.

Need a wall around your Airport so random muzzies can't suicide via soldier. Walls work my friend.
Make France Great Again

One fusion more and Top 14 can convert itself in Top 12.

>jags lose
Arg flags flooding the thread insulting players
>jags win
No one cares at all
this is true everywhere on the internet, not only here

We are some toxic folk, arent we

Crowd too habitued with derrotas dignas who get speechless when team wins

Does Taringa even give a shit about anymore?

About rugby*

>implying it's only a taringa thing
Even the serious media makes fun of them for losing but being happy about the "progression" they've made

Does the average argie care or even know about rugby?

I could assure the average Argie knows we play that sport and probably watch the WC games but couldn't tell the rules

Quite like soccer in your country, I guess

The average argie knows that rugby exists obviously but dont care

> media
Fox and public television are not real media, at least not the sport journalism. Derrota Digna was a popular mock term but it was a meme only in Taringa.

The attendance might be smaller than basket but is less plastic than the apehoop fans. If it wasn't for WW1 it would be the oldest league of any sport in Argentina.

Rugby isn't the 3rd sport anyways

Mortorsports, boxing and tennis are bigger

well, actually, they were not played because the players are on strike due to the surprise merging

I mean actual sports.

Tennis is fine, but i was aiming more to club sports.

Then yes, rugby is the 3rd most popular team sport

Still football takes like 80% of the audience, all other sports are small compared to it

Who is your favourite kiwi club player?
Mine would probably be pooloo or assoh
Also jayzus ben smuth got ruined by maafi

Im argie and have been posting
Last years suicide tells you what happened to whoever could have cheered for them

Liking Aso atm
He is my favourite "new" player

Dont know whu the sidden argie flag but im in the us.
So far i appeared as a murrikan flag

Not that I get to see much super rugby ( mostly just highlights ) and he's probably not all that new but jordie barrett seems damn good too.

You like ulster fans, super vocal when moaning ( like 80% of the time ) and then near dead silence when things are going semi well.

Barrett is 19 and it's his first super rugby season.

Pretty fucking new if you ask me.

Yea all 3 Barrett's look in form atm. Scotty will be on the bench for lions but the other 2 will be starting imo. Ben on one wing and Savea on the other

>20 straight minutes of scrum resets in Wales vs. France

/nrl/ was right about our sport lads

>actual physical confrontation
>NH being any good at it

Mate, that's like saying someone was right about cricket being shit when looking at our shit team play. Of course the bad makes it look like a bad sport.

My flatmate got dropped from starting half back at a pre season game and is having a domestic with his GF

Fucking half backs lads

I dont get rugby I thought england already won the six nations thing

Blame the poorthern hemisphere for being useless at rugby

The rest of the world still knows how to play

average NH poster

idk what NH but mmkay

NH = Northern Hemisphere aka we can't play out side our winter season so we can't play you BSK's when you are available and ready to play us

still dont really get it t b q h f a m a l a m

>england

So do you think it was fair for the welsh that the French had a good scrum? I mean isn't it unfair that the French have a good scrum and the welsh don't? Shouldn't there be rules that forbid teams playing against wales having a good scrum because then the welsh scrum could loose and that's not how you play this game?

>WE WUZ KINGS

Hey /rug/

Not watching the bachelor this year. I'm trying to stave off brain cancer.

I think it's unfair that the Cheetahs have a better scrum than the Welsh. And they only have 1 player that has 15 SA national side caps, everyone else is literal "who's?"

But then there is a reason for the Welsh jokes

What does /rug/ drive?

>kiwi shitposting
>0 responses
>muscular aussie posting
>singlehandedly revives a dying thread

>reminder that england just got touched up by a country with almost as few players as Australia

Why are England they only six nations county to not be allowed celebrate a six nations title win, just because they lost one game?

because winning the 6 nations means nothing if it's not a Grand Slam. Everyone's who's a member of a 6 nations country knows this to be true.

>you now realise that Ireland are unbeaten when facing teams on an 18 win streak

Not just unbeaten. A 100% win record.

That said, if England can bounce back from this defeat and win back to back Grand Slams in 2018 and 2019, the 2019 World Cup is theirs for the taking. If not, they can forget about winning the World Cup.