Hucows and uddersluts

Hucows and uddersluts
want my wife to be the most shared cowslut of Sup Forums

if you don't let other men manhandle those tits, this is a crime

they would be more than welcome to in my regard. as for hers, fuckit, just grab one and she'll swoon

I would definitely be glad to fill my hands and mouth with them. Do men stare at her chest often?

oh yeah, and i fucking love it. they kinda can't miss her huge tits

I wouldn't be surprised if people try and give her a sly grope and pass it off as an accident.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're the samefag

check'd. and if they did, no flack from me. her huge tits need huge amounts of stares, gropes...

So you wouldn't object if someone just grabbed a handful of your wifes huge udders?

not. at. all.

Think she'd let me get a good feel if I told her that her tits look nice and fuckable?

probably. we haven't fucked in months, so she could reallly use a good hand....cock

Would love to walk up and start fondling those huge tits infront of you and your friends. Establish your place.

Her ontop must be a hell of a view

Just out of curiosity; would you consider yourself a cuck? If so, what part of it is it that you like so much?

Also, her tits are amazing. Good catch, shame to hear about the lack of sexies.

establish away! you are the Bull
you get the idea. or if not i have some other things that can help you get there

I'd grope and massage those udders for a while, getting her worked up before taking out my cock and having her put those tits to their proper use.

by all means, help me get a clearer picture of the view.

Does she ever flash them while drunk, or show them off in revealing tops?

i am cuck-desiring. she may not have the udderslut sex drive i want her to have (to go fuck Real Men), so i may read into the lack of sex too optimistically. also, thanks, my luck turns into b's luck
yes! BIG TITS DESERVE BIG COCKS.
and big loads, fans, shares, saves...

was her wedding dress low cut?

She'd have to slobber all over my dick to get it nice and lubed up before I press those fat tits around it, letting her feel my hardness as I fuck her tit-flesh.

revealing enough top for you? also fake, but want it so badly, snap.
chek'd. small service so no dress. srry

she loves her mouth fucked so she'll get that tit-flesh nice and drooly and lubed for you

My hands and mouth would be all over those tits in a matter of seconds because of that top. And I'm sure people were staring at her tits the entire wedding.

She ever flashed em?

testing

not that i know of, shame huh? they NEED to be seen

Maybe you should flash em for her. they NEED to be seen.

Post that fat slut covered in cum

yeah! just hold em up for everyone to see

just yank her top down suddenly. Everyones eyes are on those tits anyway.

holy shit check and srry, just have cumtributes no actual cumcovered cowtits

I would want to use more than just those beautiful tits. Maybe have her ride me for a while.

by all mean, her holes are yours

I definitely wouldn't pull out. Hope thats not an issue.

NOPE 1/3

2/3

3/3
yes, shopped, but fitting

She definitely should be used as a breeding sow.

how did you know exactly what i needed to hear to almost cum in my shorts?

hucows? uddersluts? literally cringed. enjoy your hands you fucking zeroes.

this is also a get thread

gf

What, that she needs to be turned into a baby factory? That her tits should be full of milk for other men's children?

FUCK. YES.

Nice, she a slut?

have you ever arranged for another guy to fuck her while you watched?

Howd you take that pic?

google glass

she's extremely shy, but in bed she's a slut

After she gives birth I'll just knock her up again, keeping her pregnant all the time while you raise my children.

i didn't, she did, obvs.

Is she submissive? How hard of a time would I have trying to get her into bed?

why did this have to become a cuck thread? -_-

no, still getting around to really letting her know how much (of a fag i am) want her to get big cocks, that last longer than me, for her big tits.
loving this, btw

srry user, just how i roll, but have some headless torso, non cuckshit titties?

first she likes being in control until she cums, then, she becomes submissive. and you would have a hard time trying to get her into bed, she's too shy and never had another cock, but i would love to see her becoming the biggest slut in town fucked by different guys every weekend

Just wait until she's fertile again, then take my time pumping her pussy full of cum over and over again until my seed takes. You'll have to bring some bottles so she can fill them up with milk for the babies while she's getting fucked.

Would she try to avoid making a scene at a party? If I came up to her and started hitting on her, what would she do?

If you're Kenzi, then of course you don't get any milk. The closest you get to it is when you're handling the bottles to feed the kids.

she would probably be friendly until she realizes your intentions, then she would probably avoid you. she didnt go out much when i first met her

i need one that says let me BREED, heehee

What if I don't really let her avoid me?

Bet she'd love to feel hot cum spraying deep inside her.

she would probably go home, i'm sure she would do that

I'm 24, hung, and would love to slide my cock inbetween those jugs

slide it on in! let her massive fuckjuggs work around your cock til you cum

my gf

MOAR

my gf

Fuck, you're a lucky man. Keep them coming please.

You got kik OP? I need more of those tits in my life.

uddersthepet

That rack is killer in a bra- got more?

dubs get

much more. she knows how to dress those slutudders of hers

Hot damn, keep those coming too. Nudes are great, but huge udders in a nice bra is great too.

gf

Come on dude, we need moar.

come see her fuckbags on my pc on teamviewer
id 792 180 462
pw src594

love showing her slutudders in bras! and out of them

>MOAR

Good god yes. Does she get off on strangers jerking off to her?

Beating hard

the teamviewer? glad you liked! that really fucks me up to show her like that. luckily no one has locked me out my comp during a tv sessions.