Must see movies thread

must see movies thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0070511/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cell is such a piece of shit movie ,fucking kill yourself faggot.

i don't agree and no (:

fuck off with this weak shit

This movie is fucking awesome.

Honestly, such an amazing movie.
No Im not saying this because I watched it three days ago with the new one releasing, it's just a really great movie.
Has anyone seen the new one? Is it good? Does it still have the depth the old one had?

Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Extended Version if available)

This movie is fucking terrible

this movie is bullshit

Good bad film.

Bad awful movie.

im still convinced these 2 in this movie is what they based Ren and Stimpy off of

Thank me later guys

viggo kek

Reservoir Dogs

more like Crappie am I right?? LOL!

but why viggo mortensen?

because he's strider

It's not enough that it's not a very good movie, even the dog dies in it. Worst movie ever. No wonder it stars an basketball-american.

Deathtrap

>basketball-american

Wow, not one actual good movie in the whole thread

Great job

Who played Tom Bombadil in the movies?

Chappie is awesome, anyone who doesn't like him is a homo

This was such a surprise. I saw it like 6 years ago first, and expected some shit. Not the bets movie ever, but definitely has a place on the list. Maybe I should watch it again now that you reminded me, have not watched it this year yet.

Pale imitation of the book m8

Viggo Mortensen

Screw you. I expected so much from this, especially after district 9. It was literally a pile of crap.

I saw the new one last night. I loved the visuals, the score, the pace is the same and the ending was just so awesome it left it with a strong possibility of a 3rd movie. Only thing I didn't like was Jared Leto. But I'm glad he is in it like for 5 minutes of the near 3hr long movie.

Han Solo dies

good one

thats bullshit

Fucking amazing

I really like all his movies but thats my fave

KEK!

Yeah. Tarantino was not always a faggot, his oldies are goodies.

shit speaking of Quaid

Yeah. Nothing better than a version extended with 42 minutes of the whole userlist of iWantToSuckBilbo.com's forum.

you have no power here

>must see movies
>posts the cell

seriously. i liked the trilogy, and bought the extended version (very rare occasion that I pay money for movies). I check the length - omfg, an extra hour on each movies, sweet. And literally the extension was pretty much the userlist of some LOTR forum in the credits. And few seconds extra here and there. Wtf.

wp

mall rats was better

There are not many more scenes, you are right about that, but those scenes are worth it if you ask me.
All those Scenes with Boromir they cut out is a pity.

Papillon

imdb.com/title/tt0070511/

Just shit, and Will Smith is in his worst role

Fuck off pyro

I just downloaded these a feew days ago. I still haven't watched them yet though.

Really? The Thirteenth Floor?

Dark City

Holy fuck was it ever a self indulgent piece of shit. Glaciers move faster than that movie. Stunning visuals, but it had almost no plot and the sound design was garbage. Consider bringing earplugs.