What's your opinion on "stepfathers"?

What's your opinion on "stepfathers"?

the fact the kid is black, he probably saved the kid from being a criminal. good on him

They're cucks.

They're just an authority figure for the child as they live in the same house. You don't have to be the kid's dad if he already has one, you just make the damn rules of the house.

t. Stepdad with two biological children

Cuck Park

Depends on the person.

My stepfather was a good man and I'd say he was a positive influence on my life.

Not really.

all whites are step fathers lol. You think a woman would actually breed with someone whose ancestors got cucked by nasty neanderthals?

You mean cucks?

They're cucks, what else can you say about them?

Trey Parker could do so much better. Why

>Boogie

I know that in Sup Forums we love to shout "cuck" at everyone but it's really depending on the situation, not everything is black and white

they're stepcucks

btfo

if not everything is black and white to you that means your morality is subpar, and that probably stems from your intellect

>tips fedora

Just like that kid

You're supposed to use meme stars when tipping your fedora, not meme arrows

Since my dad died of cancer before I was a year old, and my mom rather than become a man hating psychopath chose to remarry, I'm thankful

>taking care of another man's children

Lolno.

>step up to the plate another man left on the table

well seeing as he had an actual kid with the women id say you are wrong

>step up to the plate another man left on the table

Go to restaurant - see "Strong man dinner" - order "Strong Man Dinner"
Discover that SMD is actually a half eaten plate, kept under a heat lamp for months that someone did the dine and dash.
Plus you have to pay interest.

Captcha: Noodles

>Boogie Tillmon

Who names their kid Boogie? And what the FUCK is he dressed in?

I don't know where to start with this picture.

>What's your opinion on "stepfathers"?

The stuff of my wildest fantasies desu

His suit is too big, he looks sloppy.

>implying you wouldn't boogy with Boogie.

I would say that spergs calling him cuck probably are wrong, since there might be different circumstances why he would raise someone else child.

But in this case it's literally stripper baby.

>...getting divorced is obviously one way to clear out some of it, and Parker managed to do that in 2010, when his four-year marriage to "Japanese socialite" Emma Sugiyama broke down over the mid-life crisis he was having with "American stripper" Boogie Tillmon...

Literally married a stripper and adopted her half nigger baby.

>South Park creator
>claims being politically incorrect
>is a literal cuck

Im disappoint

yeah really, you being morally indecisive doesn't change morality

>boogie
>tattoo
>wife's son

just...

Step fathers are statistically more likely to harm the child.

KEKED BEYOND LIMITS

So, he just wanted some young tail? That's fine by me.

Definition of cucks

>stepping in to raise the product of another man's ball juice

even if you're hard up in the pussy department you'd have a better future after committing suicide than you would attempting that life

>>step up to the plate another man left on the table
>"Thanks for picking up the tab, you can keep the rest as take-out."
>"Don't forget to leave a tip!"

I love this. An image of an actor that I recognise. Too many times I have no idea who the cunt in the image is. That one time. One fucking time, someone who's identity is not a mystery. Ahhhhh. Ahhhghhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That bitch is obviously half black herself. Just google her and look at her pics.

>literally raising a deadbeat nigger dad's kid
>not a cuck

Not attractive enough to raise someone else's kid with. Not attractive, period.

Crap. I didn't know Trey had such low self esteem that he'd date a coalburning single mom

That's not what a cuckold is though. His girlfriend/wife wasn't an unfaithful harlot.

I would never involve myself in a relationship with a woman who already had children, but choosing to overlook that doesn't make someone a cuck.

>name daughter Boogie to show you are cool and hip
>she gets impregnated by worthless nigger and refuses to abort it for some unkown reason
Parents. When will they learn?

Who the fuck is that ugly bastard? Why would you post this image? You may as well have posted a steaming pile of shite. Not that it has any relevance to your post, whatsoever. In fact it's even more appropriate.

I noticed its mostly whites who do this cuckolded "my stepson" shit.

You cannot prove me wrong.

i bet he mentally calls the kid "Token"

In the good old days he'd kill her son out of fear that he would inherit the wealth of his blood related children.

As long as you have a child of your own I think it's acceptable. The major point here is that you want to have offspring from your own loin, and man I bet I could phrase that better. So yeah, if she has a kid from a previous thing that's okay as long as you put another couple babies in her and make her yours.