Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)
Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;) it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)
You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe
I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

Other urls found in this thread:

people.timezone.com/mdisher/decorte/dufour/dufour_documentary.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are your knuckles, watchfag? When you punch a guy it must feel like getting a limp dick in the face.

Rolex Submariner, because your hamfists are as big as a fucking submarine.

Is that a hand or a stub, am I looked at an amputee here?

How much to you weigh fatass eat another cheeseburger. Your watch is a fake anyways dumb ass.

WHERE ARE HIS HAND BONES. IT'S JUST A FLESHY MASS OF FLESH AND MASS

look at this fat fuck. got a patrick star hand

Baited

Almost got laid 2 times yeah and what was the reason you didn't follow through

You were also baited by at least half of the people you quoted.

Baited

Man you're rich.... like that's no normal Rolex, that is made with the material of 12 Rolex's to fit your giant hamfist.

ITT: Fags taking the bait
1/10 made me reply

top kek

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Baited

Baited.

Baited

Baited

>implying I didn't know it was bait but just wanted to comment on the disastrous state of the mans hand in the pic

Baited

I bet you're making a fist because your fingers are locked into this position from years of wanking.

Fake Rolex No Sex

Jesus fuck. It’s like flipping around the tv and stumbling across a Momma Family rerun.
Fuck Sup Forums. Fuck.

>itt the newfags come out to play

>I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

So you have never been laid then... Guess it just goes to show my cheap Armatron is preferable over your Rolex. By the way might want to cut down on the Gummi Bears.

I lol'd. Rolex is the poor fag watch of the masses but I have the same one.
On the plus side, Rolex makes everything, hairspring, case, metal, ebauche, everything. Not may companies can say that. They are also easy to service compared to many, but still near the bottom of the list OP.

Look at a Philippe Dufour and prepare to drool.

i have 2 rolex watches but never wear them out and dress like a poorfag

gloating makes you a fag, anyone can save up for stuff

Watches are overpriced relics. The market is only kept alive by douches that feel they need a symbol of wealth to display when they're away from their car.

You need a good watch chubby, since your head and fat ass are probably in different time zones.

lol that's a fake

source: i sell watches

ITT: samefags.

I disagree. I bought mine because I appreciate the level of human craftsmanship and engineering that goes into one.
I also love the fact that it doesn't need a power source.
Douche level wrist wear is the iwatch or other offerings. Shitty watches, shitty cell phones, limited battery. That's 100% gimmicky ass douchery if ever there was.

*without reading text*
Fat wrist
/bait
/thread

what are your thoughts on rolex day dates with the bark inner band in 18k? my dad used to wear one as a kid, id not wear one but id like to own one to put up i think thy are nice

A watch should tell time and nothing more. If you bought some watch that cost more than 20 bucks then you are an idiot and have a small penis or vag and are compensating.

Not everyone has to be a poor fag and wear a $20 quartz. Check this out. 99.9% of people wouldn't even know.
people.timezone.com/mdisher/decorte/dufour/dufour_documentary.htm

Shit tier b8, m8

The point is *YOU* don't need a watch that cost more than $20. As long as it keeps time that is all that is important and that is the only function it should serve.

That's why I like it. Just tells me the time, and date, though wish it was a perpetual grand complication.