Hey fags, I need a new phone. Should I get a Galaxy S8 (or Note, perhaps)...

Hey fags, I need a new phone. Should I get a Galaxy S8 (or Note, perhaps), or the new Google Pixel 2 that comes out in a week or two? I've had Samsung phones for years and I like them but the Pixel should be much cleaner as far as bloatware is concerned, which is nice. I'm reading really conflicting reports of how the batteries on these two phones compare to one another though. A good battery is pretty important to me. Any of you care to give your opinions here? I'm not interested in an iPhone before anyone says it. I have one for work and I just plain don't like it. It's a personal preference thing. I like the Android or OS much better.

OnePlus

What do you like about that? That's LG right?

s8+ fag here...
non removeable battery... wtf samsung. Screen is nice though. Charges fast too. But I'm used to swapping batteries on the fly... can't do that anymore. Waterproof though.

Iphone

Overall, would you recommend I take it over the Pixel? Sounds like you mostly like it but that really is stupid about the battery.

Ideal phone:
-double sd card slot
-Lte/wifi
-6in uhd screen
-No cameras
-Swappable batteries
-Headphone jack
-Usb type C
-Brandless

Get a used samsung mega 6.3
Spend the difference on hookers and blo

I'm not familiar with this at all. The phone, I mean. I know hookers and blow.

I heard the camera is shit and the customers service if anything goes wrong

>Brandless
how?

And why double sd cards slot?

I think he just means nice clean stock Android without bloatware. Not sure why he needs the double SD cards, but speaking of doubles...checked.

Wait till the iPhoneX comes out like the rest of the superior master race

>I'm not interested in an iPhone before anyone says it.
Literally said it in the OP, but thanks for your opinion anyway I guess.

HTC u11,same as the Pixel 2 but with microsd slot.

Get an iphone if you have autism or you like pretending to be autistic or if you want people to think you're autistic

If you're not too bothered about camera performance go for a Xiaomi or similar ching chong battery monster.

>bloatware
What is root and custom ROM? Fucking normie

hate all this non removable battery shit, you know they know batteries go to shit in two years easy, forcing you to upgrade or tear that shit apart yourself

Tell me moar? I'd not even considered this as an option but now I'm curious.

Rooting your phone voids the warranty, familia.

Yeah that's exactly it. Fucking bullshit.

Check out Gearbest. They have new models coming out every week.

Xiaomi mi a1 cheapo bloatware free.
Xiaomi mi max 2 if you have a bit more to spend.

Cool, thanks Sup Forumsro.

Only if you're an idiot

I've sent 2 phones back without putting back to stock....had no issues with warranty

I am kind of an idiot at this shit tbh but do you mind explaining what you mean?

Pixel lacks a memory card slot. That's a dealbreaker for me.

Most phones can be set back to stock and evidence of rooting erased. That said, if it bricks and they find it rooted, yer fucked.

cloud is safe right?

what about htc u11?

How do you erase the evidence of it? Can an idiot do it? Also what other benefits are there?

They don't give a fuck....they never even check, they scrap it or use what parts they can from it like digitizer and battery

I'm not familiar. What do you like about this one?

XDA.com

You sure about this?

Read read read

little point to rooting these days honestly, the bloatware has gotten much better and you can disable most of it, not worth the risk of bricking

100%

That address is rerouting me to a cell plan site

On that note.....very difficult to brick a phone these days

Download the app

There's still good reason to root- free tethering on carriers that limit it or charge extra, putting on a custom build, adding features, enabling features the phone has, but carrier blocks, etc.

Oh shit..... Its xda-developers.com

Google "XDA Developers Forum", then search for the sub-forums for your particular phone

Huawei P10+

Dont get a samsung s8. I have one and it is my new best friend. Batterylife does satisfy me and camera too. Also very nice feel in my hand. Still the best phone ive ever had was the S7

Buy a sony Xperia. Its sony and you can make your own ringtone melody with sonytune.

Worth it

Nigga just put 400GB card on phones that still have that slot. Old man, people nowadays store info on almighty open Google servers

It's your new best friend but I should NOT get one? I'm confused. Were you just trying to tell me get the s7 instead?

aka the lost and found bin

Get a nokia glossar for instant internet access and be the star on any fem party. The old and gold nokia ringtone will land you in bed with stars like paris hilton or kanye west. If not satisfied money back.

>instant internet access
wat

I wish i would own a phone like pic related beside my smartphone of course. But look at it its so stylish and cool to open it with one handtwist. I still thinking should i get one anons?

If you want it, go for it. Should be dirt ass cheap these days.

Zuk z2 pro protection wait for the z3

>No cameras
You're fucking that drunk bitch you just met in a random bar
you want to take some pics to show to your friends and post on internet.
But you have a cellphone with no camera
fuck

1 week old owner of S8+. quite happy with it, performs very well, and is fast.

the new pixel2 coming out is very comparable to it spec wise, except in the screen department, the samsung dominates it badly.

other consideration is the s8 (+) has been out for a little bit, so you can find sale pricing on it now, the pixel2 won't have any sales for a while to start. also read it has no headphone jack, ala apple style. (s8 has one yet).

in a nutshell, if you find a deal, you will get a better phone with the s8(+) at a better price than waiting for the pixel2.

OP here. Thank you anons for advice but i made a decision. I will get a iphone 8 i think...or the nokia glosssar touch with instant internet and nokia 32 bit ringtone.

OP here. I went with the S8+, gonna go pick that bitch up as soon as I get the email saying it's ready.

Why s8 and not note 8? I am trying to figure which if the two to get