Kaepernick is a mid to top-tier QB, easily top 15

>Kaepernick is a mid to top-tier QB, easily top 15

might be top 5 if you really think about it

checked and agreed.

I cried for a few days when I heard that he wasn't going to be on the team next year.

desu I honestly wouldn't mind if the Steelers grabbed him as a backup for Big Ben

You're fuckin dumb. He's not a potential top 5 or even 15.

what is it about the bay area that turns all athletes into cancer?

Of the CFL

he was too woke to play in the nfl

>Kaepernick is a mid to top-tier QB, easily top 15

guaranteed replies.

then does no team want him?

They want him, but they are racists that despise a strong black man speaking his mind.

I don't follow handegg super closely, is he asking for too much money or something? I know he's been exposed and he's now a shell of his former superb owl self but he's gotta still be better than whatever QB the Browns or Bears have right? There's literally no chance that his political shit is the reason teams are avoiding him, no team is retarded enough to pass on talent because of his political beliefs.

maybe most teams looking for a QB are trying to get Romo.
once he's off the list, Cutler and then Kaep will probably find a spot quickly

If you were a top 15 QB would you settle for being paid to be a backup QB?

He'll get signed after the draft, many teams are desperate for a QB.

Liberalism, duh.

Is this is end of Colon Cancernigger's career?

He's a mediocre player, and his talent isn't worth dealing with all the controversy he would bring.

Same reason Ray Rice was out of the league after beating his girlfriend, but Adrian Peterson was welcomed back after beating his child.

he's clearly better than a chunk of qbs who are starting every week.
its up to you to draw your own conclusions about that.

If he bulks back up teams will want him, a team will inevitably pick him up in the preseason if their backups don't work out since he has experience. If Matt Schaub can be a backup so can Kaep but I don't see anyone actively going after him as a starter in his current state.

Kaepernick is a leg injury away from being permanently useless.

I remember that post, OP. 9/10

The original meme QB has become stale

he would not improve the Browns

>it's a Harbaugh makes a guy draw comparisons to the GOAT Steve Young and then leaves and suddenly that guy is the laughingstock of the league episode

Why was Harbaugh such a dick?

he's no GOAT

Sure, but he's still a below-average starter. Why alienate a huge percentage of your fans just to sign a mediocre player?

True, but the drop off after the top 3-4 QBs in the league is huge.

these 2nd 3rd tier guys switch season to season.
week to week in some cases

I'd pick up Teddy Bridgewater over Kaepernick if he was available and Bridgewater won't start another game in the league

He made himself toxic, otherwise he would be getting offers.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.