Humble is the worst song he's made yet

Anyone agree? It's literally just a generic brag song. And of course it became a huge hit and got on the radio and everything. Seriously, from TPAB to this shit? The lyrics are fucking terrible, this is NOT the Kendrick I know.
I tried researching and people keep saying that it "slaps" (I don't even know what the fuck that means) and that I must be fun at parties.
Anyone else agree that this song is the worst one that he's made yet?

agree, haven't listened to the album yet because of it

>Humble
>brag song
I don't get it. Like, I know most of the posts here aren't serious when the simplify Kendrick's lyrical messages to troll others, but this one's as serious as it gets, meaning that OP's unironically missing the point. How can people actually be that stupid?

i would argue LOVE is his worst. awful hook, mediocre feature, stale bars

Damn is the most inconsistent Kendrick has been.
Humble and Love are bottom 5 Kendrick songs but Fear, Feel, and XXX are incredible.

yes but FEAR. and PRIDE. are some of the best cuts of his career

listen to some really shitty music, then come back to Humble. You'l notice that it is actually a fun and enjoyable track, aside from the left stroke part which is kinda annoying

The beat is atrocious. I don't know how this became a radio hit. Am I the only one?

But LUST exists...

wow kendrick fans are so pompous they cant enjoy a good song like humble because its not a 5 minute beat poem over jazz instrumentals

>hurr why do you want me to listen to Humble twice xD
it sounds like a combo of Ambitionz az a Ridah and NY State of Mind- that being said, I don't mind it, but I'll admit the track is pretty weak

Nice projection, where's your argument?

>let me put the head in

art

I completely agree

I was reading the reviews of this piece of shit album and all these literal niggers were giving it 5/5's. get fucked niggers, this is the worst fucking album from him BY FAR, and it's actually one of the worst rap albums of the year, all round. It's shit, absolute shit. generic, no lyricism, no creativity, no originality. Shitty generic nigger rap from a fucking nigger nearing the end of his career.

>I'm sorry, the old taylor can't come to the phone right now
>why?
>BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD

The beat is good and catchy tho.

I love Humble :)

100%

yep

DAMN has many songs I would call undeniable and i think it's a really cool polarizing blunt move from TPAB and develops his ever evolving journey from Compton to main stages all across the world in imo a really captivating way. DAMN kind of feels like death or self reflection and not being super happy about it. It's not like he's falling apart exactly, it's ultimately stable and functional, but his career up till this point has been one incline up to TPAB and then it's like, where do you go from there? Down and inside yourself. Only a matter of time before he goes somewhere new again and it will be beautiful to watch because Kendrick has a beautiful soul. I love this album and it has some of my favorite Kdot tracks ever.

Humble was more interesting then half the songs on TPAB. And there is no other Kendrick song worse than No Make Up.

kendrick fans (on Sup Forums) hate a straight-forward track like humble because it's a concise, simple song and they are so above that, they listen to him for his ART not his bangers

horrible opinion, the answer is clearly LOVE

yes

Humble is a disaster.

(Love is great though)

wtf ??? i love LOVE

Nice job ignoring that a lot of people here prefer GKMC, the much more straightforward album, over TPAB.
A shit song is a shit song.

Love is great. These lames just follow fantano.

i know.

"Show me something natural I wanna see some stretchmarks"

Like what in the all absolute fuck. How could you? YOU, Kendrick?! Of all?...fucking motherfucker....fuck you

He has his highs and lows
DNA, FEEL, PRIDE, XXX, FEAR, DUCKWORTH are great songs
YAH, ELEMENT, HUMBLE, LUST are meh
LOYALTY, LOVE, GOD are kinda bad

I don't like it because he's a nigger

What the fuck does left stroke even mean? Is Kendrick a swimmer

I mean Kendrick is great when it comes to giving a theme to his albums. GKMC has a great theme of Kenny's teen years and his intro to gangs. But DAMN throws that all away for some radio-friendly ""bangers"" that don't really mean anything. Apart from them talking about spirituality, they don't say anything.

>niggers capable of making art

Pride was the best track.

DAMN proves that kendrick's just doing whatever he can to get on the radio he even called it his best album just to make all the fucking niggers who only care about beats think there all geniuses for listening to whatever single from the album he releases and praising it as 10/10