These faggots are back, but without the counter protesters no one cares...

These faggots are back, but without the counter protesters no one cares. They've been replaced by news about McDonald's sauce and fresh Trump tweets.

Why are they chanting out Russia being our friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/vice-president-mike-pence-nfl-protest/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11087584/Iraqi-Shia-militia-who-fought-Isil-condemned-for-revenge-beheadings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
theync.com/in-china-africans-are-compared-to-animals-in-a-museum.htm
theync.com/chinese-young-people-began-to-worship-the-nazis-the-winner-of-the-adaptation-of-history.htm
thedailybeast.com/irans-new-gay-executions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because maybe we should just let the cold war be over now, eh?

but mah cant let russia supply europe with oil US must dominate it

I mean about. Autocorrect run amok.

phoneposter gtfo

cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/vice-president-mike-pence-nfl-protest/index.html
Pence leaves Colts game after protest during anthem

Because it was directed at you
racist cunt

It's not a question of the cold war. It's like chanting "Israel is our friend". If it was true you wouldn't have to chant it.

Tablet. My dog peed into my computer. Don't be all elitist.

The delivory method isn't the question here, I'm not defedning those faggots hurting their own movements with silly thigns like torches.

just saying, why is it such a taboo thign to even suggest "hey maybe we should try to be allies with russia and let the cold war die" you get looked at like a weirdo

Stupid shit leave the statues as and where they are. They're historical. Lived in Cville all my life and never heard a fucking complaint about them. Now some faggot ass libs the go to UVA wanna complain about a place they chose to come to. Don't live the history surrounding the area go to another city/state.

>Don't live the history surrounding the area go to another city/state.

>Don't try and influence the place in which you live for future generations, just leave everything exactly as it is forever without any changes.

he probably knew you were using a Mac... or Intel.

Distorting histroy isn't influencing future generations.

Or are you organizing a campaign to go destroy things in museums you don't like?

the white house was built for slave owners, should we tear down that too?

It's not. The problem isn't just cold war tension. It's that Russia tries to influence elections in other countries while hacking their infrastructures and that's our job. Day took ER jerbs. But seriously, Putin isn't our Allie anymore than Xi Jinping is. It's a country in competition with us that routinely violates civil rights and allies itself with outright dictators.

You even admit every single thing you can come up with, the US is the main nigga that does that shit, so what the fuck is your point?

Shia "dictators" with secular governments.

Once Assad/Saddam/gaddaffi is deposed of, we don't give a shit about "da poor people" anymore. The countries turn into a chaotic whirlwind of differing factions fighting for power.

Look at Libya.

Intel inside but amd hadn't released a decent gaming card in a while at the time. Again, you're just being elitest. Who cares what brands or devices I use? If I wanted to overpay by buying a Mac then it would be my business.
My dog got jealous of the machine because I was using it a lot. He also peed on my speakers at one point. He's kind of a dick

it's amazing how americans don't get why russia is not our friends...

because it proves you're a gay jew with a dildo in your ass

Yeah, they don't suck Wahabbi Saudi head-cutting penis like we LOVE doing.

Oh King of Saudi Arabia, give me more of your big, islamic oily black cock!

>hey saudis why don't you uh, do something useless like let women drive or something, people are staring to ask questions why the US is allied with the actual, literal, state of ISIS

>lol ok nobody knows who we are anyway

I'm not just talking about them. Russia has ties to warlords in the region as well. I'm talking Asia. We do the same shit, but that doesn't make us friends. Russia doesn't play nice. It's like chanting "Turkey is our friend". Why bother?

nice. your lack of context and political shill proved my point.

I'm literally a Jew. Also why would a Jew pay extra by going Mac? Doesn't overpaying go against the stereotype anyway?

Because this proxy shit can only end one way, retard. Russia thought the cold war ended then NATO suddenly starts bombing baltics in 90s and surrounds their borders with more and more bases. the fuck for? didn't we win already?

because you're gay, and mac users are the video-editing type, if you get what i mean.

Name once instance of Russia allying with Wahhabis.

I'll wait.

Saudis aren't ISIS. They're barely Islamic compared to Iran and Pakistan. It's terrible that we back a dictatorship in the middle East but, meh. Completely irrelevant.
Next you're going to try to bring Israel into the conversation. Shill tactics. Russia is not "our friend". You don't see the German government trying to hack our elections.

Saudi's are LITERALLY ISIS. It's Wahhabbi Sunni Islam. iran and Syria are SHIA. You know, the ones that DON'T cut off heads.

Saudi Arabia was created the same exact way as what ISIS is doing now. They have the same EXACT ideology, and they spend BILLIONS spading all around the world.

And that makes them "our friends" in any way that's relevant to the conversation? The only reason why these scumbags are chanting about Russia is that they see Russia as Trump's friend's and they think Trump is the white Christ.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11087584/Iraqi-Shia-militia-who-fought-Isil-condemned-for-revenge-beheadings.html

Bullshit. Also that's like saying "France is Catholic. Germany and Italy we're Catholic during the war".

>hack our election

"there is no serious person out there that would even suggest our elections could be influenced"

-Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

because the deep state is still supporting Saudis and wahhabi islam as tools of foreign policy, and caused the flood of millions o fimmigrants into europe

>oh no they gave ISIS taste of their own medicine

all Wahhabi scum need a taste of their own beheadings

Oh and Iran cuts off a lot of heads. They kill people for being gay daily. They do public executions.

I said they tried. This has been proven. I didn't say they succeed in directly hacking the election. Only that they tried.

theync.com/in-china-africans-are-compared-to-animals-in-a-museum.htm

theync.com/chinese-young-people-began-to-worship-the-nazis-the-winner-of-the-adaptation-of-history.htm

they don't spend billions exporting that ideology to the world and they didn't do 9/11

after we fucked with Ukraine. also

>hello yes this is hacker we are russian thank you bye

Well wasn't that nice of those super hackers to basically leaving a note saying it was russia?

thedailybeast.com/irans-new-gay-executions

B-b-b-but beheadings.

Does Iran have literal, legal institutionalized slavery too?

>more jew propaganda

"no evidence they were hanged for being gay"

ok well thanks for proving yourself wrong in your own article

Actually they fund terror groups in the middle East and Asia. But you'd know that if you paid attention.

duck off hillshill

No, but China does and Russia backs China. We are getting off topic. Russia isn't "our friend" in any meaningful way. Let alone any that are relevant to the statues.

and what is a terror group defined as these days? When they fight for US interests, they are "freedom fighters"

see ol OBl up there "anti-soviet warrior"

What has any of this got to do with Hillary Clinton. The fact that Iran back terrorist in the middle East such as Hezbollah isn't even up for debate. Don't try to make this about the 2016 election.

I'll end this if you will agree that you would rather see US allied with Saudi Arabia than Russia,

and that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with any kind of moral of ethic, and is purely fueled by geo-political power games.

that's all i want you to say.

The fact that US backed and created AQ isn't up for debate either what the fuck is your point

either back up your moral arguments (impossible) or admit its all geopolitics

I wouldn't. I'd rather see the Saudi regime over thrown by the people and us find a better long term energy solution. They didn't march chanting "Iran is our friend" or whatever. It's irrelevant to the conversation. They are chanting about Russia because they see it as a white nationalist country. Well they can move there.

Of course it's geopolitical. Still doesn't make them our friend. It also doesn't show how it's relevant. It's like holding up pro marijuana legalization signs at a peace rally.

You can't accept it's because of Russia's opposition to Wahhabism and not some silly ass excuse like white supremacy, can you?

>I'm literally a Jew
Fuck off you filthy kike

Because it's not. Let's look at whos doing it and when.

You keep using grandstand moral arugments lke "oh but russia does this and that we cant be friends with those bad guys"

OR its just about cucking them and making the US the complete global arbiter of every affair

as detailed in the think tank "Project for a New American Century" whose members included bush jw and wolfowitz

well look at a fucking timeline of the middle east.

US has a continual pattern of funding and sending Wahabbi's and Russia has a pattern of killing them.

And this makes them our friends and them being our friends relevant how? Also they're literally Nazis. I don't think this is about the high moral ground.

And supporting their own dictators. That's just geopolitics. It has what to do with the statue and our heritage?

Do you think it is a good thing that Russia kills Wahhabi or should they just let Syria be overun with ISIS?

Actually don't answer, Hasbara. your jewish stench is infecting me.

I never arged anything about these silly fools, i stated from the get-go I thought they were silly.

this argument then became "why shouldn't we change our view from the 80's cold war rhetoric to a path of co-operation to defeat islamic terrorism?"

why dont you just admit you need assad to fall for that kurdish"buffer zone" that will become the foothold for greater israel

I don't think them killing more people is good or relevant. Our enemies enemy is the argument which brought us Bin Laden.

Now replace "russia" with "united states" in that same question.

let's see your answer change, kike.

Why on Earth would Israel want to expand there? They have enough to deal with as it is. You idiot. Also Israel isn't Russia's enemy. What's more Israel has a history of backing white supremacist nations

Because it's one of the Core Tenants of Zionism.

Why does Bibi want it if Israel doesn't actually want it?

Do I have to bother compiling a list of sources or can you level a little with me here?

i think there was once a guy that called it "breathing room"

had a different name for it, though. hmmm.....

nobody cares about supremism dude its obvious you are deflecting

I live in the United States and therefore back it. It's in my own interest to do so. This does not make Russia our friend. None of this makes them our friend. The European Union is our friend. Right now you're making arguments which for the most part could be used to say that China is our friend.

Typical Beta Orbiters

"friend" is a silly, "child-like" way to [ut it.

Let one of the founding fathers elaborate.

"allies with none, trade with all"

The question raised was why are they chanting Russia is our friend. Not why do YOU think they should he. You idiot

This is your typical righty trying to meme.

The right can't meme.

i bet my left nut you're a dual israeli citzen

Inmy first response, i explicity stated nobody should care about these silly fools, but their willingness to stop giving Jihadi's stingers to go shoot down Russian planes isn't something I'm opposed to.

If you're just looking for an easy strawman with a torch in his hand, move along. It seems educated discussion isn't something you are used to.

HaHAA america is such a cunty third world shithole

So how do you want me to take that nut?

Do you know how low the odds were? There isn't ONE duel citizen that goes to my temple

Are you an Israeli or not?

Because Russia funds all the neo nazi organizations in the world.

I'm not. You idiot. I know an Israeli on campus, but he doesn't even go to the same temple as me. I know one. Single.

Even the ones allied with the US in Ukraine?

Now whip out that nut and get the hammer.

Haha haha the nose knows how is your hasbara fellowship coming along

I just said that I'm not. So you're going to have to whip that nut out. I'm a reform Jew. Israel doesn't even recognize my sect.

Are you in hasbara fellowship or similar tho

So many fragile white dudes in this thread, hilarious

Whiter than your ass