Ok Computer IS better than KID A

Ok Computer IS better than KID A.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/radiohead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in rainbows>both

lol no. Okc gets pretty boring towards the end while Kid A is consistently amazing.

Lmao it's literally The Bends part 2

who cares they're both trash

In Computer>Kid Rainbows> OK A

Everyone already knows that

rateyourmusic.com/artist/radiohead

What else is new user? The nuclear crisis in North Korea?

I used to think that too but I feel Kid A does a better job of immersion.

>OK A
kekd

Kid A >> OKC > In Rainbows

OKC has like 4 filler tracks, a good album but nowhere near perfect

Kid A has only one "filler" track, Treefingers, which is still better than the OKC filler. All the best Kid A tracks are better than the best OKC. Just face it, OKC is for plebs just getting into alt-rock. Kid A is the only logical choice for those well-acquainted with the discography and rock in general

Yes. Are there actually people that don't agree with this?

OK Computer is basically dadrock

>OKC has like 4 filler tracks
Ok Computer literally has no filler.
Every song off that album could be a single itself.

The Bends > Kid A

>Okc gets pretty boring towards the end
>No Surprises
>Lucky
>The Tourist
>boring
wat

>Exit Music (For a Film)
>Fitter Happier
>Climbing Up the Walls
>Lucky
Yeah, these would be shit singles

Fitter Happier only works in the album, still filler. "Lucky" is like a weak version of "Tourist". "Climbing" is boring, same with "Exit Music" which I honestly can't tell apart from a Muse song

>insulting a song by comparing it to a band that literally copied it

this desu

>Climbing Up the Walls
>No Surprises
>Lucky
>The Tourist

basically 20mins of 60bpm comfy-core. It gets boring. No Surprises and The Tourist are the only good songs of those 4, too.

Kid A on the other hand closes with one-two punch of "Idioteque" and "Morning Bell", then ends perfectly with "Motion Picture Soundtrack". Just another reason it btfo of OKC

Your greentext implies there's some contradiction where there is not one. doesn't even matter if they copied it. Muse sucks and so does that song. I'm saying it sounds *as bad* as the Radiohead-derivative shit like Muse. It's like self-parody. I bet if they hadn't made Exit Music, Muse wouldn't exist. The song sucks, only puts extra time between the excellent "Subterranean Homesick Alien" and "Let Down".

Exit Music is fantastic and way better than Subterranean Homesick Alien. You can dislike it but calling it "self-parody" just because Muse copied it is retarded, as is saying it's bad because Muse might not have existed if it weren't for it.

>calling it "self-parody" just because Muse copied it is retarded
maybe so, but there is no way it's better than Subterranean Homesick Alien. Just my opinion, but Exit Music is almost insufferable, probably the worst Radiohead song