Hey Sup Forums got any of those chems for ol mama murphy?

Hey Sup Forums got any of those chems for ol mama murphy?

lol

Tell her Fuck off cunt then I Proceed to rape her with a railgun held against her skull and then when I cum inside her I shoot her in the head

Still a better love story than Olicity.

does exist an rule 34 of ol mama murphy?

holy shit I'm actually replaying this game right now LMAO

+10 charisma

Yes come here you old cunt take this jet down your throat while whereing these blind folds this will make you happy you old slag

It depends. I need something in exchange.

>be me
>meet mama moiphy
>the old bitch needs chems to see the future
>give her some Jet
>she sees some bullshit
>says she needs to rest
>not today
>slam about a thousand Daddy-O's
>wash that down with about a trillion Psycho Jet's
>shotgun about 97 bourbons and Gwinnet Stouts each
>proceed to obliterate mama moiphy's entire existence with relentless MIRV launches from my shoulder
>Sanctuary isnt habitable anymore
>those who escaped my wrath now want me dead
>Dogmeat disappeared
>no one knows what happened to Piper
>now live butt naked in the Glowing Sea getting sodomized by Deathclaws

>now live butt naked in the Glowing Sea getting sodomized by Deathclaws

Fuck off you can't be a psyker by using chems and just lose your ability when you go clean.
I'm gonna shove a psychic nullifier up your ass kys

Anyone able to get their settlements to 100% happiness? Ive literally did everything possible and can only get them to low 80's.

do you have the vaultec dlc? you can get more happiness by doing some experiments.

Man I got everything and done everything and the highest Ive gotten them to is like 83%

that's weird. I've never tried going to 100 percent but I think I've seen people do it by just putting a shit ton of stores next to each other.

I completely disagree, good sir.

You can also put a shitload of pommel horses in your settlements. No need to assign anyone to them and they increase happiness significantly for some reson.

why's that?

You can find guides but make sure the settlement is big (you place lots of objects in it), well defended, food and water, has a trading post and you must be present. It isn't possible to have every settlement at 100% because you must physically be there to bump that last bit of happiness