I want to marry isabelle!

i want to marry isabelle!

shes a dog

... a 2D dog

a cute 2d dog

she wouldnt marry you even if she were 3d

prove it

boi he didn't say that they were getting married all he fuckin said was that he wanted to marry the dog he's allowed to want to marry someone whether they're a dog or not or whether they're real or not or whether they would marry him or not

Lets put it like this: Your feelings you've developed for this character only further reduce your human contact.
You probably even know why you do what you do, but the longer you cling to your delusion the worse it's going to hurt in the end except you decide to fully disregard reality.
Some people live like that, and they're relatively happy with it, but if you haven't given up on yourself you should do some serious soul searching who you want to be and if that includes being in love with a 2D dog.

>Some people live like that, and they're relatively happy with it
then where's the issue

he needs help, don't condone his obsession

guys who fall in love with video game characters are not marriage material

1) The word "relatively" seperates you from being truely happy.
2) Achieving notable life goals becomes impossible because by rejecting social rules others reject you.

some girls might like that. not all girls want big tough guys

i do not want to marry a real person anymore so it's okay

only bottom of the barrel girls would settle for someone like that, is that how little you think of your waifu?

not op . but i know . some girls like dnd,magic etc
some girls like really freaky stuff they just wont say it out in public .

theres a huge gap between liking geeky stuff and marrying an obsessive waifufag

i don't want to ever get married or have a relationship so what does it matter!!!!

ok

>anyone who doesnt want the same things out of life that i do is obviously just in denial

read the op again you stupid nigger