Is a fetus a human?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pre-persons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All humans are merely aged fetuses.

Is a tadpole a frog?

What else would it be?

Of course it's human.

Now is it okay to abort something that has never experienced consciousness?

That's another story.

Obviously

Yes it is. But the science denying left will claim otherwise so they can get on with their baby-killing-euthansia-selective-breeding agenda.

Is a Turk a roach?

This. Being a 'human' is not the same as having personhood. A person that's brain dead is still a human, but they are not consciousness and keeping them alive would do nothing for them.

Only if it's an American.

Sure it is!

Is is OK to kill it even trough it never experienced the joys of adulthood and discovered xirs many identities? Even though it is not a nigger or a jew?

When do you define when it has conscience? when it's 5 years old perhaps? Why does the exit of a vagina grant personhood?

It is a potential human.

When does it become "human"? Are toddlers potential humans?

I beg to differ

It's the circle of life.
>exiting the vagina brings life
>re-entering the vagina brings death
Amirite?

When it is sentient. What makes people against abortion is the thought of ending someone's life, that never got to experience it. Frankly, the whole they missed out on life's joys is asuming too much. What if they were born to a child molester, or experienced bullying and commited suicide?

I wonder what species of dna it has.

yes

only disgusting evil nasty derranged leftists believe otherwise

Tell that to my undead dick.

>When it is sentient
Where do you define when that is?

The week it has a heart beat it is. In my shitty opinion at least.

Depends what type of Animal the fetus is.

Is human sperm human? Or does it recieve human status when it becomes a diploid?

Yes. A DNA test would say so.

Human sperm is a protein

sperm isn't a human you fucking retard.

where did you get this crazy idea from?, feti are obviously torpedos.

It's hard to say since we still don't know where consciousness comes from. We can't even fathom how anesthesia subdues consciousness and it's been used since at least the late 19th century.

We have to use more round-a-about means to determine consciousness by examining reflexes and responses that would denote some higher-level brain function as well as the person's ability to survive on their own without being hooked up to another human or a machine.

This. The retarded argumentation and weasle wording in American politics needs to fucking stop. Claiming a zygote even isn't human is full retard. Claiming it's okay to abort it isn't even a related issue at all.

is your burger shit?

It's still a cell. What is the line when it becomes a zygote? When it developes specialized cells? When it developes gill slits? When?

Since you cannot define when one gains "conscience" you do not know whether or not your ending an innocent baby's life, the only correct course is to never do it until you can tell 100% whether that life you are ending is "conscience" or not.

> promotes full out genocide against select groups of people
> butthurt over abortion

Welcome to Sup Forums

well, why?

We can agree that a fetus is only a piece of tissue, but it is still human tissue, therefore it is human...

Killing it is another thing - as long as the blob of meat doesn't realise and begins to question it's own existence or being a nigger or a jew, there is nothing wrong to turn it off.

When it joins with the egg and becomes a human, you idiot. We're filled with a bunch of cells. They aint ever going to be "conscience". The fertilized egg will.

30th week - that's when one starts to dream, that is a good cut-off line...

Please feel free to tell me of your days in the womb oh conscious one.

Yes, and I have not problem killing it.

Seriously, just say this if you ever get into an abortion debate. Say you support abortion, and that you think fetuses ARE humans, unborn children. This is the only winning move because the real issue is that most people want to have it both ways. They simply deny the humanity of unborn children so they don't feel guilty about killing them.

By acknowledging they are human, and saying you still think it's okay to destroy them, you are fucking with both the pro and anti side, and neither knows what the fuck to do with you.

Try it. It's hilarious.

Typically, people who have abortions are people who should have been aborted themselves. They should not be allowed to abort; a child should be their punishment for their idiocy.

I love this image because of how utterly wrong it is. If the egg at top left is fertilized, it contains a chicken. If not, it doesnt. An acorn IS a member of whichever species it belongs to. Tree means two different things here: a form of plant growth, but also the species which can attain such growth. For example, Acer saccharum is a tree SPECIES and the embryoes in its keys are trees also, like it or not.

Bottom left is not an argument.

Bottom right is also the worst of red herrings, which has already been discussed because human is not a synonym for person. And that isn't even a human - it's the parts of a human, but it will be one momentarily.

>a child should be their punishment for their idiocy

At the low low price of ruining someone's childhood.

Different pregnancies develop at different rates. Can you really be 100% sure that the 30th week is the deadline? Can you even be sure you know the conception day? What's the % chance you're ending a life? Unless you can tell by examining the fetus directly it has no thoughts by your definition it can not be killed.

I don't agree with the idea that "conscience" equals personhood. Because moreover our brain functions develop as we age. our brains are not fully developed until we reach our early 20's. Conscience isn't a snap of the fingers sort of thing, it happens gradually. And therefor ending any fertilized's eggs life is wrong and evil.

Feel free to tell us about when you were a newborn. Welp, guess we can throw babies in woodchippers now

A fetus is a human, but not a person.

So in your opinion this fetus is actually a human?

Run a DNA test.

Tell me of the time you were 1 years old. Perhaps we should also kill infants. Maybe if they don't have the eye color we want or they are not the boy we wished for.

What's the kid going to do?
>a bloo bloo my childhood was bad :*(

No, people who have bad childhoods end up being proper citizens, and won't cry over times that didn't matter.

I really wish Planned Parenthood would stop fucking shilling on Sup Forums.

So your argument is that we are preventing an egg from becoming something that would be conscious. Why can this not apply to our haploid cells? They are just as consciences as a zygote.
It is a human cell however you want to look at it.

Totally agree, although I'm completely against abortion, if you going to murder you're own child then you should at least admit the truth of what you are doing.

Sure, since gametes are humanit makes sense a fetus would be.

Who fucking cares what it looks like? If looking like a human was a prerequisite of personhood your mother would've been killed the moment she was born.

You don't know if they're ever going to be conscious*

>applying consciousness to single cells

I will become a person though if you don't kill it.
That's the important bit.

>leftists will kill this with no hesitation
And they say the right are the bloodthirsty ones.

>Perhaps we should also kill infants.

>implying the Romans didn't do this.

The fun part is how the conversation spins off out of their control. So after you say they're human and it's okay to kill them, then they'll say
>no, they're NOT human beings!
>What difference does it make? Are you saying it would be wrong to kill them if they WERE?
>Y-yes

>Melt your face
>Cut off your limbs
>Cut ears
>Gouge out the eyes
>Cut off the tongue
You'd become less human that a fetus, because a fetus would gain traits, and you'd just continue losing them.

Right, and your cum could become a person if you put it in a woman. We can talk about potentials all day. The fact is, a fetus is not a person, it is not even conscious. We euthanize people who lose conscious permanently but still have a beating heart.

"we"?

You do realize this isn't a human right?

than*

So abortion is just, as long as it does not experience consciousness.

Yeah I'd say so.

Yes that is the word I used.

Yeah, sometimes I misidentify plebs as humans too, due to their looks, but whenever I talk to them I know that they don't have a soul.

It's a human, just not a full grown one. Just like an infant is a human, but not full grown. A woman's cunt is not a magical gateway into a different dimension that one must pass through before becoming a real boy.

Yes but like I said:

Lol Sup Forums faggots BTFO

So killing humans is okay?

Seriously? It is part of the cycle of human life. What else would it be?

What is your argument exactly? Do you have one? I think we really need to start defunding Planned Parenthood. And I'm a liberal. You fuckers have gotten away with far too much evil. Margaret Sanger would be horrified with what PP has become.

Yeah dude it wasn't funny the first time.

>ITT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T READ OR SPELL

"The Pre-persons" is a science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick. It was first published in Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine, October 1974.

The story was a pro-life response to Roe v. Wade. Dick imagines a future where the United States Congress has decided that abortion is legal until the soul enters the body. The specific instant is defined by the administration, at present the moment a person has the ability to perform simple algebraic calculations (around the age of 12).

The main protester — a former Stanford mathematics major — demands to be taken to the abortion center, since he claims to have forgotten all his algebra.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pre-persons

In many contexts it is okay, especially in this one when it's not even a person.

If you're not sure, you can always measure the brain activity. Or, if you want to get strictly by the time, you can set up, f.e. 24wk as a deadline, leaving you a hefty time reserve. Or you can get a hybrid system
- below 24wk, off without regrets,
- 24-30wk after a brain scan,
- 30+wk no killing possible...
You be still killing a potential somebody, who could have done great deeds or another hillary, and you'll never know. But thats something for you to live with...

"we" also kill infants in the womb. This debate isn't about how loved ones deal with their brainddead family. I don't agree with them. Just as I don't agree on killing innocent infants.

>cat fetus
>elephant fetus
Or so. I have no idea of what early human fetuses look like. He might just be naming human fetuses as animal fetuses. However, a DNA test and a simple motherhood test should apply...

>romans had perfect morals
>roman society didn't collapse due to its own degeneracy

So, it applies to sociopaths/psychopaths as well?

Well I guess my only argument is that the picture is of a cat fetus you fucking moron.

That should be the base position of a sensible person. Leftists want abortion to go to the moment when you give birth. Some after.

Infant refers to a born baby, or at least a fully developed one.

No fuckass, I'm talking about war, self defense, law enforcement, saving someone else's life, capital punsihment etc.

>Implying china did not do this

Read what? Your insistence that animal embryos are proof that abortion is good? You're a retarded shill. Get fucked. Then keep the child to term.

Who gives a fuck? What point is that supposed to make? So If I post a chicken egg, does that mean I win the debate?

Indeed. A one year old gorilla is more intelligent than a one year old human because gorillas mature faster and obviously have a different genome.

Either way, I support the killing of unborn children. I'm pro-abortion, and pro personhood.

Or a reverse google image search maybe?

Yes we all read filenames. You were not "rusing" anyone. We were arguing the fact.

I'd be okay with abortion if the mother was required to die too, except in the case of a rape resulting in pregnancy.

Liberals tend to justify abortion by saying the fetus isn't conscious. The mother definitely isn't conscious either then, if she decided to let Chad cum inside when she knew full well she's not ready for children.

His point was that you were calling it a human when it wasn't a human to prove that you barely know what one looks like and it's less than a human/person you retarded fuck.

>No fuckass, I'm talking about
>when it's not even a person

>Infant refers to a born baby, or at least a fully developed one.
As much as the left would love me to dehumanize the unborn, I choose not to.

Great news. Time to go lynch some niggers

I was referring to the other contexts where killing humans is okay, you know how I feel about abortions already.

Good for you.

Not okay, not what I was referring to