How old is your youngest friend user? How old are you?

How old is your youngest friend user? How old are you?

12, 20

I don't have any friends

I'm 21. The youngest person I would consider a really good friend is 17, but I'm friendly with several kids in their early teens.

How do you cope with such age gap? Asking cause my youngest friend is like 16 and i'm 22, and sometimes i just feel too old for him

I'm 19 and she is 16.

im 27, youngest is 23

Its one of the girls I used to babysit for when she was 6-9. I guess its more like a brother sister relationship than a "friendship" but I still think of her as a good friend.

There's always a guy of different skin colour in a picture

15, 19

I have two friends and they're both my age, 19

im 21, youngest is 20

no friends

Youngest friend is 20, I'm 24. Most of my friends are in their 30's.

I only have one friend, he's the same age as me

I'm 22, I used to have a dear friend that will soon turn 16, other than that the youngest person that I would consider a friend is 19

Youngest *actual* friend? Probably like 17
Youngest I know because of other shit I do in life? Y'know, "friends"? 14
And this loser on acid is 19

I'm 20, my friend turned 19 recently.

>30
>8
We all know that kid is just your fuckbuddy user, you don't have to pretend.

I'm married, I have no friends anymore.

Dunno, maybe it's his child

is 23
am 31

16, 18

Friend 12
Me 30

Only six more years to go!

Neighbor kid....I taught him how to build computers....his dad has been in prison all his life....I was Fucking his mom for a while

Youngest is 19, I'm 22. But he's often not around so I'm the youngest by default when he's not around

17 17

Me 26
gf who I consider her friend is 19

this

I'm 37, and my youngest friend is a kid named Bryce who's 10. We're both avid RPG gamers and we're in two weekly D&D games together, plus we hang out on a Minecraft Discord.

im 28 my only friend is 19 turning 20 tomorrow but if consider my niece as a friend too my youngest friend is 14

do you teach him life lessons and shit or do you want to fuck him?