What do you think of Alex Jones?

What do you think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I trust him. He knows shit.

DEATH TO GLOBALISTS!

He's not wrong about a lot of thing, and his site contains a lot of true blue confrontational journalism, the way it should be.

But, as it happens with a lot of people who promote alternative points, he boils things down to the point of obscenity to fit his narrative, which seems manipulative.

He does this most than the others.

doesn't afraid of anything.

>boo hoo my country fucking sucks and I don't do anything about it pay attention to ME!!!!

fuck off, muhammad.

Stupid edgy videos.

thread here, one day later video on jewtube

I trust the guy.

Zionist shill Judas goat snake oil merchant.

How many times has he told people that the sky was falling? 8-10?

I buy his products that he advertises.

He's crazy, but not even funny and entertaining crazy. Just crazy in a stupid way. Tries way too hard to be like"Look at me! I'm so crazy!" but it just comes off sort of lame and stale, like Howard Stern keeping up the same schtick for almost 40 years now.

I think he gives out some good info but then buries it under bullshit. That and he does way too much fear mongering. Also his shilling of his own products makes it pretty obvious he's not trying to help anyone but himself. I listen to his show sometimes, but only to laugh at him

He mastered the thumbnail game like Stefan moleynotanargument

good goy

Dumping my best Jones pics

Controlled opposition.

Kill yourself.

His attempt to capitalize on his fame was fun.

These memes are great, never change Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE

He really is a king of hyperbole, but there can be truth to what he says if you use him as a branching off point for your own research. Don't agree with him on GMOs because he fails to understand how many things we eat are already modified and we haven't been poisoned to death yet, but I agree that fluoride may be a cause of lower masculinity since it lowers testosterone over time.

He's also really entertaining so I would rather watch him over watching a bore like David Duke. His alternative views are very fun to listen to compared to a yesman like Beck.

another pawn in the new conservicuck movement led by wealthy baby boomers who are trying to appeal to younger people and brainwash them to vote against their own interest. (see Rebel Media)

That's just him holding in a fart lmao

You think Jones is aware of his status as an epic may may?

I heard him rage about millenials laughing at him on the internet. It was fucking comedy gold I just can't remember what show it was from. But, he said something along the lines of "I know those millennials on the internet watch my videos and laugh at me and think it's all just one big joke, yeah just keep laughing it up it's going to be so funny when the government kicks in your door and takes you off to a camp".

lol

I have an adult son who is schizophrenic, bipolar and a drug addict. He lives at home with us now. He sleeps with youtube blasting alex jones ALL NIGHT.

Thanks alex.

>not murdering your degenerate child or driving to Detroit and releasing him in the hood to become a rape puppet

You're a fuckin cunt

He's literally copying Ghost

>buy muh water filters! Fight the globalist by purchasing my endorsed products. ARRRRGGGG!

I love this one. So relatable.

I'm such an autist.

my sides are gone

I stopped taking him seriously ten years ago.

anybody have the super male vitality meme pic with bloody nose tyrone

stop enabling your son

your lack of spine is helping him fail

Super make vitality saved my life. That shit is literally amazing.

Yes he poorly word and argue his shit.

But he knows something.

And that passion is compelling.

Super male* I went from a fattie to fit in 2 months with it

the only difference is he's hairier. fucking kek

>the big mac made me fat, not my choice to eat it

WEEEW LAD

What do I think?

HE'S BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!! NYAHHH!