Im unemployed and bored

im unemployed and bored

whats a good job i can get without needing education? from what i can see most people are working in grocery stores and that just seems like death

tell me what your job is and what you like/dislike about it

Go drive a truck for a living. As long as you can keep that shit between the lines and are willing to learn how to move and deliver heavy loads you can make good money. Don't be a faggot and think its a super easy job either it can be mentally taxing at times and you need to constantly be watching assholes around you.

bump

Prostitution

I used to work at Fedex in the warehouse. Started off at $14.50/hr. I graduated so i quit but if you stay for a year or 2 you get promited to warehouse supervise and make $20+ and they reward loyalty. Can make $30+ as a driver as well.

I'm a stocker at a dollar store and it is hell...

Anything in transportation or warehousing pays well, with minimum education.

Driving a forklift is fairly simple, not entirely monotonous, and typically you'll be paid double minimum wage.

How do you become a driver? What's a typical day in the warehouse?

Also buy lots of sunscreen and continously flex and rotate your lower extremities to avoid blood clots

Depends on the material, you'll have people offloading, another group pulling orders, and another group loading.

In my warehouse the shitty job is offloading as most everything is hand offloaded, Pulling is only slightly less shitty. Loading is the easiest as everything has been put on a pallet for you already.

Where I was at they promote the warehouse workers to drivers. It is not an easy job but it is not impossible , you just have to be able to work continuously. They do know who is a good worker and they will send home the shitty people early but will never fire people, the best get promoted. You just unload trucks and throw boxes onto a conveyer belt all shift. You can break for like 5-10 mins in between trucks while back another truck up.

op here, i was thinking about becoming a cook. from what i hear it's incredibly stressful but i honestly prefer highly stimulating work to monotonous shit.

do you need to take a course or something to get employed at a restaurant or can you just apply and get everything you need to know there? I don't mean like a 5 star gourmet restaurant either, think something that's not complete shit but not gourmet either

deal drugs?

Nudes or GTFO

Get a manual job they're really fulfilling

Food handler’s license. Easy and is like $15 but you aren’t going to make much

try get an apprenticship. being a chef in a restaurant has very long hours. i think id prefer eing a pastry chef where u make cakes n stuff

everyone and their nan in my shitty muslim ghetto area sells weed

basically no risk, but have to spend all day around people who have been stealing cars since the age of 14

yeah fuck that

Go get a job on a boat like a towboat or a tug. Maritime industry pays well and starting jobs don't require much of anything

I think of grocery stores as bastions of life, not death. All that food, shit our ancestors busted ass and died for now stacked to the ceiling. I think of all the women coming in who will cooking for their children and husbands. Life, Sup Forumsro.

work on an oil rig, pay is silly good and lots of holidays.

yeah that's great and all but then you have to actually help people who are too stupid to find a fucking ketchup bottle

Holidays on an oil rig? He's going to be a hand. He works his schedule and if a holiday happens to be on his offtime, yay. If not, tough shit. Oil rigs don't shut down for holidays

> be 20 and never been employed
> live in town with no jobs
> be bored and wish was dead
This is the life i live

Is anyone here a programmer? I tried learning C# using internet resources, got a good base, but learning the ropes honestly wasn't that fun, but the pay is so damn good, and it's basically guaranteed employment

Is the work fun for someone who doesn't *love* programming? Or is it the kind of job where you have to be very interested in it to manage

same, except 19 and only had two summer jobs that basically don't mean shit to an employer

where do you live?

If you think you're going to escape dealing with stupid people by getting a better job, I have bad news for you.

North Berwick, Scotland.
What about you?

Stockholm sweden

except i don't live in the city, i live in a ghetto on the outskirts

i could ride my bike for 5 minutes and get to a so called "no go zone", lovely neighborhood really
I don't blame where i live for my lack of success though, i'm not one of those poor retards who blames the government for no job

I basically can't stick to anything for more than a couple of months without getting bored out of my mind, if i could i would study at uni and get a real job

Live in small town, I dont blame the government either im just a fuck up and no one wants to hire a fuck up. Its great...

in what way are you a fuck up? if you live in a small town you can't be much worse than the competition

If you call yourself a fuckup, odds are you a big time fuckup

Call center work. It can definitely be shit work, but do a good job and have good attendance, and you can get promoted. I'm making 35k and now have nothing to do with direct customer interactions.

All of my qualifications suck which sucks because i am smart just didnt like school. And get paranoid when interviewers ask personal questions. Have a thing where i just think their gonna tell government about my shit. Its crazy but just a thing, even keep air rifle in my room for when government goes facist..

Your governed by some small birds or something?

that job wont exist in 10 years. self drive truckers will put people out of jobs

Factory work. Do what I did and get qualified on as many jobs as you can, it'll keep your boredom to a minimum and eventually if you can, either go for team lead or see if you you can take an entry level maintenance position. If you can get that far, taking a few side courses at a community college to further your career will garner you some whopping pay increases for real.

Also I'll add that some companies will pay for your courses if you show initiative and a willingness to stay on board with the company.

Just dont trust government can lead myself why they trying to run my shit..

Wizard Varg is your genetic superior