Be me

>Be me
>Buy a 1988 Ford Festiva
>Guy comes up and sells me 7 more
>Now own 8 cars
Pic related

By there powers combined, you might be able to build one fully functioning Ford Fiesta.

>Get 6 friends
>play bumper cars till last fiesta standing
>keep one for personal use
>?????
>Profit!

I have my daily(Pictured) what about these others?

He sold them to you because he couldn't afford to take them to the junk yard.

Keep for free spare parts

>cannibalize parts to make a harlequin body
>ls3 swap it

Have your towns first annual Ford Festiva parade and secure the rights to it. It'll get some press most likely. Might catch on. Ford Festiva owners from all over the country start coming for it every year. 100's of Ford Festivas rolling down Main Street every October! Car companies start paying big money to advertise at the parade. Ford pays big bucks to sponsor. OP quits his Wendy's job and rolls in Ford Festiva cash.

Now you can have a cute little demolition derby with your other faggot ass friends.

lol those look neat. what'd you pay for all of them?

got the room and tools for a car fixing project over a few weeks or months?
see if you can fix one as perfect as possible, for the hobby while doing it and to sell it later.
If you dont have all the knowledge (esp engines and stuff) yet, you got 6 others to practice on.

noice. Those always looked like fun to me

Dude if I had 8 festivas I am sure I could build at least one really nice one. I build cars for a living and would love a project like this

my first car my dad gave me i drove the hell out of it

DISGUSTING

Ford festiva aka
mazda 121 aka
kia pride

I had a 91 and it was awesome. When the transmission went out we put a 3.0L V6 out of a taurus into it.

Looks like the Poor Karate Kid

Come to /o/.

>You may not be the hero we want, but you're the one we deserve.

Agreed, /o/ would like you

>1988 Ford Festiva
Literally the very first Kia sold in the US. No joke, the original Festivas were rebadged Kias made in Korea.

how do these handle, what are they like. i unironicallly always wanted a diahatsu mira, the 80`s version thats like a box. the best image i find is this curvier 90`s one, but i saw one and thought "I BET THATS LIKE A GO CART" and turned retarded

whoops forgot my almost correct image. the one i wanted was a 4 door version, where the back seat was virtually the back of the actual car. i always choked the crumple zone in a car accident was your passengers spine, but it was only sorta a joke

i also reaaally like those awful looking 70`s cars where they had muscle cars and suddenly realised OH FUCK gas crunch, lets change these things a bit and sell them as underpowered shitboxes. i fucking love those

A fleet like that makes it look like a parking lot for a carnivale.

"I BET THATS LIKE A GO CART"
Yes it is
No power steering. Manual everything.
Less then 1,500lbs
12in rims. and they roll like a dodge van in turns.

It feels like you're pushing it to the max all the time and you wont get a ticket doing so

I saw a DAIHATSU in a field.
I've never seen one on the road however

give me one mothafucka!!

I think that man was relieved you finally took them off his hands

>It feels like you're pushing it to the max all the time and you wont get a ticket doing so
oh my god yes, this almost has sold me on it entirely. i had one of these bikes and i wouldnt even bother checking the speed limit or how fast i was going, id just go FULL REV and feel like the goddamn speedracer on the way home but in reality i probably hit the speed limit maybe twice, and only on those two downhill parts. it felt so good
>mfw i blaze down the road like a bat out of hell for 2 weeks then fill the gas tank and it costs me 2 bucks 50 cents

congrats on buying a car that costs more to send to the dump than it does to purchase

Lost. But you forgot to cap-lock 'might'.

I died.

But in all honesty, decent work I guess, if you can get one completely running you can part out the rest for a slight profit.. if there's anyone out there that actually wants fiesta parts..

I mean I don't know how that could be the case.
Just cut the car in half with a sawzaw throw it in the bed of a pickup truck take it to the scrap metal place