myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emo girl feet pls

don't know where i got this from btw it's been in my pc for a while

stories okay?

smelly feet stories!

fin

from the photographer

>It wasn't until a few minutes into the shoot when the smell of her feet was airing from between her toes and into my nose. The smell wasn't too strong because it was wrestling with the natural air that we breathe in an attempt to take over my sense of smell. The smell wasn't strong, but whenever it did reach my nose, it was that classic cheesy smell that has become the signature scent for guys who are into that aspect of the fetish.

>It seemed like I was the only one who was aware of the smell. Either the smell didn't reach her or she kind of didn't care too much about it knowing that I have a kink for feet.

>This girl had, quite possibly, the smelliest feet I have ever come across in all my time doing this.

>The smell was your typical cheese smell, only a lot stronger and it showed no sign wearing off. The type of feet smell that your brain will never let you forget. When I told her about the smell of her feet, she didn't seemed to be embarrassed about it at all, considering what was going on between us at the moment. She might've been more embarrassed, for example, if she were to be asked to remove her shoes at a friend's house with a group of other people around just to chill and watch a movie, something more normal and laid back. In this case, however, she was glad to know that I enjoyed it.

>she was glad to know that I enjoyed it.
WIFE MATERIAL

*SNIFF SNIFF*

>With her feet up on that table allowed me for easier access to get several good whiffs of her feet smell. She had no qualms about how I felt about smelly feet whatsoever. This chick was completely cool with everything. I'm paraphrasing her when she told me that she loves the smell of male sweat when it comes to passionate sex after he comes home from work after moving around heavy objects at a construction site, no showers really necessary on his part. So, yes, she got a kick out of the idea that I found her smelly feet to be awesome. She totally understood where I was coming from.

>She totally understood where I was coming from.
WIFE MATERIAL

anyone got drawn/written/painted on feet and soles?

>I love it when a prospective woman tells me that she's not sure if this is a good idea only because she's been walking around in her shoes all day. Judging from the shape the girl was in, I could tell that she was walking around all day. Judging from her shoes and the fact that it was her bare feet in there without any socks told me that I had to get her feet out of those so that I could reap the benefits from any smelliness that might emanate from those things she was walking in. I really liked her shoes because they resemble a make or model that had been manufactured from the 1860s. An pretty nice looking girl wearing something like that for a long time on a hot day was everything my doctor has written a prescription for.

>For anyone who's into the smell of a woman's feet, this is your kind of girl. Her feet were smellier than any other girl I posted this week. I was really enjoying the moments of the shoot. The smell got to my nose and I adjusted myself to get even closer to her feet. Her feet really needed to be aired out and I was so happy that I had the one and only front row seat for that. That's right.

>I also smiled to myself when I saw just how worn out the insides of her shoes were. The impressions inside of them had that lived-in look. The shoes had that female warmth, they had that patina and character that comes from being worn for so long. They looked as if they were shoes that could only be found in some second-hand or antique clothing shop. They showed signs of life and wear. Looking into the insides of her shoes, it made me speculate about her feet even more. It will make you speculate about her personality, her sexual preferences or any kinky nature she has.

>Being there in the flesh and having a first-hand live look at her shoes and having known how smelly her feet truly were, I found all of it to be very exciting indeed.

same girl I think

yeah, and her name is riley i think

giantessfan27.deviantart.com/art/Riley-s-soles-2-498742107

Those fkn legs

Megan just got back from a long walk and took off her socks and shoes. She left the room and I immediately dived down and grabbed her socks. I started smelling them. They didn't have a strong odor but they were very damp with her sweat. I put one in my mouth and sucked on it as I smelled the other. I put them back before she knew and got this pic before she put them back on

Wwyd to her feet?

this

requesting young feet

would still fuck, idk user

patrician taste

is there more of her? she's gorgeous

yea

someone seriously needs to upload all of these soleproject pics, never been able to find them anywhere

fine, I'll keep her and her feet all for myself

MOAR!

fuck i went to college with that one

Relation?

Push them further behind her head

thats sisterfeet

>ywn play with Sam's feet whilst having her hooked up to an industrial milking machine

MORE!

No one wants block shaped ogre feet.

Shaved head grils plz

This picture always makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I wish
Okay

my bad wrong girl