Alright, complete newfag here Sup Forums. Never posted before. I want to kill myself. I have roughly $500 to my name...

Alright, complete newfag here Sup Forums. Never posted before. I want to kill myself. I have roughly $500 to my name. I'm a freshman at the University of Michigan, and can be set for life if I don't end it now, but I've been extremely depressed for the last 2 months since my gf of 2 years cheated on me with my best friend. Twice. Oh, and I found out on Monday my dad is a 2 time, back to back rapist. Cool. So yeah, I'm pretty much out. Haven't been sleeping or functional for awhile.
I want your help with suggestions of how to kill myself in the quickest, least painful way. Not that you'd get anything out of it. I have a twitch set up, so I suppose I could maybe try to stream it, depending on what you come up with. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287678742/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill Hillary Clinton or something before you do it.

If all of that is true, don't kill yourself you fucking faggot. A nigger kid in Africa is about to die because he doesn't have food or shelter and you're crying over spilt milk. Fuck yourself, don't kill yourself, OP.

Don't. Live a better life than your dad and ex gf.

Can't even make it through two months of depression? Damn, kid. Man the fuck up.

I'm not reading all that shit nigga

it's a Sup Forums tradition to light your bedroom on fire and hide under your bed

while streaming of course

You're a fucking pussy.

relax. take deep breaths. clear your mind. imagine your gf slurping up your best friend's cock and taking his cum down her throat. Twice.

Don't go out just yet man, Leave and get a new life elsewhere if that doesn't work then sure go ahead

I like you

This is pretty normal. People cheat on each other. I think that it's one or the other person or there both cheating on each other. What your dad did or didn't do. It has no bearing on you. This Shit happens, you can't force anyone to be faithful.

do it, just do it and if you repent imagine your mother having sex with your best friend ... that will give you breath

Bro if you're going to be set for the rest of your life if you keep living, then do it. Prove that you can be better.

Live a life that is better for yourself, and make others wish they hadn't wronged you. I believe in you man, Don't out yourself.

Don't look at all these faggots either being dickheads. I trust that you'll look past this, continue living your life. There's nowhere to go from here but up

can i have ur stuff? lol

Just make sure to stream it, make a name for yourself my boi. You shall be remembered amongst the other fallen Sup Forumstards.

How to kill yourself: don't

This

I'm not against suicide in principle, but I would urge you to consider the following

>gfs come and go, and this one was a whore anyway
>you are not your father
>drugs can help the symptoms (insomnia) while you work on the problem (mentally processing + accepting)

2 months is not a long time, get some weed to help you sleep and talk to someone.

Suicides more of a "years of depression" thing.

Seriously though I really want to help you man. Freshman at Ohio University here, and I know the feel.

Helped my gf out of suicidal thoughts before, I know it seems like nothing can get better, but that's entirely wrong. All you can go from here is up.

Don't kill yourself fucking fagguette, that girl it's a hoe lvl 100 and ur dad a dickhead lvl2, you are more than that...believe me, if u are strong with this you gonna be strong for every shit in your life.

>goes to major college
>has $500 for gun+ammo
>depressed as fuck
>family has mental illness
Time to go for the new high score.

>be me
>have only one friend
>we joke around that we're bros
>means a lot to me
>he dies
>fuck
>what do?
>meet girl
>fall in love with the girl
>she's my everything
>she saved me from myself
>she dies in a car crash
>fuck
>can't sleep for days
>pass in pass out
>can't figure out is this is a dream or reality
>starve myself
>new bro comes along
>saves me
>dies literally days later
>dad dies on new bros funeral
>fuck
>still never thought about suicide
>i realise what it means to lose someone and i don't want to make people feel the same way i did
>all of this before i hit my 18th birthday
>all i can say is you're a pussy

Kek

Just wait it out or get pro intervention, just not worth it atr your age. now at mine - 56 y/o, different story

Op asks sincerely for fun an hero ideas and the thread fills up with assholes trying to talk him out of it. Come on guys, be a little more supportive for fucks sake.

Oof

All of this before I'm 18

That's how I know you're a faggot. You weren't in love with her and you weren't bros with him. Your were and still are an emotional child.

Take out some dirty Commies at an Antifa rally lmao

>HI GUYS MY PARENTS PAY FOR ME TO GO TO A $30k A YEAR SCHOOL BUT OH MY LIFE IS TERRIBLE.

>MY GF CHEATED ON ME AND MY DAD RAPES PEOPLE

So the best idea you have is to kill yourself?

Jesus fuck dude, that's pathetic.

Homemade pipe bombs
Blow up a dorm with you in it

ALSO OVER FUCKING 2 YEARS?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME FAGGOT

fucking pussy ass bitch killing himself over fucking spilled milk. no sympathy for you, selfish coward.

Buy a $300 beater car
Get $100 worth of painkillers and speed
Enter a demolition derby with no safety gear
Do all the drugs right before
If your heart doesn’t explode and you survive you are a god among men
If you die, mission accomplished
Happy trails bitch

You're telling me you never saw nor heard of the fact that harsh enviroment matures people faster? If you would work your ass off on the daily since you was a kid you would realise. But you don't. Because you're a spoiled brat who thinks age makes a person mature. Some people die of age and never become mature. Some act as kids while they're in the 40's. And some kids... some kids just don't have the time to be kids

Brothers and sister, let us all calm ourselves down. Now, this here faggot quite apparently is intent on dying. would you dare leave your fate to the roll?

> Some people die of age and never become mature. Some act as kids while they're in the 40's. And some kids... some kids just don't have the time to be kids

Damn. How old are you rn?

gr8 advice here OP

OP dont listen to anyone here, listen to your heart.

Fuck outta here with your Titanic bullshit.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287678742/
Buy me the best game you can find please
Try killing yourself breathing helium

Just because you get dubs doesnt mean you are better fagget.

I can get them too!

The best revenge is to kick ass at life and show those fuckers you weren't kept down by their bullshit.

Your ex is a whore. They come and go. Your best friend clearly wasn't the friend you thought, and something worse could've happened later in life involving him screwing you over in an even more fucked way. Fuck him.

Your dad is not you. I know it's painful knowing that someone you were so close with could do something so horrible like that, but don't let it destroy your life. You can get through this.

Dealt with major clinical depression for five years (three of those with a physical/mentality abusive cunt of an ex gf). The only thing that got me out was meds and cutting off all toxic ties.

Fuck those people. They shouldn't hold you down and are preventing you from making connections with truly great people.

I can! :(

Rope around the neck, pay a visit to Kek.

Argon asphyxiation is supposed to be painless. Google lostallhope for advice.

So to clarify my story a bit. No, my parents don't pay for me. My mom has full custody over me and works as a cashier at a Menard's. She makes roughly $25000 a year. I got good grades in school, and being low income I was offered a full tuition scholarship, and had financial aid to cover the rest. $500 is my refund check. Gf had been living with my family since last Thanksgiving bc her mom kicked her out. During the summer, I had to go to a summer program as part of my U of M admission, which lasted for 7 weeks. Shit had always been rough between me and gf as I argued with her a lot about how much she went out and smoked and drank with other boys. It calmed down when she moved in with me, and things were looking up, but she started getting really distant when I was gone, to the point where I'd get like 10 texts a week tops. I was afraid she was trying to break things off, so I invited her to come stay the weekend in the dorms with me, and planned out a bunch of dates to hopefully rekindle our relationship. She seemed to be having the time of her life, and I was too. I thought we'd be good. The second night, I asked my roommate to leave, and made a playlist of our favorite songs. I sung one for her, and as I did she burst into tears. She told me what she'd done and apologized profusely. We'd been together for so long, and she lived with me, so despite my first reaction to just dump her, we decided to try again. Which lasted a week before i got word that she'd cheated again...I should've just left her then. I should've left weeks ago. But I didn't. I waited it out for the rest of the summer program. I was hoping things would change when I got home, maybe I could fix it still. So we ended up acting like things were good until about two weeks ago, when I thought I had feelings for someone else, so I broke it off.They have a bf. And now, my ex has already moved on with some douche. Oh, finding out about my dad fucks me up because the realization was that I'm a rape baby.

I'm a stain on my mother's conscience. A living testimony to what he did. Good shit. And yeah, I should probably just go to therapy, and get meds, but I can't pay for that bc I'm too poor. $500 is supposed to be for my books next semester and living expenses.

The worlds overpopulated and a coward like you sure as shit isn't gonna do anything for anyone so just go ahead and stop wasting our time.

The fact you're a rape baby says nothing about you and everything about your dad. That's a shit thing for your mom, you should talk to her about that cause I imagine there would be a very love hate feeling in her heart, always loving you because your her kid, but being truly devastated cause you remind her of getting raped.

Obviously since you just found this out, your mom never told you or blamed you, you should be thankful for that.

You should feel bad for her, not for you.

Also, again with the gf. Sorry that you liked her but she's a whore bro. Cheated on you twice. The only reason you should have stayed with her is to cheat on her before your broken up. Forget her bro.

Remember the excitement of this new girl, and just keep telling yourself that even if this one doesn't txt back, it's just as exciting to meet the next one.