Vocaroo thread. GIVE ME FUN SHIT TO SAY

vocaroo thread. GIVE ME FUN SHIT TO SAY.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Lmbj8ZD8Pg

Let's get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NMLzEpGuwD
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZPCiNrcq1m
vocaroo.com/i/s1QEZMffCVPg
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q40EBunGAG
vocaroo.com/i/s1BJzm8eWA5J
vocaroo.com/i/s1PGhuBTcSPC
vocaroo.com/i/s0fljqFkGPMG
vocaroo.com/i/s1CRNnwz7zGX
vocaroo.com/i/s1SvJgghAaQB
vocaroo.com/i/s0rlsUsEx9km
vocaroo.com/i/s0plGZrkfCUJ
vocaroo.com/i/s044A5AvJJqu
vocaroo.com/i/s1Bzofy7PK3T
vocaroo.com/i/s1gyBmsBUZKN
vocaroo.com/i/s0n2DrOF8EHu
vocaroo.com/i/s1bwbdc1HLIt
vocaroo.com/i/s1tHFl7DHN1Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1ksAmj5GRou
vocaroo.com/i/s1UyX6JT3WD6
vocaroo.com/i/s0ySQ1mCutJy
vocaroo.com/i/s1PX8Lp3bNXV
vocaroo.com/i/s0dvcTknCCQS
vocaroo.com/i/s1QEvF9fthJr
vocaroo.com/i/s0MUl4w937xf
vocaroo.com/i/s0WjbqZ9IJY5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s1NMLzEpGuwD

These are from the past.

Bump of self without shame.

niggers tongue my angus

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZPCiNrcq1m

Wear my dick as a hat, please.

OPEN THE DOOR / GET ON THE FLOOR /EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR.

Shannon buy me taco bell

FUCK BARKOSHLAV (pronounced bar-koh-shh-lav) HE CAN SUCK MY JUICY MEAT STICK. HIS CONTENT IS ADEQUATE AND IS FOR CHILDREN. I'D LIKE TO PUMMEL HIS TIGHT HOLE AND LET MY JUICES FLOW. FUCK VERONICA AS WELL

vocaroo.com/i/s1QEZMffCVPg

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q40EBunGAG

vocaroo.com/i/s1BJzm8eWA5J

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Can you say
"Now we Enter the somber portion of this CD"

WERE LOSING BRAVO?!

WERE BEING DOMINATED TAKE THOSE POSITIONS!

WEVE BEEN EMP ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN!!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1PGhuBTcSPC

vocaroo.com/i/s0fljqFkGPMG

vocaroo.com/i/s1CRNnwz7zGX

Constipated Arab Impression.

and then when the fallen shores collect the proverbial dust and what do you think can the rotund oval swirl a little like a lot forth frothy such mayhaps the pale tandem of swing states coalesces twixt the juice flow of super hyper congealment concealing the micro spectre of poly singular union when space charge spins double time from inner to out backwards in an escalating established fashion for what?

and what about the way the ceremonial flagellation of phantasmophere distributes its shades of vibrant pulsations chattering the tessellations of in stars bolts of fire? Flaming paths of bits of this and that, climbing the formers ladder, to reach some ever surmounting summit with which to look down and say, ah yes, look above, there is much more, but we shall just take a peak, and if we were given forever, it would never be enough, to stuff your eyes and heart with all the beauty of all the worlds, so grasp it unto your bossom and cherish all near, the heartbeats every second, and the souls sputtering spurn for everything more than the dust passing a foggy prism has seen, to settle on a beach somewhere and let the tides reign their patterned rush, cool and severe as the never setting sun stands proud and tall looking down across the desert and capped ice the same, and endless mixture of love and want, attractions and repulsions setting the grandeur of curtains and stage, fine fabrics dangled the shimmying fragrance of the cosmic spirits soul, twinkling all around in a dutiful laughing stare, a humbled sigh, a disappointed honor, tangling disjointed eons with threads of electricity, to feast on a banquet of memories in real time, to polish stones and make a million marvelous works of art to never be seen a second, a time, so let us gather in a huddle and bumble or cry, to try to make for ourselves, and for all, a hell of a paradise.

Daddy be nimble, daddy be quick, Daddy, has a rock hard dick.
One cummy, two cummy, three cummy, four.
Daddy cums so much, he can’t cum anymore.
Ghost cummy, Ghost cummy, don’t be scared!
There’s always more cummies that can be shared.
Daddy make me squishy, daddy makes me wet.
Daddy treats me like his little pet.
Daddy makes me happy, daddy is sweet,
Daddy likes to give me his cummies to eat.
Daddy makes me happy and I make him happy too,
I suck on his dick and watch it grow huge.
Daddy isn’t scary, daddy is brave.
Daddy really likes it when I behave.
Better not cry, better not pout,
Better let daddy make you squishy throughout.
Just me and my daddy hanging out.
I got pretty hungry, so I started to pout.
He asked if I was down for something yummy.
I asked “What?”, he said he’d give me his cummy.
I drink them, I slurp them, I swallow them whole.
To make daddy happy, it’s my only goal.
Harder daddy, harder daddy!
One cummy, two cummy, three cummy, four.
I’m daddy’s little princess, but I’m also a whore.

vocaroo.com/i/s1SvJgghAaQB

Reminds me of Lucky's Speech from Waiting for Godot.

vocaroo.com/i/s0rlsUsEx9km

I’m not the fig plucker,
Nor the fig pluckers’ son,
But I’ll pluck figs
Till the fig plucker comes.

vocaroo.com/i/s0plGZrkfCUJ

"One take. If I fuck up. Then I don't reDO IT."
-Eminem

What is this from?

made it

Dr. Pavel, I'm Cee Aye Ay. He wasn't alone. Uh, you don't get to bring friends. They're not my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them. And why would I want them? They work for the mercenary, the masketta man. Bane? Aye. Get em on bored I'll call Ittin.

(Cee Aye Ay)
The flight plan I just filled with the Aegean Sea list Smee, Maimen, Dokh Teur, Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyu, Ferstuan Tutok, Getstu Staion, Maier Kraft, Whupaid Yu Tugrab, Doctor Pavel, Hedidin Flai ,Sogud Huans, Totrai Neckst, Telmi Abaut Bein, Vaidas Hiwer D'mesk, Lada Loial T., Fora Haiard Gann-
(Bane voice)
Orpher Haps, Hees Van Dering, Wai Soman, Wood Schut, Amann B. Fore, Trov Inghym, Audava Plain.
(CIA continues)
Atlist U. Cantack, Hu Ariou.
(Bane)
Idasant Mather, Hu Viar, Vat Mathers, Isaur Plen, Noan Kerred, Whu I. Vas, Anteel Ai, Puttan Damask.
(CIA)
Iffai Pul Datov, Will U. Dai.
(Bane)
Itwood B., X. Trimley, Pei Nful
(CIA)
Yor Abig ghuy
(Bane)
Foryu ......., Daktor Pavel, Refyu Zed, Aur Ofer, Infa Vor Ovyors, Weei Yar, Tufain d'Aut, Vathi Tould U.
(Dr. Pavel)
Nathing, Issed Nathing.
(CIA)
Wel Kong, Rachu Leishons, Yu Gatt, Yorself Cot, Uats Denext, Stepov Yor, Masterplan.
(Bane)
Kra Shing, Di Splane, Vid Nossur Viverse
(CIA)
Nodis Kant, B. Happinin, Imin Charjeer
(Bane)
Nothay X., Spect Wun, Uvusin, The Wreckage Brother
(Brother)
Havwee Star, Ted Thawfyr
(Bane)
Yesstha Fyr, Rye Zizz, Cawm Dawndoc, Turrnowz Nawthatyme, Forfeer, Datkuhms Laytur

that's fucking brilliantly insane. thank you, user

you shit jerking dick licking fag touching butt munching fuck eating cunt sniffling dildo sucking nibble teething fart huffing penil pumping organ grinding twat swatting spunk smuggling pus praising corndog chowing pussy whiffing cum yearning dump prancing ball fondling fairy humping gizzard licking nose browning turd tickling piss gurgling crust collecting seamen swimming sally swaying doodle digesting dung delectician goblin gunking fag fluffer fork fornicating reee tard

cool glad you dig

can you speak russian

just moan. get real hot and bothered

ttttthanks

your personal intimate relation with yourself and nature is your eternity; to savor, and decide, to craddle and pet, each memory, each minutia, each kiss of mind and drop of rain; the warm sand under feet, the smell of sea, so much time, so much time is not enough; which idiot or saint would not be ever greedy for this gift, of sight, and sensation, of to touch and be touched; precious health; security of strength; every second we thank the countless ancient engineers of brilliant mind and body; blessed mind; oh sacred spirit; let me dwell in your valleys, kneel at your riverbeds, walk through your halls of forest; when it is often quiet and divine; let me dare to the tops of mountains, if only for a peak, at the source of lightening and cloud, sun and moon, and all geometry; you know as I ever hunger to climb I am ever bowing; you know as I desire I am praying/praising; you know you have given me chance, to borrow what you have crafted, to try and take what you have taken, to try and build myself in your image; you know I cannot impress you, and we know I will hope to always try; we know we will always hope to try

I cant believe you all have your own relation with the birds morning call; each one and when you sit in the sun; and the rays enlighten your temple how it feels, what you say and think and see and feel with eyes closed; closing ones eyes laying down in dark; the gentle noiseless buzz of unimaginable light and matter; the calm motions throbing, of the fullest pleasure; the mesmerizing static; the dark light; that realm of pure spirit;

I can read Cyrillic. Give me something and I'll try. I I imagine my accent is horrendous to a native speaker.

vocaroo.com/i/s044A5AvJJqu

Hold on let me watch this scene. I'll see if I can replicate.

(it's in spanish)

"Estoy de nuevo en la calle,
me dieron la libertad,
hace un año y siete meses,
que extrañaba esta ciudad.

Escaviar con mis amigos,
a mi chica y estar,
re loko, con mi guacha,
recorriendo la ciudad.

Y estoy , y estoy de nuevo,
como quiero estar,
sabado alta joda,
bailando sin parar. "

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bzofy7PK3T

feggit

vocaroo.com/i/s1gyBmsBUZKN

Been a while since I spoke.

A la grande le puse cuca

я мoгy нeмнoгo гoвopит пo-pyccки... пoжaлyйcтa ;^)

cheers mate

vocaroo.com/i/s0n2DrOF8EHu

That's actually kinda hard to do when you're drunk

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger. How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan. I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Arg*ntinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Arg*ntina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Arg*ntinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. You nigger. You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation. You are the Baltimore of South America. Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family. Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

vocaroo.com/i/s1bwbdc1HLIt
How'd I do?

vocaroo.com/i/s1tHFl7DHN1Y
Colloquial translation?

scream into my pucci )))))

vocaroo.com/i/s1ksAmj5GRou

good lord...

well, racists are fun to play so...

vocaroo.com/i/s1UyX6JT3WD6

I pray for you. Of course, I'm an atheist so...

>user leaving a room.

Here's my discord.

well done.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ySQ1mCutJy

Is spanish for "I named the big one "cuca" , from the simpsons , when homer named a opossum bitey

Thanks, little drunk so I fucked up a few times, or at least that's what I'm blaming it on

OP here. Sorry, I totally blanked to mention it's my discord. I usually post it when the thread gets going.

i want to be mummy's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her mummy blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo mummy blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her mummy hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her mummy hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her mummy face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man

Ah, I got'cha, thought it was a little random for someone else to be posting without any context

Absolutely degenerate.

THIS IS A THREAD FOR ELITES

Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everyone died. The end.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PX8Lp3bNXV

put a piano in the background

gneiss owo)b
"You know what? You are a gosh-darned cunt. You know that?"

vocaroo.com/i/s0dvcTknCCQS

OP here

join my discord, y'knobs. We can do this all the time

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

Real dark like op

vocaroo.com/i/s1QEvF9fthJr
ok.

no seriously
vocaroo.com/i/s0MUl4w937xf

I sell cocaine and cocaine accessories. And I love the taste of the anus. Oh, I do love me a good whiff of the asshole!

vocaroo.com/i/s0WjbqZ9IJY5

Bravo! That part of the last line got me.
XD

"I do love me a good whiff" I'm done.