Wife is out of town and I am home alone. What should I do besides jerk off and play video games?

Wife is out of town and I am home alone. What should I do besides jerk off and play video games?

Reach out to an old friend whom you haven't spoken to in a while

Ya I probably should, but I just moved to a new town

Fantasize over all the black dick your wife is getting.

Freggin
>based

How far away are friends? you could also call /skype

hang a child

Take your savings and put it into bitconnect loans

spend your time dwelling over the realization that she is out fucking someone else despite what she told you. let the crippling depression decide for you. god speed OP.

Stop being a faggot, OP

Drink alcohol and eat fast food

Put on her panties and bra and post pics here

Stick something in your butt

Post nude pics of your wife on Sup Forums
Enjoy the comments.

Talk to robot hookers 1/3

2/3

3/3

agreed

what does this represent?

drink some weed, fap onto your video games

This, this, and this.

also post some dirty pics of your wife

But not this.

Apples and fucking apple thieves, also capitalism.

I want you "know"

A guy was selling apples, but then he noticed a plum tree and he got mad and tried to chop it down but it was too late. The plum trees reproduced and destroyed all of America.

i want "you know"

Wise

A Dog, to whom the butcher had thrown a bone, was hurrying home with his prize as fast as he could go. As he crossed a narrow footbridge, he happened to look down and saw himself reflected in the quiet water as if in a mirror. But the greedy Dog thought he saw a real Dog carrying a bone much bigger than his own.

If he had stopped to think he would have known better. But instead of thinking, he dropped his bone and sprang at the Dog in the river, only to find himself swimming for dear life to reach the shore. At last he managed to scramble out, and as he stood sadly thinking about the good bone he had lost, he realized what a stupid Dog he had been.

Actually made me lol.

A Shaolin monk was walking on a path by a cliff, when a tiger appeared out of the jungle. The monk quickly crawled out on a tree branch sticking out the side of the cliff. But the tiger stayed at the edge of the cliff waiting for him. The monk looked down, but saw dropping down would be sure death. Then the branch started to fail. Just then he noticed a strawberry growing at the cliff edge. He plucked the succulent berry, and threw it at the tiger, yelling "Fuck you, tiger!"