FUCK AUSTRIA

Seriously...I can't fucking believe this shit !!!!
So far , they have counted 72% of the votes , and 50.1% of them are for the "green party"...

FUCK !!!!!!
I thought this was supposed to be a landslide victory for nationalists , but people are too fucking stupid !... Either that or the votes are fixed !....
Enjoy your low IQed third worlders mother fuckers ! Enjoy getting taxed to death ! You want to see your future ? Look at my country. Or Sweden...

FUCK AUSTRIA & THEIR NAZI GUILT...Your country will soon look like a 3rd world shithole you dumb fucks !

This can't be possible !!!!...How can people be so fucking stupid ??? !!!!...Those votes have got to be fixed....Nobody can be this stupid....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9N06ZTT6sg
wahl16.bmi.gv.at
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst thing is that the rural areas vote first so nationalist should lead, he is def gonna lose.

It's fixed man....And if it isn't , they deserve to rot in hell for being traitors to their own ancestors. Nobody should shed a tear for the dying west , because we were all begging to get fucked & destroy our civilisation.
We're only left with Central & Eastern Europe now...
The only parts of the continent where native europeans are still the majority & conservative enough not to embrace cultural marxism. But for how long ?....
If Central & Eastern europe fall to multiculturalism , we're finished as a civilisation...

I can't believe how fucking stupid europeans are...

I'm following this on twitter....Seriously , i had so much hope for this country. These fucks are about to elect an old fuck marxist piece of shit !!!!

91,6 % of counted voted and still 50/50

racist detected

FUCK YOU

The austrian green party leftist candidate is more radically leftist than Merkel by the way. And the FPÖ 'conservative christian' party told their voters to vote for him.

He will completely open up Austria for the third world, worse than Germany, and since Austria only has 1/8 the population of Germany they will go into full Sweden yes mode overnight.

Really, fuck the elections. It's obvious that it's all rigged and that there's massive voter fraud going on behind the scenes. Civil war is the only way to end the EU leftist tyranny.

fuck you your worhtless country is responsible why we have nazi guilt

That's it Austria, once we have established the Fourth Reich under Höcke, there will be no Anschluss for you.

RECHTSRUCK JETZT!

NICHT!

Fickt euch, ihr scheiß Schluchtenscheißer Arschlöcher. Ihr seid noch größere Hahnreie als wir. Jetzt gehen wir zusammen unter. Zufrieden?

woah woah woah woah germany. You started this mess, plunged europe into chaos.

I WANT AUSTRIA TO BURN HAHAHHA THATS FOR BATTLE OF WHITE MOUNTAIN YOU FUCKS ENJOY YOU NIGGERS AHHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU CATHOLIKEKS

The lady who came in third in the runoff (Griess?) would have absolutely killed Hofer, right?

Eh schon wurscht.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9N06ZTT6sg

LAND DER BERGE

>nearly 50% far right votes in Austria
>13% far right votes in german polls

>expecting Austria to rise in germany's time of need
Why did Germany ever bother

POO

MEN VOTED 60/40 FOR HOFER
WOMEN VOTED 40/60

GOD WHY THE FUCK DO WE LET THESE WHORES VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHER THREAD GOT DELETED AGAIN

LIVE TICKER

wahl16.bmi.gv.at

To be fair, most of this is Germany's fault. Austria's really trying.

NOBODY FORCED YOU TO HAVE THIS WHITE GUILT YOU STUPID FUCK !!!
France was better off being invaded by nazis than third world parasites....
And that cunt ex-communist chancelor opened the gates wide open.....And still , you fuckers are voting in mass for an anti-white marxist.....You guys are right next to Germany & you still vote for ever moooorre immigration!

>far right
It's not far right, everything is just so left everything slightly center or further seems like nazi propaganda

Reminder that none of the polling institutes did any polls in the weeks leading to election day, probably to facilitate massive voter fraud

And now Russia is going to put you down, and restore the peace!

Good news is that Vienna is now out of the way.

>Europe will have nationalist revolution they said
Marxism will never go away

>wahl16.bmi.gv.at
Women are fucking dumb...That's why we have a fucking welfare state...Because we allowed these cunts to vote....
And that's why third worlders are attracted to europe...for the "free stuff"...Like flies on shit.

How come they are almost exactly 50/50? I thought there were more than 2 parties in Austria?

than why did your resistance cucks and charles de gaulle imbicile fought the germans and forced denazification on us you fucking frogfucking romanic imbecile subhuman

Final round has only 2 competitors

AfD won't even get 20%.

The other parties were knocked out in the first round. This is the second round vote, between the winners of the first round.

They didnt have a consensus winner so this is between the big two.

IMMER WIEDER
IMMER WIEDER
IMMER WIEDER ÖSTERREICH

FICK DICH HOFER

Your country is next you retard. Unless you think your tiny little state can fight world jewlry without going full north Korea

I wasn't born at that time. Moron. if it was up to me , all non-europeans would be instantly deported from europe , and the EU would be dismantled , and marxists would be shot for high treason.

because voting for the third party is to essentially shoot your nation in the foot

>winning an election with 34%
>thinking you won anything

muh jews. we are their frieds idiot. izrael exists only thanks to us.

Oh please, what the fuck are the 40% of men doing. Fucking keked pieces of shit. If even 5% of them had voted in a non-betamus maximus way this would've been a sweep. Don't fucking blame women, everyone knows they always vote for softies and feelgood candidates. It's the fucking nu-male infestation that is destroying society.

Stupid Czech.... You guys are neighbors , this means non-european third world vermines will keep approaching , closer and closer...

Because it still our country, not the country of germans.

Hofer widening the gap again! 50,2% with only 0,6% uncertainty.

AUSTRIANS TOLD ME THIS WAS A GUARANTEED WIN

WHAT THE FUCK AUSSIES

back in my day, women were just an extra vote for whoever the husband was going to vote for.

> women and kids with no jobs voting for a fucking president

This is ethically wrong imho

but its their mistake my friend, its not like they are 50% shitkins who are voting for commie, they are 98% white and still voting for marxists. i cant feel bad for idiots.

will dubs make hofer win?

Australia is still cucked beyond belief

Österreicher, bitte schafft es noch. Wir können die Befreiung nicht wieder hier drüben beginnen - man hat immer noch Atombomben auf uns gerichtet. Österreich, bitte.

What's that in the sky!?

That also...(to be honest)...
But women will always vote irrationally.. in a disproportionate manner

New record for letter votes in Austria this time around, 10% of the popultation voted with a letter vote.

The 0.1% difference between the candidates amounts to a mere ~10.000 votes, and there are ~700.000 letter votes...

I'll be doing my research on this but I am 100% they wont release the exact numbers for the letter votes, they never do this in Germany either.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

GOOD !!!
Let's hope it stays that way !!!...
AUSTRIA WINNING WOULD GIVE A BOOST TO OTHER NATIONALSIT PARTY...

Same goes for the UK...If Brexit happens...IT will no longer be a taboo to leave the marxist EU

European women are destroying Europé. They need to die or become enslaved and treated like shit for what they are doing. Fucking filth.

They're pretty certain that letter votes will swing towards the green candidate as people who live abroad are more "open"

Calm the fuck down, frog. Van der Bellen is not a bleeding heart refugees welcome liberal. He has not said open borders for everyone.

In fact, he is a pretty conservative guy - with good intentions.

Therefore I am not as pissed as I would have been, had a typical SJW candidate won. VdB is pretty laid back and chill as fuck.

All this proves is that democracy is a sham

The whites need to take back their governments and reverse the damage. Those too scared to think of this possibility might as well go crawl into a hole and die

In Sweden it's the opposite.

haahhahha cuck., KEK a FUCKING KEK. EVEN REDPILLED AUSTRIAN IS KEK. now imagine normie austrian.

Who did you vote for?

all right, by my count Hofer will have around 300K lead before Vienna and mail vote

can he survive?

>10% of the popultation voted with a letter vote.
Sounds very fishy

underrated post

Hahaha. You can not be a friend with the Jew you moron. Sooner or later they will jew you over even if you are half jew yourself

>Either that or the votes are fixed !....

>a vote that would drastically alter the country's course for the future
>not being rigged

Right hmm... and French people eat fish isn't that true?

>czech intelectuals

There's 900K mail votes. He is fucked

> he is a pretty conservative guy - with good intentions.

So bascially he is a crying liberal and knows that his policies are shit so he pretends to do the "right thing" ie being conservative.

I read this rant with French accent and giggled. Yeah, also there a lot of cucked Germanic people, how shocking.

Ikr ? How naive of me...

Where do I follow the results?

Is there a live austrian news channel or something?

>There's 900K mail votes. He is fucked
Already included in the prognosis

>All this proves is that democracy is a sham

Looks like women continue to successfully destroy Europe with their idiocy. I fucking hate European women and I hope that they will get fucing butchered by muslims for this treason. Fucking whores.

it's rigged.
also
>expect shillary to win as well

STILL 52% for Hofer right now...Let's hope he keeps the advantage...

>i need to vote for Hofer because i dont want sandniggers raping our Women

Meanwhile women vote for the parties that promises to bring in more rapists.

YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT

ORF in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Deomcracy never works. Now is the time for the sword.

There
wahl16.bmi.gv.at
and twitter just search "austria" or Hofer

Is it still possible for hoffer to win or is it over?

Does 92% count postal votes ect? Or just what is being counted today?

Holy fuck there's just 3000 votes between them, so insignificant that it doesn't show in the percentages.

VOTE BUF

Which are the parties in AT?

It is very fishy, in the UK all our postal votes are for Labour or Greens. Any country using them is a country that is not in your best interests as a white person

WITH BEAD WE'LL MAKE THEM BLEED

They had letter votes for a short time in France in the 1970s and quickly got rid of it when they realized what a security risk that was.

Here in Germany, 25%, twenty-five fucking percent of the votes are letter votes. That's how they rig the elections. In the 1990s the government privatized the state postal service. The very first CEO was a jew. That's when the amount of letter votes exploded from 10% to 25% too.

Letter votes is how they rig the elections, letter votes need to go.

Seriously if Hofer wins , i'll open a bottle of champagne. it may not be my country , but i want to see some nationalist momentum...and the EU needs to be gone. We need to stop the insanity of third world immigration.

Merci Achmed.

Me too and then we shall import asian qt waifu !

Wait...wait..what? One is clearly showing Hofer in the lead so why is the Jewish media refusing to accept it?

am i the only one who hopes left wins and pol is butthurt

What? I thought the nationalist guy already won? What's going on?