Thats got to be some sort of STD

It needs licking ...obviously

Timestamp

It looks like you have some cheese in your vagina

Looks... warty

human papilloma virus

yo acutally my girlfriend has those...bump

what are those vagina papules....

my medical guess would be like after a certain amount of friction you get those... like how males get penis papules if you jerk off dry all the time and your circumsised (poor folk)

yeah its actually my girlfriends vagina but i figured more people would respond if they thought i was a girl

my dick isn't in it

Medfag here, it's crearly HPV. Go to see a doctor and get tested for other STD's.

need another angle, take another pic. I don't think anything is to be of concern though. I think that's normal.

are you chinese

>implying PPP is caused by friction
Nah, and this is coming from a circed guy who jacks off like I'm choking a midget

Looks like either HPV or Vestibular Papillomatosis. Go to a doctor and get a diagnosis. That is going to be the only way to know between the two for sure, and if it is the 1st you need to take some action.

lol you beat me to it, i took pictures of hers too, but i forgot to make a post on Sup Forums about it...

ah well lurking now

looks like you have pussy juice in it. taste it and tell us what you taste like. this is a medical test.

It used to be a penis.

thank, health concerns?

HUMAN PAPALOMA VIRUS

Wart farm.

I see nothing wrong with it, got anymore?

what are the implications of this?

how much of a whore do you have to be have these?

>crearly

Well it looks recent, but HPV can cause uterine cancer, there's no cure, but treatment, and it consists of getting rid of the warts.

it feel good on your dick when you fuck

I can't tell what's wrong with ops pic, can you please show me how is that you can tell that it has a disease

that line of white bumpy dots running down.

cmon is the girl a whore big time if she has these?

Inside the actual vagina near the clitoris the white clumps/ slabs

best pussy i ever felt btw if thats needed for the medical diagnosis

Not a whore, she just had unprotected sex, guy had HPV and that's it. Not only whores and homosexuals get STD's

medfag get your ass back here you Sup Forums patients need you

how nasty is the girl that has those? is she a big time whore or what

To get HPV you have to be either pretty stupid or poor, since it can be vaccinated against. If left untreated it can lead to cervical cancer / infertility.

Vestibular Papillomatosis is basically just losing the genetic lottery and you'll get some benign bumps that look very much like HPV warts. It isn't contagious and doesn't cause any other problems as far as anyone knows.

what does it look like on a guy?

obviosly not the same

I mean there is no way to tell that from having an STI. Lets say it is HPV. She could've just had sex with 1 guy unprotected and gotten it. And again, if it is Vestibular Papillomatosis she could theoretically be a virgin.

90% of adults have hpv

its fuckin used up

so what does it look like on a guy? if i have sex with her will i get the same looking white worts?

underrated post

crearly

Update: We have unprotect sex for 2 years now and I never got these or any genital warts

i'll start a new thread for you fags to ask anything

this

then come bak and post the thread here, and answer my question..

whats the male equivalent of this and is it contagious like that

like if i fucked her would i have those papuloses lining my dick

we fuck all the time and i dont have any

Yeah, contagious, virus is the same, clasified as STI too, you'd be showing the papules anywhere on your body tho, not only on your dick.

and dont you have a fucking internet connection

>she just had unprotected sex, guy had HPV and that's it. Not only whores and homosexuals get STD's
>had unprotected sex with sketchy guy
>just

HPV. You need to go see a doctor because that could be cancerous. Seriously HPV is basically cervical cancer if it isn't treated early enough

only thing thats changed for me is ive gotten a few bad episodes of angular cheilitis.

related?

show me the site that answers my question haroldo

not related, hpv most common symptom is the papules that OP has

pretty much, yeah

there are 100 strains of hpv and 95% of adults over 30 have it. also thats not hpv tard mits pearly paupels and theyre normal.

its not contageous

who do i beliiiieeeveee

FDA refused to approve the vaccine for people over 26.
t. user that just found out that the vaccine is for men too just months after I turned 27