The US is hell on earth

I don't understand how you guys can live in such an heterogeneus and diverse society.

Just imagine having to deal with people from so many ethnic and cultural backgrounds on a daily basis, all crammed together in the same buses, same schools, same streets, not knowing whether you are gonna set them off just by looking them in the wrong way.

These are just a few examples I found out digging on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
youtube.com/watch?v=8AY5dQSMkys
youtube.com/watch?v=-SFd4XOpyi8
youtube.com/watch?v=pf5aVXG0qmE
youtube.com/watch?v=l331zt--EXg
youtube.com/watch?v=EX9QHK-suvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yleae_CKepY
youtube.com/watch?v=EsoPVZ9Unac
youtube.com/watch?v=-aRJDI3v4AM
youtube.com/watch?v=RYVUb3i3GSo
youtube.com/watch?v=xRpoBvYbt_Y

Scary shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8kgu6rf0Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=pf5aVXG0qmE
youtube.com/watch?v=BEOximWoFd0
youtu.be/avwrL9syLvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We could take care of this within 24 if they woudl just give us the green light

It's pretty gentrified though. Outside of public schools and public transportation, we don't need to deal with them on a regular basis. The few whites that do get redpilled pretty quick.

Agree. But still want green card.

It sucks actually, like it really does. All the different ethnic groups do not give one shit about each other.

That's why you don't live in metropolitan areas that are infested by minorities. Wealthy majority white areas are extremely peaceful and have a great quality of life.

Yep all the liberals that pretend to care about minorities live in areas that are 90% white

Yeah its pretty shit. That's why we keep our guns close.

Doing my part to unify the races.

Recently impregnated my white wife with my bbc.

I'm Bloody Tampon nigga. Recognize that shit ASAP ya heard

>American cowards betraying their friend because they fear niggers

Why am i not suprised.

Yeah but all this affordable housing shit passed under Obama means they are moving inner city nignogs all over the country into white areas to spread the misery out. It sucks.

>France calling anyone a coward
You're the most country there is. How many days since your last terror attack?

>live in the suburbs in the Midwest
>never have any of the problems with niggers or other crazy bullshit everyone complains about
Feels pretty good

Why? I don't have any problem interacting with non-white people, sounds like it's a you problem.

>allowing the dindus and shitskins to take over our cities

Pathetic.

Daily reminder that white cities looked like this 116 years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

We have regressed.

dumping

I'm voting for Trump because I want America to burn and from the ashes we will build a better country.

Non-white people do not need to be here. Except for the descendants of slaves, and Native Americans, only native Europeans should be admitted for citizenship in the US. We were under no obligation to admit anyone from any other race...and we were very selective with regard to US immigration for most of our history.

This country went to hell in a handbasket after the Naturalization and Immigration Act of 1965 when we opened the cultural diversity floodgates.

Wow look at that rack

>live in an entirely asian community in california
>everyone is rich
>everyone is smart
>extremely low crime rate
I actually feel bad for the white people

Its really just abouy where you go. Anywhere rural is going to be fine. Its just certain areas of major cities that you wouldn't want to go if youre white.

Remember that even though modern America is pretty cucked we still have that rugged individualist mindset in our culture. This causes societal pressure to integrate and be productive.

Also ethnic food is fucking good. Americans are probably the only people that can eat food from anywhere in the world

Disneyland on opening day, 1955.

This is what a group of theme park goers looked like just 60 years ago.

Why did white America throw this away? I really don't understand the motivation of the boomers.

Most of these videos are from the inner city areas. Baltimore / NYC aren't exactly what I would call the USA.

Flint is an hour outside of Detroit, everyone with the means and money left those areas years ago, leaving mostly poor lower class folks. Trash of society, basically. That lady cleary drank from the lead pipes.

Most of the USA is actually pretty quiet and rural, and outside of the major cities/suburban areas , or well frankly anywhere here that still has racial homogeneity, life is pretty quiet.

And yep, we love our guns. strangely enough you never see this kind of thing either where the majority of people are armed, like rural PA / WV / Southern States. There's a saying, "An armed society is a polite society", while maybe a bit medieval, it's sadly true.

I just saw a Muslim girl at a Wendy's who's name was Tushy.
She didn't have much of one though.

Guys check out this commercial that is playing up in Cuckland with the Typical Gamer. The Ontario government advertises stealing from the young in such a cute way! Don't forget to thumbs down!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM

shit, that's a good pound of meat he's grillin
THICC and juicy
dose fucking hotdogs with BACON wrapped around dem

YEP

You can Thank the 60's
Or better yet baby boomers.

What about asians who built the railroad? or the mexicans who were here long before a majority of germans?

That girl needs to be on blacked.

>Most of these videos are from the inner city areas. Baltimore / NYC aren't exactly what I would call the USA.

I fucking hate this meme.

Why is everyone content on giving up our formerly beautiful cities? I like the countryside too, but god dammit, our cities used to be great.

This mentality is just going to lead to more of the country getting taken over.

Nigger believes this country and its culture begins and ends within a City's limits.

There are large, huge swaths of this country untouched by cancer...medium and small towns out in God's country where this is no Cancer, where White people live as they always have; working hard, praying hard, raising families and children in the right way.

Television and other media is not the window that will ever reveal this to you. You have to go there, experience it, live it...be raised in it.

cities have always been full of liberal cucks, deal with it commiefornian

this has already started happening in my area ;_;

it's not just a meme

>the US has literal 'No Go' zones for white people

Kek.

Are you retarded OP?

This shit is no different anywhere else in the world that is densely populated, first world, and western.

You can take a bunch of clips of stupid and crazy social events from any of these countries and make them seem degenerate.
Congrats OP for simply stating the most obvious fucking issue that the entire first world has.
>Chile
nvm, you're used to just violence against your own, not violence against others.

I'd be fine with pre-1965 immigration allowances for Asians and Mexicans.

Limited, sensible, and not at replacement rates.

>cities have always been full of liberal cucks, deal with it commiefornian

agreed. even the number of blacks that were enslaved was only like 500,000. so how did we end up with 40 million

>Asians
how many Asians came here? do you have a number?
>Mexicans
they lost that war. buh-bye

>people actually glorify the midwest
you guys dont have shit to do

working in a fucking corn field is a summer pasttime

It's funny cause DC is having the opposite happen. The blacks have to go into the suburbs cause the city is too expensive, while a lot of millennial whites are moving in.

our cities used to be beautiful. full of working, normal, uncucked people

Most people just ignore eachother, I really only hang out with the same 16 people I've always hung out with.

I don't give a shit about ethnic food you stupid fucking faggot. That's not worth having a miscegenated society by any stretch. Fuck you're so dumb for saying something like that, I just can't imagine how you can even come close to justifying a non-homogenous society simply on the basis of "ethnic food". Dumbest shit I've read on Sup Forums in weeks.

Yes I'm mad.

Fuck the boomers. They ruined everything getting brainwashed.

They believe everything the fucking media throws at them. Pic related.

wtf are you on about?

That shit looks the same as any populated city, except it's Berlin so derr, mostly whites.

why do asians and mexicans not get unrestricted entrance but all europeans do when a good chunk of them never touched American soil until WWI?

That pic reminded me of this song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8kgu6rf0Ek

It's ok to cry.

Pretty funny. British politicians don't shy away from satire.

Because this is a country founded by white people with white people in power. Don't like it go back to whatever shit continent your mongoloid family came from.

>no graffiti
>no street bums
>no dilapidated building
>and yes, no shitskins

What the fuck are YOU on about? Have you been to a big Western city recently? They've gone to shit.

I grew up in Boston. Just in my lifetime (25 years), the white population of Boston from 70% to 45%.

You do realize that a large number of shitskins is THE driving factor in any given area becoming a shithole, right?

It always surprises me the huge number of people who frequent this site and still aren't redpilled.

please remember the sheer size of the US. We have 320 Million people and a massive continent. If you want to avoid shitskins, it isnt that hard to do. It also isnt hard to find youtube videos of shitskins running amok, but this is more to do with response bias than the unavoidability of chimpouts in the US.

>redpilled
You mean racist?
Sup Forums isn't real life, I have many brown, yellow, and white friends

Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

>Also ethnic food is fucking good.

>trading a peaceful, beautiful society with European food for a disgusting shithole with good ethnic food

Kill yourself.

so all white people are the same then? what about the spanish or the turks?

I take it you've never been the only white person in a black neighborhood. Outside of your ABC family sitcom, living amongst majority non-whites is not very fun. If it's any wonder to you why so many Afrikanners are so incredibly racist - it's from experience.

shes not white anymore

You called?

>I have many brown, yellow, and white friends

So do I. But I recognize a society with a lot of non-whites will be shit. You can still be friendly and cordial in real life while accepting the truth.

What's funny is you faggots cry about brown people being racist towards whites yet you call them spics and niggers

Funny tbqh, too see you so triggered

>MFW they all like me because I'm attractive

I really only get animosity from fellow white men, albeit the chadbro pseudo alphas.

>But I recognize a society with a lot of non-whites will be shit
See, thas the racist shit logic I was talking about, you have nothing to back up your claim other than shit you see on Sup Forums

the rich want to kick all the blacks into the exurbs and suburbs so they can gentrify, all the rich white people moving into the cities where they have their useless post-industrial sinecure jobs leaving the working class whites with the high-crime black population in the suburbs.

never forget that the rich are always the enemy.

>I don't understand how you guys can live in such an heterogeneus and diverse society.

the guns help a lot

The blacks had a reason to be racist, they were second class citizens even when they were the majority

Would be like Muslims taking control over all of Europe and you becoming serfs

Not saying its ideal. Just that "hell on earth" isnt really fair. My point about food was that when there is actual integration its really not that bad

Are Spaniards okay

Not every part of this country is shitty. Where I live, I've never seen chimpouts like the one you've posted.

What does Spain or Turkey have to do with anything. White Anglos made the Louisiana Purchase. White Anglos wrote the Constiution and Bill of Rights. White Anglos either set up the colonies/territories or bought them from the Dutch/French/Spanish/Scandis.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pf5aVXG0qmE
>Picking a fight with a white marine.

That loudmouth fake tough guy spic never stood a chance.

Why are girls in overalls so fkn hot?

Texas is complaining about being heterogeneous? Jesus.

I'm glad you care, I care too; the thing is, it's like when someone says 'vote with your wallet', it's a meaningless feel good sentence that does nothing, because the majority of people simply don't care.

I'd love to see our cities as shining examples of what civilization is meant to be. Hell, it might actually happen, but until the people who live there actually give a damn, there's not much the people like you or me can really do about it.

Go live in Detroit, stupid subhuman.

Why do you think we let them rot in their ghettos?

One of the few rational posts in this thread. There are nice parts of major cities and then there are ghettos. It's been like that since the dawn of cities. New York was pretty white in the 19th century, but you still had shitholes like Five Points.

If it's any consolation cities are getting more and more gentrified. It's good in that things stop looking like a dump, but bad in that legitimately hard working people are getting kicked out and replaced with bland yuppies that don't add much to the community.

>No graffiti
They had other means of vandalism, i doubt spray painting was popular at that time
>No bums
You also have to be insane to think there were no homeless/drunks about.

It's amazing how you see those videos and pictures and don't think that those are obviously extremely isolated clips of the best side of the city during that time. Whenever everyone is dressed their best, there's festivals or some type of celebration/event, it's more than obvious that the video had no interest in showing you the shit side of a city. And that case applies for anywhere. Even now, today, someone can make a video about NY or Paris and ONLY show the nice looking parts, during the nicest time, they're not gonna go up town to Harlem and start showing the fucking projects and low income neighborhoods, populated mostly by minorities.
Are you seriously that easily fooled? Have you not noticed in your ENTIRE life that, this is how advertising anything works? If you're gonna show off your city, you will pick the most eventful and colorful days and places, which accounts for a very tiny part of the whole thing.

I grew up and still live in NYC. I've seen neighborhoods get gentrified, and old nice neighborhoods getting taken over by minorities. The city has only improved over the years, as NYC used to be a fucking slum. And if I wanted to make NYC look good, I would never film around the places i grew up. In fact, i would only end up filming about 1% of the whole NYC, and it would be on the day of some parade or festival or during major holidays like christmas/new years because that's when NYC looks it's best, it would look like the paradise that 4 minute (4 minutes is enough to convince you of the entire city?) video of 1900s Berlin depicted.

No you fucking loser lmao

The US huge, of course there are areas to avoid, but I know the same is true for any area that sized

thislooks lovely where is that

>Anglos
>Except for the descendants of slaves, and Native Americans, only native Europeans should be admitted for citizenship in the US

The penultimate is a drunkard lol. It has no place with the others.

And people say undercut is a hipster hairstyle. Look at dad rocking it like a champ. What an aryan.

>tfw you are professional late adopter who waits for thing to drop out ot of style so i wouldn't be associated with the negative image

All niggers, race traitors, and faggots will hang.

The world always been shite lads stop being nostalgic about shite yis wasnt round for

youtube.com/watch?v=BEOximWoFd0

Black """"music""""" glorifying lying, cheating, stealing, and killing in the most blatant way possible.

Also the crazy woman.

Sure thing, Razor

>this is normal in usa
youtu.be/avwrL9syLvc

Limp wristed faggots like you will go first. They will be the easiest.

I'm not interested in arguing with you shitskin. Go read the history books. It's a white country founded by European settlers. Cry more.