Spaghetti or lasagna, Sup Forums?

Spaghetti or lasagna, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spaghetti.
I’m not a big fan of cheese with pasta or on foods in general.

spaghetti literally every time. Meat and pasta casserole is overrated.

That's a pretty tough one tbqhwy.

wow me either. i thought i was the only one. i didn't start to eat chesse until i was about 25

Well the thing is it either

A: It ruins the texture of the foods for me
B: It takes out too much of the flavor
C: Too much fucking cheese hype.
Also I’m 20.

Different fag here but I didn't like cheese until my lower 20's either. The difference for me is that I fucking love the shit now.

Cheese isn’t bad when it’s by itself, I’m just a bit iffy when it’s mixed into certain foods. Like chicken tortellini alfredo I don’t mind at all, if it’s without the grated Parmesan cheese. That shit’s NASTY in terms of texture.

we are very alike. i hope you don't have the rest of my deficiencies as well. i'm pretty rigid about my eating and will only eat very few foods. if i find a restaurant that has something i like to eat i always order the same thing. i don't like liquidy type of foods such as soups and sauces, and it must have a particular texture or i will never eat it. for example beans. i have no fucking clue who in the world would ever eat beans or refried beans. when i travel to other countries where i don't speak the language it is impossible for me to find foods to eat. i usually starve quite a bit.

that's disgusting.

Perchè gli americani vogliono a pensare le loro lasagne oppure i loro spaghetti sembrano i pasti reali

Brother? Is that you?

Dude that's some strange shit. I absolutely love beans. Always have. About the cheese though, didn't you just say you started eating it?

Lasagna, one of my favorite foods.

Noi americani abbiamo un gusto molto scarso in generale. L'Italia è la terra del cibo più delizioso del mondo, amico mio.

i eat cheese on pizza. that's it. i only eat plain cheeze pizza. i don't like anything else on it. one time my step mother bought mchdonald's for me and my step bro and sis, which is usually a kind of treat for kids. i wouldn't eat the burger she bought because it had cheese on it. she got really mad and cursed me out. i would only eat spaghetti plain, no sauce. no ketchup i won't touch it. this is one reason i don't go out socially if there is eating involved. people get all angry when i don't eat food they make or if they see i'm only eating bread they go crazy.

it's hard to find good food to eat, huh?

Why are you guinea cunts so obsessed with talking shit about American Italian food? It's okay that you don't like it but it's also okay for you to just fucking let it go already. You don't have to sperg out every time you see it in a thread.

nigga do you even enjoy anything you eat or is it just fuel for your body that you consume soullessly like a robot?

Yeah...I don’t like condiments either man. I do like hot sauce though. Especially with a lot of flavor, that’s my only exception to adding onto foods

>abbiamo un gusto molto scarso in generale
forse è probabilmente perchè tutti i cibi americani hanno tantissimo sale oppure zucchero e non puoi assaggiare i sapori nei vostri pasti.

Questo sta diventando anche il modo dell'Italia. Questo è ciò che succede quando le aziende hanno troppa potenza nel modo in cui alimentari vengono coltivati e prodotti, e la gente smette di cottura e mangia cibo veloce invece.

i just like the foods i eat.

i had tobasco. that is ok because it is very thin.

What's your favorite food in the world?

I fucking love spaghetti but because I don't get to have lasagna as often I think I like it more

Not having to much of something makes it better

i don't know. i don't think i have a favorite. maybe an italian hoagie i guess if that were going to be my last meal.

Yeah I've never made lasagna but it seems like it would be a pain in the ass layering everything. Spaghetti is easy.

Try Ocean Deck Rasta Sauce. It’ll surprise you.

If I had a favorite food...honestly I don’t. Too many to eat my way

>inb4 pic related

neither

youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

do you think that about holiday foods? because i say the exact opposite is true. for instance in the us, holiday fare only served at say easter, thanskgiving, and christmas people go on and on about how much they love it, yet it that were true then it would be eaten all the time. that is some of the most disgusting food. when i would go to holiday dinners i would only eat the rolls. they would force me to eat turkey or some shit because i was being offensive. but if they ever tried to put gravy on it, then i'd take the beating. gravy will never enter my mouth ever.

no offense but are you a homosexual? u sound like one.

Lasagna is just spaghetti flavored cakw

I bet you use mayo, nigger

no why would you even think that?

I myself am a fan of both, but when I eat cold spaghetti, I can hardly fucking stand it, cold spaghetti is the fucking worst

then why in the shit would you ever eat it? i would never touch it either

I havent, I just know how it would taste, I think i only ate it once

A homemade lasagna is always going to trump a homemade spaghetti. The meat-to-noodles/sauce ratio is much higher and there's more of it.

Tortellini.

Tortellini is pretty underrated but I'm a fan too.

Rotini's my favorite.

Spaghetti

That's a hard question, depends on how hungry I am.
More hungry, more lasagna; less hungry, more spaghetti.

>>>