XXXTentacion - 17 OUT NOW

play.anghami.com/album/2771661

What did we think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ImYgnBqZ!llYx6gc4G3Qq7GxRNIHnE0me1rQJlHvTwlPXPwdfDsw
youtube.com/watch?v=FvkExGuEak4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

havent heard it yet.

Legitimately album of the decade. I'm not even memeing this is the most cohesive thing he's ever done and it's fucking incredible.

>check out genre tags on RateYourMusic
>Alternative R&B, Indie Folk, Singer/Songwriter

wtf???

Lmaoooooo

This nigga wack af

Save Me is like Speeding Bullet to Heaven but worse

I'm at the 3rd track
He raps good, it's not a bad album so far, except for that intro, that was cringeworthy
>literally enterin my mind!!!

Holy shit lmao I just listened to that intro

most of this album has a SBTH vibe

>20 minutes long
>"""album"""

what did he mean by this

Seriously. Rap for the suburbs.

I'm at the 7th track now and it became kinda worse
I can't really ignore the cringy lyrics
8th track just started and it's so generic autotuned shit I lost the hope for this album, it can't get too much better in the remaining 2 tracks

>Album
>20mins
I've made EP's longer than this.

"Revenge" is a nice track, but it's an older one, the rest of it is meh.

Dude needs a producer.

>I'VE DUG TWO GRAVES FOR US MY DEAR

Is Sup Forums always this retarded?

I can't tell if people are memeing or are actually serious when they say they like this. I've never heard a single song by this guy I actually like.

not quite used to something that's not recycled garbage.

one more month fella.

>Is Sup Forums always this retarded?
sure

you already know the answer to this

imagine being proud of this

its mostly easily impressed hip hop heads who never heard anything out of the genre

the album is bandcamp-tier indie folk

Do you guys legitimately listen to this degenerate nigger grunting that passes for """"music""""" unironically?

Holy shit this is atrocious

Honestly I don't expect anyone to agree with each other on this board. It's basically the audio form of a hatefuck between Sup Forums and tumblr most of the time. Nothing but absolute discourse and people going at each other's throats for next to no reason.

A bunch of cringey ass black RPers on a SAMP server I'm a part of idolize this guy and use his distorted ass rap songs in the background of their driveby videos. I can't wait to see their reaction to this garbage ass album.

>literally entering my mind

he went full retard

>making me install some adware to listen to your music
I'll go listen to something else then

This album is good dude it's like the new Linkin Park but unironically talented

^

Does xxtentacion play guitar??

guess you didn't listen to the album

adblock faggot

this. does anyone have a real link to download?

dont bother downloading just stream on the site

since op is a faggot https: // cdn. dbr .ee/d/s/AiGY/17.zip?token=eehVI4_47O08Ai9o35m_LA&expires=1503651130&attachment

bro you still play SAMP its 2017....

yea actually... surprisingly there's still a lot of active RP communities

can you link one please
asking for a friend

mostly garbage. the piano intro in save me is somehow really good though.

redcountyrp or lsrp are the two main, lsrp is a larger playerbase, redcountyrp is better rp but slightly smaller playerbase, pick ur poison

mega.nz/#!ImYgnBqZ!llYx6gc4G3Qq7GxRNIHnE0me1rQJlHvTwlPXPwdfDsw

I’m sorry, Morty, it’s a bummer. In reality, you’re as dumb as they come. And I needed those seeds real bad, and I had to give them up just to get your parents off my back. So now we’re gonna have to go get more. And then we’re gonna go on even more adventures after that, Morty. And you’re gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Morty. Because the world is full of idiots that don’t understand what’s important. And they’ll tear us apart, Morty. But if you stick with me, I’m gonna accomplish great things, Morty. And you’re gonna be part of them. And together, we’re gonna run around, Morty. We’re gonna- do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty. We’re the only friends we’ve got, Morty. It’s just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty. Rick and Morty forever and forever. 100 years, Rick and Morty’s things. Me and Rick and Morty running around, and Rick and Morty time. All day long forever. All a hundred days. Rick and Morty forever a hundred times. Over and over, rickandmortyadventures.com. www.rickandmorty.com. www.rickandmortyadventures. All 100 years every minute, rickandmorty.com. www.100timesrickandmorty.com.

i like the second track and revenge but the rest is trash

Ya I described it as if Linkin Park did R & B and X is the singer

desu guys it was solid just all honesty too many dickriders

X has got to be mentally stunted or something. Everything he says on this "album" sounds like it's coming from a 14 y/o

Time to sit down all day and enjoy this the way is what meant to be enjoyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvkExGuEak4

Fuck Love isn't autotuned.

The album is not half bad really and the reasson I dont want to listen to it is becuase of the artist
only good song here is revenge the rest is listenable at best.

I have Autotune and it fucking is. I can recognise it

Hey it's not bad. It makes me think that he might be worth listening too in the future. He needs a label though, a real one if he ever wants to clear another sample and not rework one sample 55 times.

And a mixer. And an engineer. He needs more hands in the music.

this is the exact type of music i wanted to hear from xxxtentacion.

this album shows his diversity and the original sound he's bringing and excels at opposed to his grungy trap distortion fuccboi anthem bullshit.

if you can't appreciate this lp you probably are just hopping on the hater bandwagon and haven't given this a chance because of it.

dean blunt did this sad black guy shit better on the redeemer.

This guy looks ill, as in he has some sort of disease and I want to avoid him

>everybody dies in their nightmares
Actually a good song

That, Jocelyn Flores and Ayala.

XXX seems like the type of dude who'd kill himself just so people would think he was a tortured artist.

fuck

He'd never do that he says he doesn't want his 12 year old fans (that are the same height as him btw) to do it.

Why does this guy look all stupid?

Lmao factual

Look at this cringey ass album cover

Nah he's too much of a pussy to actually do it

>"check muh soundcloud ep MOOOOOOOOOOM"
Put this nigglet nugget in a time out circle

Can he ever make a song longer than 3 minutes?

but if you had to do the same pose and write things from your own thoughts it would be 10x more cringier.

If he keeps trying he'll make something good, this album was boring

whats your guys problem with the length, nashville skyline is only 26 minutes long and ot's great

He has dabbled in it.

>Dabbled

He is absolute shite

Autism

>that intro
Oh god no

this is not bad and I can almost hear some Joy Division and Pink Floyd in this except this nigga is immature and can't write a song longer than 2 minutes. He might be onto something in the future tho

>he can't enter Jahseh's mind
plen

Lol kys please

Holy shit when is Nichard Dixon and Xxx gonna collaborate. This shit is :fire emoji:

are you fucking retarded my boy?

Ehhhhhhhhhh

It feels unfinished

Why the fuck can't these SoundCloud guys make anything that doesn't feel like a demo

I was excited for this because I was hoping to hear something more coherent and polished from him. I'm up to Revenge so far and I like it fine, but it's not the big jump of production quality I was hoping for.

>Why the fuck can't these SoundCloud guys make anything that doesn't feel like a demo
because they aren't signed to a label you fucking dumbass.
all you legit retarded?

>You need a label to write something longer than 2 minutes

again you are legit retarded.
that polish sound you want. all depends on professional audio engineers. your lil soundcloud buddies can't do that worth a shit since they probably just started doing this shit 2-3 years ago.
google alex tumay

Soundcloud rappers aren't suited to the album format.

They shine with singles that are short and to-the-point with only a single chorus.

Death Grips made Exmilitary and they weren't signed to anyone yet.

because andy was a professional audio engineer

looks like they should find themselves a professional audio engineer then

I misspoke, I probably should've said more polished songwriting than production. I actually dig the lofi or distorted as fuck sounds of a lot of his songs, the problem is they're all under 2 minutes and really underwritten, so I'm not really motivated to listen to them too much.

Yeah, I guess I just dug what he did for XXL a lot, so the idea of a vaguely occultic/satanic, actually lyrically interesting album from him got my hopes up. Hopefully he does more stuff in that vein.

also zach was in this band called hella. maybe you heard of them. which gave him tons of experience on how to polish and make an album. compared to these sc rappers who just got started.

they probably can't afford or it. or are too cheap and rather let their buddies use youtube tutorials.

i mean its just his first release. maybe overtime he will improve his songwriting.
was a 20min "album" no idea who approved of that idea.

I guess so. Also I enjoyed Revenge as a single, but man, a whole album almost entirely of this underwritten folky stuff ain't doing it for me. I was hoping it could be really scattershot and do a bunch of genre hopping, but I guess he's more into doing separate releases of different styles.

Back to square one I guess: waiting for X to put out something more ambitious and interesting.

I can appreciate the effort put on the instrumentals but jesus christ his lyrics are awful. Emo rappers are a mistake.

no
unfortunately yes
it's bad
incorrect

hes never had a dad and his mam was in and out so its kind of understandable for him to speak like this, hes a smart dude though

these people were still in grade school when Raider Klan were around so they think this """lo-fi""" stuff is revolutionary. also explains why they're so easily impressed by high-school tier edgy lyrics like this dude's XXL cypher

Yeah sure only billion dollar studios can make your trap music sound good
Ooooooor jahseh could have just bought a pop filter for his trash microphone for about 3 dollars so his intro wouldn't sound like a 6 year old kid in voice chat

Can't spell pleb
>Underage Summerfag