youtube.com/channel/UCLCuj5CqmFHc0MDxbMTw7ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none of them

Ashens

Thesqaud

Sup Forums turned pewdiepie into a Nazi

Ricegum

(you)

fuck man egoraptor was so legit in the sequilitis days and now hes a pandering faggot who makes shitty cringy music videos with cringy lyrics

Hard to want to put in all the work for sequelitis when pandering is so much easier to get the same amount of cash money.

I find it weird that people used to refer to Arin as Egoraptor the animator, and now everyone knows him as Arin from grumps or NSP.
Fuck, he was almost a different person back then.

yeah i guess it all comes down to money, shame tho, I think hed have a way bigger fan base if he did sequilitis instead of his faggy music videos

Pyrocynical is underrated af

Mister Metokur
SomeOrdinaryGamers
Idubbz

...wow there really aren't a lot of good YouTubers anymore

TierZoo

Metokur is the shit

Idubbz is weird af but still funny

never heard of the middle channel

Live Wire is pretty good

My nigga

overrated**

SomeOrdinaryGamers is a channel known for reading creepypastas and occasionally gaming videos

Mr moon

How can anyone let their wife do this for their millions of subscribers to see? Just how cucked has Arin become?

lol
you're joking right?

>wife shows off outfits
>cucked

Spoken like a true cuck.

Theinternethistorian

The face of "how the mighty have fallen"

As well as everyone else on TGWTG

Five or six years ago yeah.
When he got tired of making videos but had to because he didn't want a real job he started trying too hard.
Also when he started shoehorning other people in his videos.

Huh? No. He's funny, the chick is kinda hot, and he seems to know his movies well enough.

his skits are too many and too long as well.
2008-2010 NC was the bomb

What do you fgts want to see in a YouTube gamer? Trying to make it big. Got a handful of subs but any suggestions on content would be nice.

Talk about how much you hate society and love guns

General Sam
Olan Rogers (lost a lot of steam lately, but still funny)
Become the Knight (not really top, but has his moments)

Brb posting new vid.

pewdiepie

face reveal at 100 subs
cock reveal at 1k subs
only play knock off shooter games from China

good guy
not a big fan of his content.

Critikal

Kek

Who fucking else?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5L40rXqHsSk&feature=youtu.be

I would expect you to show one.

agreed with this, wish he put more into animating a sequlitis more but that won't make nearly as much money as Game Grumps and Star bomb, fuckin Youtube

youtu.be/OtAdXokSlmE .

fuck off with that shit

play good games that ppl want to see played to 100% that other ppl aren't playing, ppl love video walkthroughs of games, also having good commentary. what's your channel i'll sub you also if you play anything worthwhile

Videogamedunky. Cool dude. Really down too earth

vidogamedunkey
CrowbCat
Cleptar
kaptainkristian
Kmac2021
Michael Reeves

and of course, Shirley Curry

These hack frauds

Kurzgesagt, The Closer Look, NativLang, and KnowledgeHub for a good informational fix.

they aren't as good as you remember

I dunno about top tier, but I've got a few YouTube dudes that I enjoy.

8bitguy - picks apart old tech and educates your stupid ass while he does it. Also he makes his own old school music too. This guy is one smart motherfucker

China uncensored - this guys got a hate boner for China. Its like an amateur old school daily Show, news with a comedic tone

Steve1989MREinfo - do I need to even introduce this fucking baller? He eats and reviews military rations ranging from WW1 era to modern day. Super chill to listen to

Jelles marble runs - its like the Olympics, with mother fucking marbles, just watch it, you'll be cheering for your favorite team in no time. Go limers! If I catch you cheering for the savage speeders I will stab you in the neck with a fork.

>kaptainkristian
fixed. i appreciate the level of passion he has for what he talks about.

The best guy

this guy knows his guys

The Drunken Peasants.

Runforthecube is god

Super Best Friends Play

Maybe Markiplier? Haven't watched his shit lately but hasn't gone SJW far as I heard.

Red Letter Media

2Snacks

My mufuggin nigga

Yes to most of these

That one angry video game guy who is rather nerdy. I forget his youtube name, but he reviews shitty games on the nintendo, snes, atari, and other such consoles as these that I have just listed before you here today in this post that I have just posted just now to the Sup Forums image forums under the Sup Forums random category

suck a tailpipe

Vinesauce- Joel is my favorite but Vinny and Rev are damn good too
Jerma
SuperMega
OneyPlays

Pic Related- a good ol ding dong I drew

Angry Video Game Nerd

jump off a bridge

>Yeti
Plays fun old X-com and various other games, some action games but mostly a bit strategy/simulation games like rimworld or software Inc. Recommend

super best friends WERE good

they don't even bother editing anything anymore, episodes end abruptly and when they're not doing weeaboo bullshit they're hiding is an attic in PUBG for LITERALLY an entire episode.

markiplier.....yeahmaybe just kys

oneyplays is the only respectable lets play channel

Pissed off electronic game dude

This one: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Definitely Funhaus, they got fuckin god teir photoshops for every thing they do, and they are funny af

youtube.com/watch?v=tQpKb0U800I

no, no, that's not quite it, but you're close. he references butts, asses and poops a lot if that helps your search for the name of the youtube channel of the person that we're thinking of in this comment section of this thread on Sup Forums

Funhaus is the only channel I regularly enjoy. Every other channel I used to watch really isn't entertaining. I would blame the platform for making people try too hard, but funhaus has it dialed in, so I think it's just my sense of humor/entertainment has shifted

Real life lore is epic. And guess what, I just got a fucking Toyota Corolla as captcha

Lets get this out onto a tray, nice, 'nkay

SomeCallMeJohnny. His videos are pretty good, I also check out his LP channel from time to time.

Also Robobuddies. I really don't know why I like her videos, she's pretty natural on her videos and I like that.

Cool, I'll check it out

I miss FPS Russia. Kinda wondering what the fuck happened to the guy

No one even mentioned David Firth
smh

Yoo I just showed him to my buddy and he actually talked to him in his discord

Pretty dead channel at this point. Sure, Salad was great, but the channel itself is a ghost town.

holy shit your friend talked to another human being over the interwebs?!!!!?!!

he's in jail on drug charges

The guys got almost 200k subscribers, so it's just cool to see him interact with individual fans like that

Yes

yeah it's crazy that someone with a youtube channel would interact with people

Self-indulgent sarcasm is always the tastiest.

youtube.com/channel/UCLCuj5CqmFHc0MDxbMTw7ig

Finishing up some scary games for October. Until Dawn is almost done. F.E.A.R. Is next followed by Resistance: Fall of Man. Always try to have some CoD related content daily. With WWII and Battlefront 2 coming out I’ll be playing those into December most likely. I’m going to get the campaigns up as fast as possible.

Just looked it up. That was pretty recent. Guessing he used his YouTube money to start selling drugs which is why he stopped making content

Forneverworld

inb4
> fuck you newfags!

oh wow who's this tall drink of glass

Obviously

Oh you mean Asian Jake Paul?

my nigga

i could tell you but you need to bounce on a boys dick