Footfags, is it truly a deal breaker if a girl has bad feet or unattractive feet?

Footfags, is it truly a deal breaker if a girl has bad feet or unattractive feet?

Non-footfags, do you care at all?

>Non-footfags
Nope, i don't

I hate it when girls have stubby toenails and don't take of their feet. It's fucking disgusting.

Foot-fag
Nah wouldn't bother me, as long as I still get to look at pictures of nice feet

I agree. What if her face/body is great but lacks in foot care? Still bang?

Footfag here. Yes, massive turnoff if feet are ugly.

Yes. Ugly feet are a no go for me no matter how hot she is

No, would not bang.

The devil is with me, Sup Forumsros.

Glad to see many footfags here agree. I have a fetish for socks, so feet can be covered but still has to have good care. I knew a girl who had literal hoboglobin feet, massive turn off and almost threw up. Had shrek feet which all toes where almost equally long, sharp long nails. Fuck it makes me sick to this day.

Not taking care of your feet is just gross and it reflects a general lack of hygene which is a massive turn off for most people.

Ugly feet is usually just poor care or complete negligence of the feet, shows a lot if a woman doesn't care for something as simple as that. Considering a lot of women wear shoes that reveal their feet, don't get why she wouldn't keep them looking great. I mean for me, I'm not a massive foot guy, but I find great looking feet extremely arousing. I would still bang sluts with ugly feet regardless. The only turn offs for me are obesity and bad hygiene.

Gross, bro.

Always know a girls feet before trying to do a one night stand.

what does tfw stand for?

no but thanks for caring

footfag here. The amount of ugliness of feet I'm willing to deal with is proportional to how hot the girl is. So, if she's a 3/10, she better have some picture-perfect feet. If she's a 10/10, I don't care if she has shrek feet I'll still happily lick them.

My ex, I always loved her feet.

Get a pedicure or something, so much cracked and dead skin.

>shrek feet
It's not worth it man. It's fucking horrible even if she is hot

>literal heaven

Hot girl, ugly feet or ugly girl hot feet?

>footfag

yeah it actually is important to me at least. not super important, what is more important is whether or not she'd be into me playing with them, or at the least, down with indulging my fetish.

Non foot fag.
Chick I'm infatuated with right now has some ugly feet, shape wise, like a hammerhead shark.
I don't give a flying fuck and would probably still suck them.
Everything else is perfection so it is fine and dandy that something I dont care about is the physical 'flaw'

honestly though, she is heaven to any dude that is not gay, foot fetish or not

>non foot fag
>would suck feet

Figurative.
Not literal. Learn English you butttard.

>butttard

>nothing hotter than cute socks

I prefer bare feet

As long as they're clean... like if I carried her ass from the shower to the bed...
If it gets her off and doesn't involve my asshole I'm down to try just about anything.

There is no greater joy then having a girl stuff her socks after work straight into your face

Life long foot fag here, I can't deal with a chick with ugly feet at all. Imagine what her pussy looks like,it the lack of hygiene there.

non-foot-nigger here, someone eloquently explained foot fetishism to me years ago and I totally get it, and almost wish I cared..

but I couldn't describe the feet of a single person I've met in my life, unless they are supremely fucked up.

Quick question foot fucks, what the shit makes feet attractive to u weird ass degenerates?
When the shit did u start tugging on ur pecker to fuggn feet??

Childhood, sometimes it's just the attraction at a young age. This is a stupid question.
>someone explain to me the fetish I don't have!!
It's taste, bud.

Any better shots? Too dark, she seems older though.

She's 30

very low quality photo

I can remember getting boners as early as second grade to girl's feet, just something I've always had.

Taste huh, what about men's feet? You extra chromosome having facts do u sack it to dudes feet?

Not a footfag and don't really care because I'm not really looking at her feet, but, you know, I expect my girlfriend to be hygenic all around. I'm actually disgusted by feet and am turned off by girls who show some sort of obsession toward them. Oh well my girlfriend's are probably decent by your standards, but fuck if I'm taking a picture..

I like male feet and it's always disappointing when a guys feet are small and unpleasantly shaped

it's not necessarily a dealbreaker, but i would be lying if i said i didn't think guys with nice feet weren't total whambam dead husband material. For me, feet is what separates a guy from being amazing guy, to just an okay guy

Lurk more faggot, or just go back to plebit

Nah its not a deal breaker,

I'm a closet footfag. If a girl has nice feet I'll grab them during sex or bite her toes~ nothing too much so she doesnt catch on to my fetish

If her feet aren't nice I just won't bother.

I also love the rest of a woman's body.

Fucks*
Tug*

the face when

Tits or benis show it off bitch

feet first

*wink*

Footfag here aswell
I also love socks
yes it is important for me but could live with
long toes are ugly to me

Only foot first ur getting from me is the one I'll put up ur ass if u dont hurry it the fuck up

i could very likely be with a female for 30 years and not even notice what kind of feet she has... literally do not care... i seriously don't get why people are in to feet. not judging necessarily, but it just makes no since. tits, face, ass, thighs, stomach, even backs can be somewhat attractive but a foot?

God dann dude
Sockfag here
can you share some smelly sock pics?

What did I miss?