Trump officially in the lead

What went wrong ?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/144652131766/being-memorable
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
today.yougov.com/news/2016/05/22/battleground-tracker-clinton-trump-florida-ohio/
youtube.com/watch?v=FLyeEYNAj3Q
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_Vets_and_POWs_for_Truth#First_television_advertisement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917
politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blog.dilbert.com/post/144652131766/being-memorable

Trump is going to build a wall, what is Hillary going to do, be a woman?

Clinton can't campaign for shit.

Doesnt matter, Hillary is winning in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, the 3 most important swing states, Trump might win the popular vote but hes still going to lose this election.

>implying trump wont flip New york

>Gun violence
>Australia style gun grab
Shes going the route of Al Gore, gun control and this is where her campaign goes to die

getting nervous?

shill, its way too early to say anything

>What went right*

FTFY

Oh and 538 gives ABC/Washington Post a slight democrat bias, so this is a pretty good result.

The polls are out of date in those states. (5/8). Actually, the last Ohio poll had Trump up.

>What went wrong?
nothing

Nigger lists the same three battleground states the MSM only talk about. Dudes getting the electoral vote as well, just forget hernie and shillary already

Witnessed

>What went wrong ?
media talks shit about trump as headline 24/7
americans dont have the attention span to read the propaganda they just see the headline and the name sticks

biudivul

mage ameriga gread again

Not sure about PA as a whole but steel country is going hard for Trump.

Ummm how about NO?

Hillary is also winning in Florida and Pennsylvania

Trump has no chance, deal with it.

Lol he hasn't even started with her.

shill is getting angry lol

The increasingly nervous man strikes again.

IVE

BECOME SO NUUUMB

Does anyone have the islamic gommunism version of this

>upsett shill
Do you have an actual link to this poll? The tweet doesn't link anything.

>Trump might win the popular
>trump wont build the wall
>trump wont bring jobs back
>fuck

Because WHITE PEOPLE want to make america GREAT AGAIN.

LITERALLY SUCK OUR DICKS

The same thing that went wrong with Obama.

You mean what went right?

Florida is red. Look at the primary vote totals.

The same thing that went wrong with Bush.

AND HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON OBAMA

i mean what went wrong in the campaign

Trump has been saying that for months and hes still losing to her

Ohh yea Im so nervous and angry that my candidate is winning, go back to your little Trump General safespace, outside of the Trump General we use facts and statistics and the stats show Hillary is winning big.

The same thing that went wrong with Obama (2)

sanders' idiot idealist army, shooting themselves in the foot because theyre too stubborn to use their brain and do anything that may not go 100% in line with their immature belief system

OH GOD

ITS HAPPENING

>YFW DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

A NEW ERA OF MEMES HAS DAWNED

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Trump hasn't even started and he's already winning? I think Hillary is going to be very blatantly overwhelmed by the end of the election.

Knowing how brutal (and actually to the point of being mean) Trump can be with opponents, whilst still somehow managing to appear not retarded (see YEB, Lyin Ted, Rubio etc) I don't know if Hillary stands a chance. Even Bernie would have a better chance against Trump because at least he doesn't have mountains of dirt to hide. Trump will expose this dirt in a very brutal campaign and Hillary will be done. It doesn't help that no one really seems to particularly like her in the first place, she is just the "default candidate" with a good last name.

I personally cannot wait for the head to head debates between Trump and Clinton. It will be some of the most memetastic happenings in the history of politics.

An important thing to note is that Trump is strongly advocating CHANGE and doing things differently and Hillary is very much about keeping things as they are, and I don't think anyone, minorities, liberals, etc are actually particularly happy about the state of America right now anyway so she's fucked.

Don't worry, I'll make sure Hillary becomes president.

GS

The FBI might take her out at any time. No one has forgotten the email scandal

Even after Obama tried to pound the issue time after time?

Maybe she should have realised being a criminal would come back to bite her

Priceless!

So funny that you guys are declaring victory when *some* polls show Trump up within the margin of error for the poll. You memelords really don't know how the real world works.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Ummm how about NO?

Oh nevermind, I actually found it.
today.yougov.com/news/2016/05/22/battleground-tracker-clinton-trump-florida-ohio/

This gives Clinton +1 in Florida and +5 in Ohio and it's a relatively recent poll. Interesting that Trump's has the lead nationally though.

>literally supporting the jew queen

youtube.com/watch?v=FLyeEYNAj3Q

Dude you realize the media skews every poll you see. Actual voters are about to fuck hillarys asshole and then knock her the fuck out

>you guys are declaring victory
I don't think anyone said that. Trump is currently winning though.

Wow, really makes you think

> What went wrong

Emails
Benghazi
Flip-flopping
Ties to foreign governments and corruption
Neo conservatism
Over playing the woman card
Lying about playing it
Lying about sniper fire
Lying about her name
Having enough energy for exactly one public appearance per month.

It's over. You should start calling him president Trump now. He's already won and the monkey in office right now needs to just get the fuck out of the country.

but bush won

What happened in August 2004 that boosted Bush so much?

You ugly faggot besides the fact that youll die of AIDS soon do you really believe the bullshit your media feeds you? A single party has only had 3 consecutive terms one time in the last 100 years. It is statistically impossible for hillary to win and people are enraged by the faggot movement in america namely the tranny in the bathroom and the gun control shit

outside of the Trump General we use facts and statistics and the stats show Hillary is winning big.

FUCKING KEK!!

Where are these facts at, you cuck? Oh wait, I know, those Huffington Post and NowThis videos?

they literally stated there wa snothing illegal done and that they couldnt try her.

nobodies forgotten it because evidently, nobody was paying attention to it to begin with

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reports-fbi-has-found-no-criminal-wrongdoing-in-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/

this is proof that anti-clinton retards are retards who actually know nothing

>hillary winning Pennsylvania

Exactly.

Calculated political maneuvers using terror alert levels, etc.

If a normal person did what she did they'd be in prison right now.

>a single party hasn't won 3 consecutive terms
>thinks a man will get elected for the 58th time in a row

Take a statistics course.

> .2
Cucks scared of when it gets to double digits..

whatd she do exactly?

Fuck off shill with your clickbait titles. This is the actual quote.

>The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.
>WILLFULLY

I want to go to war with you. I honestly hope we have a civil war between normal people and liberals because i want you to die. Your life is worthless to me

She is not even the nominee yet kek

That's not true.

Paetrus did something with far worse intentions and only got a probation & fine.

Fuck off.

Trump is getting Florida

Not surprised. Now are the superdelegates gonna switch to Bernie or are they just going to hand Trump the election

Mishandling of classified information you stupid fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_Vets_and_POWs_for_Truth#First_television_advertisement

>normal person

Violated this law.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917

politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744

LOL

Nothing has gone wrong yet. Ask the question after the election.

Exposed government classified material to a unsecure server and knowingly requested classification be ignores and changed.

She did what patraius did in a nutshell

You mean before or after Clinton supports lose another talking point?

Petraeus had different intent and it was worse

>this level of discourse
i really honestly dont see how you could possibly think youre in the right.
filthy hypocrites.

what part?

to whom?

Heres the fact, Trump is losing to Hillary and she isnt even the nominee yet, after she wins the nomination then the Democratic party will unify and Trump will lose in a landslide.

Trump is at his peak and hes still losing Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania.

HE JUST FUCKED BITCHES

MILITARY MEN ARE DEPLOYED ALL OVER, THEY GOTTA FUCK WHATEVER PUSSYS HANDY

HILLARY DELETED STATE DEPARTMENT EMAILS TO COVER UP HER INVOLVEMENT IN BENGHAZI

SHES CORRUPT AND KNOWS IT AND TRIES TO HIDE IT, SHE HAS A TERRIBLE CHARACTER AND SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT

That does not dispute what I said and the crime based on actions.

intent does not excuse the violation.

To the public m8 due to is being on a public server.....

>delusional

that's it, now i'm a #ShillForHill

TRUMP IS GONNA KILL THAT BITCH

>NBC

Kill more americans

Hitting his peak for the seventh time this year already?

>Implying Bernie supporters such as myself won't switch to Trump
I've already bought the hat you shitfuck

You should now by now repeating yourself wont stop this m8 just like it didn't in the primary.

if you banking on Bernie supports your in for a surprise when you see how easy it is to demoralize that entire demographic with 6 months to do it

I am sure the anti establishment party will fall right in line the establishment candidate and have no issue when king nigger of establishment endorsees said candidate

the objective reality is this is going to be easier then any of us thought.

what information was exposed?

They said Trump wouldn't get the nomination and that the #NeverTrump movement would stop him. But guess what? Trump swept all five states on Super Tuesday.

Come on, shoot me more of that Jewish anti-Trump propaganda.

Not unless Sanders keeps doing what he does and turns people off to Hillary.

At best, she violated Section 793 section (f)

>Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

>Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Yeah, you're right. The election is tomorrow and there's no way to make up a couple of points difference...

Oh wait, you're full of shit, shill. I'm not saying he will win, but saying its over at this point in either candidate's favor is stupid. It's essentially a dead heat, which for Hillary, is not good. We've seen how bad she is at closing things out.

Classified documents on said server.

It's actually very simple:

Early general election polling meant nothing. You know all those republicans who said they'd rather have 4 years of Hillary rather than Trump?

Well, their bluff has been called: Trump is the Republican nominee, and Hillary is going to be the Democratic nominee.

Once Bernie drops out and Hillary has no more competitors, her numbers will start to rise. It's basic politics.

>increasingly nervous man

Its not clear because she deleted most of it before the investigators could get to it. Only Vlad knows the truth now.

As a 40-something liberal, I'm honestly starting to wonder if the culture wouldn't be better served by a conservative president.

We've had almost a decade of a democratic president, a generation of tumblr-ites know no other condition. Perhaps these kids need to be forced into realization that not everyone lives in a world of micro-aggression and galaxykin.

As a white male lib who fought for everything this current generation is taking for granted I'm appalled to see what has happened to the state of the liberal mindset. There actually was a glass ceiling for women workers when I grew up, now there are hiring policies where *only* women are considered and these people think gender relations are worse than they ever have been. They're living in a social utopia and they think its the apocalypse. Its enough to make me wanna switch parties.

Except for the, you know, institutionalized anti-education, anti-science, anti-knowledge ways of the right when they surrendered their party to the southern baptists in the early 80s.

Maybe we just need a good ole-fashioned World War to make the modern incarnation of 1920s flappers understand what *real* aggression looks like.

>Trump is at his peak
>said the shill for the 100th time this election cycle
wew