So i just got my 1st tat. It is like stupidly clean. Not swollen not red nothing...

So i just got my 1st tat. It is like stupidly clean. Not swollen not red nothing. Looks like it just got painted on or drawn with sharpie. Do i just have thick skin or what is the deal? Pic related, taken about 40 minutes after finished.

Also, general tattoo thread. Post whatever you want that is related.

shit will wash off in 4 days nice bait though

Im sorry? Are you saying this is a fake tattoo and i uploaded it as b8 or are you that ignorant to how tats work and you are saying it is shitty and will actually wash out of my skin?

I assure you it is very real.

That's totally normal. In a week your skin will start to peel around and on the tattoo which is also normal, just be sure to wash it with non scented antibacterial soap twice a day, and in between put a thin layer of lotion on the tattoo and gently rub it in.

Well i use A & D lotion and some lighter shampoo so far. But it was just done 6 hours ago.

Also the fact it isnt red or swollen, why? I get you said it is normal but why is it like that lol

forgot to add pic. This was taken an hour after I got the tattoo.

nice trips, and did it hurt where you got your bee?

Your skin *probably* hasn't gotten red or swollen because perhaps your tattoo artist was more delicate when rubbing the soap off the fresh tattoo, or maybe because your skin is thicker or just reacts differently. I've seen people swell and get purple when getting tattoos, everybody is different I guess. Good luck with the healing man.

stung a bit

My man, the closer you get to the bend in your arms, it hurts like a bitch. I went with my sister and I was gripping her arm really hard because the closer the artist got to that area was almost unbearably painful, it's an incredibly sensitive area

are you serious or just making a pun

okay good to know

being jabbed with a needle thousands of times can sting a bit you fucking retard

Image a hot exacto knife cutting at your skin, plus you feel the vibrations of the tattoo gun. Meaty areas aren't as bad, bones and sensitive areas do. I have a couple that come near my arm pit and that was painful

The single highest compliment that can be paid about any tattoo is, "eh, it doesn't look TOO bad." Unfortunately I cannot say that about yours.

no shit but i wanted to ask for an opinion

Why you gotta be like that son

Damn thats hot! Can i ask why that for the tat exactly and how much was it

i aint your son, friend

Fucking lost

because I let other men fuck my wife. and it was $450

OP your shitty tat looks like microsoft word art from 1998

did you ask the artist for the keyword " deal"

LOL

Quads of 4 can not lie

this shit looks like an autistic blind person tried to draw the cover of WISH YOU WERE HERE on the side of a pasty white side of beef with a butterknife

That's a dumbass tattoo, friend, I hope it gets infected

Like 3 years ago

Mine didnt hurt hardly at all. Felt like dragging a mechanical pencil through the skin. But i used to do that in high school just cuz so idk

This man just wont stop wtf

But.. that is what happened..

I do too. With any luck ill die from it

Damn thats rad. What made you want that?

send this to /pol, this some Muslim jew shit

>trying too hard

It was 300 plus a 50 dollar tip. and I actually brought my first painting with me so I could get it on my arm, so I actually showed up with my canvas in hand

Thats rad dude. Well im a fan lol

think you mean speaking the truth degenerate LOL

I wanted some norman collins shit and the guy drew this up and cut me a good deal so I went with it. It was my first neo traditional piece and its grown on me since

I mean, I think this is a pretty consise and eloquent description of your tat.

Like, 90s business poster board called...

I just lurk on pol because my tattoos make me too degenerate for them, especially the burning church