What's the worst thing you've ever done in life, Sup Forums?

What's the worst thing you've ever done in life, Sup Forums?

I told my own father that I wanted him to contact me less often. Pretty sure it broke his heart. The old cocksucker called me once a day for two weeks straight. Finally, I told him I wanted him to contact me less often.

We haven't talked in months now.

Pic unrelated.

When did he died

thats pretty fucked up, just talk to him you lazy cunt

I pushed my sister down the stairs when she got my Nintendo 64 taken away because I didnt want to play Mario Kart with her.

My friends and I broke into an abandoned building and were smashing shit with pipes we found. I scared a homeless guy in one of the rooms and when he charged me I hit him with the pipe a bunch of times. I don't think he could have survived.

Columnfag?

Wow, you're a horrible fucking person. Remember that the next time something horrible happens to you.

i masturbated inside a church once

Reading your shit, im going to puke right now.

How old were you?

19 Or so. It was during my first year of college.

You have a father who loves you and cares about you. Not everybody on this board can say that. And you shit all over him. I lost my father 2 months ago and I wish he was still here to call me.

He's probably better off not having you in his life, consider your callous description of him. Ironically it's probably the nicest thing you've ever done in your life.

I tortured a mouse by cutting his tail and limbs off with a pair of scissors. I poked his eyes out. At the end I decapitated the poor lil guy.

Dude

Fucking call him

I told ur mom never to call me again. Haven't hear from her in months.

Youll be friends with him when you are older. Liquor brought me and my father together.

all these faggots thinking OP is in the wrong. Calling once a day is obsessive as fuck. If he can't tone it down to once a week/month without just downright dropping you altogether, fuck him.

My dad left when I was 7 or 8 like any good father would. You're just coming late to the game and that's okay OP, good work.

Worst thing I ever did was been born

Fuck.
So this is uncomfortable.
>be me
>son goes to college
>absolute disappointment
>Light bulb.jpg
>call him every day for like two week
>son gets mad
>never have to speak to him again
Mfw