I'm completely overwhelmed in life. I know some people that come here to vent, so here it goes. What should I do?

I'm completely overwhelmed in life. I know some people that come here to vent, so here it goes. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bi4LyAu-cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join the club m8. Drink or smoke and listen to some music and revel in it

focus inwards. get in shape, go back to school. make yourself first

I too had a bad day.
My day was much worse than yours

Get rid of those fuckin boat shoes is what you should do.

smoke weed everyday legit. keep your finances in places and discover what makes you happy and work for that shit. but smoke weed every single fucking day to cope, gives me a reason to wake up and go to through this shitfest we call life

These are not your average deck shoe

Me too, dude. Just keep movin. Remember to drink lots of water, eat decent, get lots of sleep.. Power through it and focus on improving your situation when the time is right. Try not to obsess over it and ultimately remember that all shitty things pass no matter how permanent they are.

I have been super tempted to do some kind of vent thread, but its really pointless.. keep in mind 90% of Sup Forums is complete fucking dopes and kids.

about to be 21 with nogf for well ive lost fucking count

dont forget the shota threads

also whats this drink lots of water shit i hear people talk about ik its like good for you but i drink water like once or twice a week really mainly milk and soda kinda diet if not i barely drink anything

You in Oklahoma OP?
Unhappiness comes from desire. Stop desire.

Dude, dude, dude

Okay, first off? Your leg it sexy as fuck

2nd off I'm such a good listener and if you give me a platform to talk to you on, i'll listen the fuck out of you? okay?

Hi fellows,

I didn't smoke weed for a while (like 5 years) and tonight was the night. I was almost able to play sc2 and I watched some prison stuff on netflix. I was hight as fuck and I had some okay time.

BUT, now that I'm recovered from that, I feel really fucking good. No stress, no anxiety, nothing.

OP just remember idk what this will help with but its something

just remember, every problem is temporary. everything heals with time, and that there is an answer for everything. the great wall of china wasnt built in a month my dude. for example, you may not have a car right now but that could change in a month or so down the road if you play your cards right. your life all depends on what choices you make, the smallest choice can have the biggest impact and you dont even realize it. something that is easy for you could be HUGE for someone else. take everyday with confidence that its a new day, and you have more opportunities than the last to change your life and make it what YOU want it to be. dont let anybody tell you how to live your life. just keep going, dont ever stop. things may be rough now but a lot can happen in a year. there is always peace after the storm.

No buddy, that's in the acres of farmland inbetween the trees of Kentucky

^i was thinking the same shit

mate you better not hope i find you bc i want those legs

nigga... you are made of water... and milk and soda are 90% water... you might not be drinking it from a glass but you are getting lots from foods and shit drinks like soda and milk.

If I'm feeling normal and shit I rarely drink just regular ass water myself, but when I'm feeling real fucking shitty I find that it can help a lot with headaches, indigestion and all that other bullshit that stress can do to your body.

My man

too fuuuuuuuucking right

those legs... those legs, those legs, those legs

those the kind of legs that cure miracles. those the kind of legs that make dreams come true. those the kind of legs that are those legs.

i love you leg-OP.... and don'tchu ever forget it...

its 10/10
i stay high everyday 24/7 and it helped me realize that yes with every mountain comes problems but there is always the better side going down it.

huh thats weird bc i think i just adapted to the diabetes, bc i never had any problems ive event went days even without food or water but im still walking, no probs or headaches lol

man i feel bad for op
nobody is contributing to post
if it makes you feel any better i just found out i have dick herpes today bc i ragged some bitch at the bar

not sure what this is supposed to mean
are you bragging about a logo m8

those are minnetonka/mocassin style shoes u fucking autistic sped

you would know about these types of shoes you autistic inbred nigger do you have a branded fedora with that
crocs are best shoe fuck outta here nigger

WOW you sir are a massive faggot. You can start figuring things out by not wearing black socks with moccasins. Grow the fuck up. Bitch.

notshota/10
notTrap/10
youre already doing better than a lot OP keep up the good work

Truly shows how much you know about european shoes

Insert a dildo up your ass

Is that your stance regarding a majority of question?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bi4LyAu-cM

Same user. Same.

talk to your mom about how you feel

some solid advice in this thread

If it ain't ironic.

How would that help?

Wow. Either these threads are extremely common now a days, or this is a great coincidence. I'll give you all some advice. Everyone on here, and most everyone in life is entirely misguided. I don't ever come on here anymore. I use to browse here back in when I was in highschool, over 5 years ago, when I was like most of the people on here. I was entirely without direction, totally controlled by my desires and impulses, no fire, no purpose beyond the basic shit. I had drug addictions. I had horrendously shameful fetishes. To put it simply, I was neurotic and I was suffering. I'm not going to talk about where I am now, because it doesn't matter. But I'll tell you that I am at a state of wellbeing I never thought imaginable, and it's constant. It's like a fire that can't be put out. I'm nearly brought to tears every time I deeply reflect on it, on life, on the wonder of it all. I'm aware of how dumb this might all sound to most, and I'm aware that some will doubt that I'm being honest, regardless of what I say. But the fact of the matter is that it's true, and i'll try and give some insight, in hopes of steering any of you in this direction. I feel I am obligated to. That's why I came here tonight. This place crossed my mind, and I thought I see the state of things here, and maybe make a comment or two to help someone out of this suffering. Because most all of you are suffering. Here's the advice, and let me explain it before you shoot it down. Be entirely indifferent to everything. Stop wanting anything to be different that it is. STOP WANTING. The reason you suffer at any time, is because you want things to be different then they are. You want the past to be different than it was, you want the future to be a certain way. You want to be rid of the pain you feel. You want to feel the pleasure of fucking some girl, or eating some food, or enjoying some experience.... I'll continue in the next post.

Seriously, fuck off

When you don't get what you want, you suffer. And even when you do get what you want, you still suffer. You feel that things could still be better. You're wanting the pleasure to last longer. The experience to be improved in some way. We are entirely insatiable. The game you are all playing is one you are bound to lose. You ought to completely relinquish all desires. Okay, but then why do anything? If you don't want anything, what is the point of living? Is this philosophy not just some cop out, some excuse for pathological lack of ambition? Is this not some cowards way out, to just throw the towel in on life? No. All of your actions come from a place of moral obligation. You're obligated to promote wellbeing. You improve yourself, not because you want to, but because you are obligated to. You make yourself happy, you seek your own wellbeing, you do what is good for you, not because you want to, but because it is your duty. You seek the wellbeing of all those around you, all creatures, not because you want to, but because you are morally obligated. This is your purpose. It is the only true purpose of conscious creatures, and you live in true accordance with it. When you are entirely without want, and you simply act in a ways that you know will make you happy, not because you want happiness, but because it is your duty to seek happiness, then you will truly be in an imperturbable state of wellbeing, one that resonates from deep with in. Sorry for the shit grammar, i'm short on time and just flying through this.

Okay. Take care. I wish you all the best.

Bump