WWYD thread, Group Edition

WWYD thread, Group Edition

Fuck kill marry. Right has good genes

fuck left, kill right marry middle

Fuck middle, kill left, marry right

Would let right bounce her ass on my cock, looks like she has the booty

wwyd?

Would face fuck 3 and roughly fuck her while pulling her hair and choking her

fuck left middle right up her ass immediately, while right middle is underneath her eating her out. Go from her ass straight to rights mouth, make her taste the ass. Once i cum its going all over lefts face and the other 3 have to eat it off of her

wwyd?

ignore 1 and 2 completely, absolutely make 3 drop to her kneesa and gag on my cock until spit is all over my cock and her tits. My spit covered cock would go right in 4's ass until i cum deep inside of it

bump

who would you pick? and wwyd

I would take her long blonde hair and pull on it so hard. fuck her from behind and pull on the hair to make her arch her back. I would cum so deep in her pussy

5 in a bikini for you

drug all those stupid sluts in the middle of that party. Each one of them i would take a marker and write shit like "cunt" "rape meat" and "whore" all over their bodies and then leave them around the house for people to fuck and rape throughout the night.

lets get some participations anons. If you post a pic leave a reply to one as well. Keep this alive im the only one replying right now

WWYD?

bumping one last time in hopes that someone will actually participate besides me

middle ass

have the middle one lay down and then make the far right one eat the blondes pussy as i fuck her doggy

black bikini on the right
i would shove my cock between those titties and fuck them

Teen ass for you

which one anons??

ill take right

i'll take the brunette but if the blonde wanted to make out and play with my cock i wouldn't say no

ignore 1, get a titjob by nr 2, just straight up fuck those tits after a while. Fuck nr. 3 but cum in and marry nr. 4. nr. 5 is bridemaid.
stories, tales and ideas are fictional

Take them to somewhere the sun shines.
Would all of them except the blonde in front

invite 2, 3, and 4 up to my luxury suite.
1 and 5 get free lobster

second from right

thought about her too, but damn the indian/latina (columbian) chick in the background though

need that ass

convince left to ditch the group and come home with me

imgur?

her body user!

4 which one user and why?