TRUMP GENERAL - NAVAL EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,175
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=O-iuSYKaBRU
>Jeff Sessions at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM
>Rally Lawrenceville, NJ 5/19/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lUAXXm9PKY0
>THROWBACK: Stephen Miller in his Prime!
youtube.com/watch?v=6WvC7OAgnnA

INTERVIEWS
>Lewandowski on Judge Jeanine 5/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIEvam49qs
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o
>Trump on Morning Joe AND Fox & Friends 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zgD8wFKPk0E
>Stephen Miller on CNN 5/19/16
youtube.com/watch?v=DIuZgFLzSE0

ENTERTAINMENT
>Protesters Interrupt Bill Clinton in Pomona
youtube.com/watch?v=jkTvIlV84Yk
>Monkeys at the Zoo (Anti-Trump Protesters Embarrass themselves)
youtube.com/watch?v=1mX0U8Bh32o
>Driving the Trumpventador
youtube.com/watch?v=eM3-WyTz08w
>Erin Burnett would’ve had a threesome with Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=LQgwALfYdhY
>Ted’s Lullaby
youtube.com/watch?v=GvbVXaO-IZs
>Idiot 10 year old Bernouts rip up Trump signs at NJ Fundraiser
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY
>STOP STEALING OUR FROG MEME REEE
mic.com/articles/143778/is-pepe-meme-racist

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Xj3zB
youtube.com/watch?v=z4VLna7Lo2o
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
youtube.com/watch?v=fKXSoZOtvWY
ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-vows-vengeance-against-canadian-mounties-shooting-dead-masked-protester-1511629
twitter.com/AnonBabble

awii

awoo?

awoovement

oui

MOVEMENT

Fucking BTFO

ttps://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/734372516177793024
Best Korea with the bantz

Hello Sup Forums, we are Anonymous.

Donald Trump is not actually a patriot. Rather, he is a small but well financed and highly organized bigot. His campaign and core values consists of a failed bran. He specializes in degrading minorities and spewing his unique and disgusting brand of hate, along with misogynistic rhetoric. Over the past approximately 9 months, Anonymous has confronted him via his campaign staff several times, both online and on the ground – over Trump campaigns bigoted hate speech. In Chicago, our combined cyber and ground operations were enough to cause the Trump campaign to cancel their plans to rally entirely. In addition, these Anonymous campaigns have decimated his reputation, and cost his campaign some precious momentum. But this can never be taken for granted. And so when Donald Trump recently started to win polls in Ohio and Florida, Anonymous once again needs to move into action.

Over the last several confrontations between Anonymous and the Trump campaign, we have developed a fairly refined strategy. Our approach will be two pronged. Donald Trump's campaign maintains a rather large cyber infrastructure, and we will destroy this entirely by various means. On the ground, Anonymous will deploy operatives who will initiate our Standard Operating Procedure for dealing with rallies and his other gatherings that are bastions of hate.

HAHAHA

Is he retarded?

He's going Senile

Shit copypasta is shit, 0/10 bait

Are you?

>this projection
lmao

I just got off the phone with your delegates, Donald
Or should I say...
MY delegates

This sustained campaign against Donald Trump will continue until Donald Trump drops out of the presidential race. Anonymous calls upon all Anons, allied crews, hacktivists – and supporters worldwide to join with us in attacking every known cyber asset of the Trump campaign. Details on the targets can be found on the Op website. Tweet your successes with the hashtags #OpShutDownTrump and #FeelTheBern so we can track the damage done to this moron.

Anons and supporters who live in Ohio and Florida, or who are planning on traveling there for the rallies – we encourage you to prepare to utilize our SOP For Confronting Donald Trump On The Ground linked above. Network together, rehearse scenarios with the SOP. While it is doubtful these idiots will show up, it is critical that Anonymous have a well prepared presence on the ground in both Florida and Ohio.

To all women, minorities, and intellectuals: we ask that you to put this hateful person from your mind entirely. Anonymous has this for you. We know how to deal with this animal, and we will do so. Forget him. Let us handle this for you as our gift of condolence for your unspeakable experience with oppression.

Finally, to Donald Trump: we are coming for you. We will defeat you just as we always have. Your best bet is to stop this foolishness at once. We know you will not, so you can fucking….

EXPECT US

>that webm
KEK

>H-he can't be so successful
>H-hes probably as bad at handling money as me, I mean, the rest of us!

This is the most fucking ineffectual statement I ever seen.

dis is awoovement gitz

This is the OPTrump raid by Sup Forums

get cucked

imgur.com/a/Xj3zB

anyone got the video for that webm?

Donald, Remember me? Don't this this over. We've only just begun

At the very least not to the point that I think Donald fucking Trump is broke.

Donald, you are a fake conservative give me the delegates.

This is a call to all Anons, the true Anons that are still left that aren't edgy redditors. A call to the intellectuals that are disgusted at the current political climate, both at Washington and here at Sup Forums. A call to the patriots that are concerned for the direction our country is headed towards. A call to the American citizens that know that we are better than the bigoted rhetoric that is spewed by the extremist right wingers.

This is a call to discover the truth that has yet to be found. The truth that Trump IS the establishment; nothing more than a power-hungry, authoritarian businessman that will not institute the change that is necessary for our country.

This is a call for a coup.

Fellow Anons, if we wish to stop the road to tyranny, we must start at the grassroots.

Spread the word. Sup Forums will no longer be seen as a bastion of hate and bigotry. This is a call for a coup. This is a call for intellectuals to rise up and start the political revolution.

Bernie Sanders
(Nervousli increasinglous)

He's going to delete his image in 3min it's literally nothing

Guys, in order for Trump to win, we must summon meme magic and so, for GET on election day, we have to spam a bit now

Why the hell are mods archiving Austrian election threads with only 17 replies?

youtube.com/watch?v=z4VLna7Lo2o

Skip to 9.04

for boat

youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac

>if we wish to stop the road to tyranny
Literally the opposite of what we want you delusional shill. We want Trump to be the eternal God Emperor of all mankind.

What do you guys think of this?

>GET EM OUTTA HERE

>OUT OUT OUT!

Ooooooooh, how scary you are.

Fag.

"I'm going to delete this image soon, act like it's digusting"

When did Anonymous become this faggy? Do they even hack anything anymore?

Kek. Its working.

Was the bigger dip where Goofy came in?

I'm amazed that Hillary has managed to lose this election this fucking quickly.

I guess the DNC was right in 2008 for ditching her, thinking she was too toxic, and she's only gotten worse

Danneld, please be delegate

I think he spent most of his life successfully branding his properties, which netted him billions of dollars. He's nothing if not a successful brander.

Oh, thanks, user. I'm a #DILMISSLE now.

remember when anonymous was good?
neither does Sup Forums
they've meme'd themselves into a shitty meme which 14 year olds think is cool
fire up that ddos program that cloudflare will take care of, and think you are a keyboard activist, like facebook likes

they "occupy" streets in big homeless communes and shout and whine about rich people.

>pro-trump ships and planes cruising by bernout rallies

Just wait for King Nigger Obama to endorse Hillary "Coke-head Party Animal" Clinton, you will eat will eat those polls out

I like it obviously, but I suspect Shillary will go up again when cuck Sanders eventually endorses her. So it's not a true triumph, it just means Trump has to hit her even harder.

>Full Donald Trump interview on Fox and Friends 5-22-16
youtube.com/watch?v=fKXSoZOtvWY

waht even
hey m8

checked

He does realise that Trump put 1 million of his own money donation into the vet fundraiser, right?

Not if they shut out the Bern Victims like 2012 with Ron Paul

I see what you did there

My daily fix.

gibes those

Hillary's poll numbers are depressed right now due to division in the Democrat party.
While the Republican party is essentially united at this point.

Trump will take the lead for a while, but a little after the Democrat convention Hillary will bounce back and it'll all level off at around 50/50

Contrary to the belief of Sup Forums, Trump really is disliked by most people.

>Fox and Friends
What is this, a saturday morning show for babies?

what's up

why does this guy take so many pictures of him and doors?

What a fucking faggot you are.

twitter on suicide watch

meh nothing much what about you?

He's searching for delegates and doesn't want to spook them.

I heard that earlier.
One of the dumber things he's said. And for what purpose? Now he can't claim Trump's 2%, or whatever the latest class envy number is.
>Donald J. Trump is one of you

>Trump is gaining followers faster than Hillary
lol

They cant find out

Just finished breakfast. bacon, Omelette and Pancakes. bretty gud

Done!

Now we have to find bernouts that actually like this shit.

Hand over those electoral votes Hillary, the people have spoken and decided Dahnald J Trump will be the next POTUS!

ah alright noice so did I miss anything?

Pothead get

how much cringe can you shoehorn into one fucking person

>shemagh signifying solidarity with Palestine
>che shirt
>anarchy symbol ON guy fawkes mask

Namefags and tripfags are such fucking cancer.

Shit. Wrong thread.

Is this a movement?

I added it to the picture

It's 50,2% - 49,8% now

>not relying on a Trumpeter or Designated Shitposting OP to make Trump Gens for hours on end

Not gonna make it.

That would be the best case scenario, but I suspect the DNC knows the stakes. It's too bad Nevada spooked them, they could've been caught off guard at the convention.

can I win?

Hello Anomalous, I am Lord Xenu of the Galactic Confederacy. Don't make me come down there.

in Trump news?

Trump is closing the gap on Killary atm as the GOP continues to slowly coalesce behind him and Hillary struggles to look energetic while fighting Bernie and Trump at the same time.

Basically Hillary is looking more and more like Jeb.

>twf cruz puts hillary a powerbomb

I think this

Sup Forums doesn't believe most people love Trump.... You must be a transplant.

Not-Germany is shitting itself right now

i feel bad for that fucking baby

>74756223
>TFW you fell for the "I'm A Freedom Fighter xD" Meme
>TFW You are just a useful idiot
>TFW you are the definition of a pawn in chess

Was your old trip really cracked? Who the fuck would spend the time/money doing that?

when the mask falls, the cuck will be revealed
or shot by canadian mounties, whichever comes first
ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-vows-vengeance-against-canadian-mounties-shooting-dead-masked-protester-1511629

>wow a new born
>let's take him to a political rally

M A G A
A
G
A

thanks came in looking for this