Debate an awakened person at anything

debate an awakened person at anything

faggot

Kill yourself

How come you're attached to this debate?

are we all that guy swimming in piss?
the stage of perverse attitude

sounds about right

How is your penis so small?

>debate an awakened person at anything
>Debate with an awakened person on any subject.
Yeah, why can't you speak English properly?

Because i am bored.
Not every guy knows how to swim. :)

It's usually pretty decent size, I measure 6" at all times, I'm usually rock solid. I Got a 6 pack and weight 210lbs at 5% bodyfat. I bang chicks over my knees for breakfast.

But dude, A woman doesn't care about dick size or anything else of the (totally true facts) that makes me a God among men.

How is your ego so large ??

Because i donnot really care about my spelling's, it izs on one of the low listte of priorities.

bucz i do nat relly caiR abooot my spellinz, itus on one of zuh low lisp of prioritieZ

I r uoondurstewd u m8.
Hiv niz dai.

My ego is so large because I have sired children and I have a huge penis and a fat bank account.

just mahasamadhi yourself mate

You are not awakened.

Faggot, you want people to debate you on Sup Forums. that is the opposite of awakened, more like a inception dream state, lost in your own bullshit fantasy.

/bread

That sucks, must be like a rumpus.

I'm only 21 so I don't plan to have kids yet.

Yes, you're correct. But, you don't even understand what awakened is. Sorry, maybe next time lil kiddo.
>HEH

I'm above and beyond that my friend, my ego is down town Detroit. I die daily

And awakened isn't what you think it it, or isn't.

>Yes, you're correct. But, you don't even understand what awakened is. Sorry, maybe next time lil kiddo.

lol like i said, bull shit fantasy. get sober of the drugs and then maybe you can begin to return to reality in order to even begin the awakening process. You are a faggot lost in a dream.

How can you know about being awakened if you are still sleeping?

why are you attached to not being bored

I've been outside the matrices.

Societies matrices are meaningless to me.
The ones I focus on are purely spiritual.

This is a way to play the "fool"

You're just a new age faggot. a tool.

I have forgotten why, in all honesty, I'm no longer bored so I do not remember.

Answer me this, What is there to be bored about? Bored is being bored of ones own mind.

No, I've studied the ancient ways. The mental logical games of Buddism, and finding the yin and yang in everything.

you were the one who said you were bored, so you tell me

Who hasn't tripped on acid/dmt/shrooms or whatever.

Stop getting high.

Oh, so meaningless you decided to jump on Sup Forums to show off your awakened state? lol you faggot, and then top it off with asking people to debate you.

You're probably high now. Stuck in a matrix you can't even see.

"Spiritual" pft, you just regurgitate what you watch on Oprah.

Faggot, you may be able to pass off this basic, vague and ultimately vain rhetoric to some hipster hippies or whatever vegan club you belong to but this is pure cliche bullshit.

If Oprah is telling people to trip balls I need to start watching that shit.

Enlightened over here, b t dubs.

I can no longer do so, unless you bore me, but then i may forget
You're getting very very upset my friend, perhaps grab a refreshment and sit bat and relax, and maybe you will realize you're to blind to see through your own eyes.

Studied the ancient ways lol

Who was your teacher.

And don't say you studied alone or on YouTube or google, because then you clearly didn't learn shit.

Ancient ways always involved teachers, mentors, or master/apprentice relationships. And they definitely didn't go around 4 chan asking others to debate their faggotry, because it is obvious,

>awakened
what even i dont

>You're getting very very upset my friend, perhaps grab a refreshment and sit bat and relax, and maybe you will realize you're to blind to see through your own eyes.

Upset because I am calling you a faggot?

Okay...

Anyway, instead of patting yourself on your own shoulder, why don't you enlighten us. What have you learned from your "ancient ways"?

Tell me something I haven't heard.

This post is too ironic.

/thread

It's cliche for a very good reason.
I started with just studying and practicing some teachings.
I studied philosophies, psychologies, dimensional ideas, physics (not very good at).
Different types of math, futuristic ideas, and alternative sciences, as well as bio.

I've done a lot of studying, I eat beef

The world and it's experiences are your true master.
A teacher only guides you.

In all honesty, Alan Watts probably influenced me the most.

How to live properly and how all of humanity can prosper.

This is still vague rhetoric with no substance other than unsubstantial claim and bragging.

You have yet to drop some knowledge or wisdom. You are only bragging.

True wisdom is a mêmæ.

Embrace oblivion.

I'm not, you've yet to ask me a question, I can't "prove it" without convincing proof and you haven't asked for any.

You know how mental patients used to be treated as people that had demons?
Well, it turns out, mental patients just have trouble viewing their matrices. Some get caught up in a spiritual matrices system with purely by chance, like schizophrenia or Autism.

The truth is about that kind of stuff, they are going through a mental warfare, and they can't tell good from evil, so they can't make sense of the reality they are taking place in.

edginess is meme
embrace whatever you want faggot

How do magnets work?

proof?

Proof of what?

Electromagnetism reroutes how physics work on a metaphysical level using string theory. It gets "Tangled" and cann't flow. So there is force.

Next question.

>Stage of perverse attitude
That is where all Sup Forumstards reside
Keep swimming, Sup Forumstards

i dont speak mud nigger what number is what?

Its down at the bottom where the guy is swimming

Racism is very bad for the soul young one.

This guy needs a Zantac

if life is a diving board, i we won then. put that in your pipe and smoke it templenigs

Your attitude is perverse.
Jump off the ladder of annihilation oblivion into the sea of sophomoric piss

and here you are faggot, having a swim

neither one of you are op lol

Shrooms?
Schizophrenia?
A lot of weed?

How did you get there? Pic related.

>awakened
>faggot

Hey OP, did you read that Elon tweet, watch the video, and believe you've been enlightened?

No, being bored is being bored of the present moment, which is all there is.

I feel you still have much to learn.

The first is that no one ever truly achieves enlightenment.

It is something grasped only briefly, in the moment, before being lost.

Currently? Stoned.
But it doesn't require me to be intoxicated to have a clear mind.

No, It started with my thinking of life as different types of fractals and noticing the yin and yang in everything.

No, teachers are not needed, except as guides while you experience your mind, the world, and the interaction between them.

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him" - Buddha.

Gtfo pajeet.
Stop trying to force your gay beliefs to us.
Does this look like gods? They look more like the faggot that used to tell the teacher about homeworks if she forgot

I don't like Elon musk, I find him to be very greedy.

That's exactly what I said, you worded it in a less accurate manner.

I don't care about the "God", but to blow hatred at some ones beliefs is not good. Not good at all.

Yes I agree with this.

I hate when people get stoned and start acting spiritual and shit. Like dude just chill and enjoy it.

He seems to follow some of your practices effectively.

The proof is your own experience of feeling better, living better, and being happier, once you start to resist your ego and take charge of your mind.

Everyone has a voice in their head that is the conscious mind.

But if you're listening to the voice then that means there must be two of "you":
1. The voice
2. You, listening to it.

Your conscious mind is a part of you but it isn't "you".

You don't have to believe what it says, and you don't have to do what it says.

View your thoughts non-judgementally (because judgement is just another thought).
Take a slow, deep breath.
And then decide what to do.

calling someone a faggot negates your enlightenment.

im sorry friend.

Except he desired money and power, I do not.
That is Greed.

You're starting at him with a higher level of logic he wont be able to understand.

He still doesn't know the difference between, Ego, Self and I.

He probably doesn't know that "3", is a very important rule.

Isn't his desire for money to utilize that money for the betterment of mankind? Or do you believe that is all horseshit and he really just wants power? Just curious.

I think he seeks both, But push come shove, he'll drive his heels into the ground until he gets laws he wants passed.

He's a Good man for humanity, but it seems to be purely in vain of his ego and his intelligence.
He doesn't understand Humanity needs love and freedom as well.

Interesting. Thanks for your input. I think I'm starting to see your mindset.

I'm not lying in the OP

Everything it's matter, but the matter without energy decay (in fact, decaying it's how energy it's released in the universe). The thing it's: all religions talk about God, but God it self is the energy all arround and into us; from the breathing it self till the energy released in the Big Bang.

You got that God is the Divine energy, but Time is energy without matter.

Time "flows" because it "unmatter".

That's why those who're ascended, in theory can be unbound of the time, but as you state, they just becomes part of "time" itself. The same applies for those beings that already passed away, so technically yes, they stay with us all the way along.

Yes, you create a spiritual oneness with everything.. You "find God".

People like me have different purposes in life, we have already satisfied our spiritual self, be may continue if we please, but it's not important.

It let's us focus on life much better. Problems that society deals with and social interactions can be solved like, uh math.? You just pick the logic and see what fits, if it fits, you do it, but it's automatic at a super fast process.

Like, If I see logic, I don't have to argue against it, I merely agree ask for a clarification so it's less obtuse and I can find more specific information for the question.

Well, gotta go now, but is great to share some of this visions with others. Have a good night. So long

>desire for money and power

thats why he almost went broke trying to better humanity, and puts pretty much all his money into bettering humanity.

what?

He's got a lot more money than he spends.

what the fuck that should be? showing off your photoshop skills? gtfo faggot