Need help

Need help.

I've discovered a way to beat any drug test (it's actually not that hard if you have a basic medical education). It's a slightly tweaked application of a basic medical procedure. If you're a doctor/researcher you might know what I'm talking about.

The problem is it's extremely dangerous. In some people in might be harmless... or you'll die a horrible death (though if you get to the hospital soon enough you'll probably be okay.)

I want to monetize this somehow. I know people will definitely pay a lot of money to beat drug tests, but I also think I'll go to prison if I do this to people.

Well user, you have intrigued me to the point that I am willing to reply to ask for your method. Go on and inform us.

Bump

Do you have a medical background?

Enough of one, yes

Yes op, although I mainly went down a biopsychology path and am currently focusing on chemistry

It's very simple really, just put draino in your foreskin and when you piss in the cup you pour the draino in along with the piss and it kills the piss.

Basically exsanguination followed by transfusion?

Okay. I don't mind sharing the idea because "beating a drug test" isn't something you can patent.

However, I will not say outright what it is. A desperate person might read this and kill themself trying it.

So here's a hint. The major side effect that will kill you if you did it, is severe pulmonary hemorrhage plus kidney failure. Also, ask yourself the question: when there's something unwanted in the bloodstream, what's one way we try to get rid of it?

just put less clean piss up ur weiner and you wont die

I've known people to pump themselves full of fluid through their urethra to pass a piss test and for fetish shit.

Haemodialysis? Apheresis?

I mean in theory that could work, but it's practically impossible.

Nope. Drug molecules are too small - they wouldn't get filtered out reliably.

You didnt start this thread to not tell us. Go ahead, get on with it.

carbon nano tubes in the urethra?

Ugh you guys are no fucking fun.

Last hint:

a method very similar to this is currently being used in addiction treatments to prevent people from getting high... but if I had to choose a doctor to study my method, I would choose a rheumatologist.

But this is doable at home with $100 worth of stuff you can buy off the internet.

If you can't get it by now, I'm done.

Bump

Why the fuck would anyone want to possibly kill themselves to pass a drug test?

infusion.

Exactly, but learning a new method to pass one while doing drugs is interesting

Small molecules are what dialysis removes, you mong.

You could pheresis out larger ones, but you're talking significant cost.

Here's a thought.

If drugs are against your work contract, and you are subject to testing, don't fucking use them.

t. physician/researcher.